Time to boycott the NFL....spread the word.....this silliness has to stop.

21032595_1456483377778497_695137593689497429_n.jpg
He knows he is on camera. You can tell by the rash of red anger creeping up the side of his nasty looking skin.

If there was systemic oppression of blacks, he would have taken out his club and used it on the woman who was flipping him off.

Is it your position that blacks are being systemically oppressed?
Like I said he knew he was on camera and didnt want the problems associated with having to deal with a fake investigation or he wasnt a racist that would take advantage of the racist system.

yes that is my position. Whites instituted a system for racism started by the founders and have enjoyed the benefits of it to this day.

I disagree that there is systemic racism in America. If it were true, Obama would't have been elected. That's not to say that racists don't exist; they do, in every race and color. True racists, the kind I condemned and then put on "ignore" in this very thread, are outliers in America.

Here's an honest test for you. Were the black people that kidnapped and abused this mentally disabled white racist?

3BDAD83F00000578-4089510-image-m-56_1483578704510.jpg
How could the be white racists if they were Black?

Ok, so you're just here to shill and spew rhetoric. You're a dishonest person. You don't mind racists, just white racists.

No you racist idiot, we were boycotting the NFL when that idiot was actually playing. The NAACP's call to boycott because no one would hire the idiot came after.
Show me the proof.

I AM the proof. I was boycotting the NFL because they didn't punish that moron. I wasn't alone.
Youre the proof? Youre just one person. Show me the proof you were not alone.

Fuck off moron. Show us the proof that the NAACP's call for boycott came first. You can't, go fuck yourself racist idiot.
Look at that date then show me where the white racist boycott came first.

It's racist to boycott the NFL?

Show me the proof.

I AM the proof. I was boycotting the NFL because they didn't punish that moron. I wasn't alone.

Fuck off moron. Show us the proof that the NAACP's call for boycott came first. You can't, go fuck yourself racist idiot.

What does that have to do with what we are discussing? Are you trying to deflect or do you have a point?

considering the fact that they betrayed the USA abroad----I would support the nullification of their passports

Trump did the same thing during his campaign. Were you in favor of nullifying his passport?

trump refused to stand for the national anthem?

He trashed the American president abroad.

How is it treasonous to criticize a government official? You'd fit in perfectly with Jung-un's regime.

He knows he is on camera. You can tell by the rash of red anger creeping up the side of his nasty looking skin.

If there was systemic oppression of blacks, he would have taken out his club and used it on the woman who was flipping him off.

Like I said he knew he was on camera and didnt want the problems associated with having to deal with a fake investigation or he wasnt a racist that would take advantage of the racist system.

yes that is my position. Whites instituted a system for racism started by the founders and have enjoyed the benefits of it to this day.

I disagree that there is systemic racism in America. If it were true, Obama would't have been elected. That's not to say that racists don't exist; they do, in every race and color. True racists, the kind I condemned and then put on "ignore" in this very thread, are outliers in America.

Here's an honest test for you. Were the black people that kidnapped and abused this mentally disabled white racist?

Ok, so you're just here to shill and spew rhetoric. You're a dishonest person. You don't mind racists, just white racists.
I cant stand white racists. I wish I could have them all euthanized.

considering the fact that they betrayed the USA abroad----I would support the nullification of their passports

Trump did the same thing during his campaign. Were you in favor of nullifying his passport?

How is it treasonous to criticize a government official? You'd fit in perfectly with Jung-un's regime.
How is it treasonous to criticize a racist anthem?

What does that have to do with what we are discussing? Are you trying to deflect or do you have a point?

You want me to answer honestly but have no desire to do so yourself. You don't have a problem with racists, unless they're white.

You think white racists should be killed. How about black racists?

You want me to answer honestly but have no desire to do so yourself. You don't have a problem with racists, unless they're white.
I just want to know what your question had to do with the national anthem being written by a racist that glorifies killing slaves.

Did I say it was?

I just want to know what your question had to do with the national anthem being written by a racist that glorifies killing slaves.

I'm talking to a rhetorical shill. Carry on.

Did I say it was?
Yes

I'm talking to a rhetorical shill. Carry on.
So youre coping out because I blocked your deflection at the goal line?

You think white racists should be killed. How about black racists?
Depends on why they are racist.

It's not racist when you realize the only race that should exist in this country is AMERICAN. If you have a loyalty to something else above the NATION, then you dont belong here.

you can tell that he knows that he is on camera based on his florid complexion? -----I AM IMPRESSED------when did
you discover your psychic powers?. I have a florid complexion all of my life--------AM I ON CAMERA?
Yes. I can tell.

the poor guy is probably irish------I got the same kind of complexion------Irish people love me

Forum List

Back