Time to boycott the NFL....spread the word.....this silliness has to stop.

21032595_1456483377778497_695137593689497429_n.jpg
He knows he is on camera. You can tell by the rash of red anger creeping up the side of his nasty looking skin.

If there was systemic oppression of blacks, he would have taken out his club and used it on the woman who was flipping him off.

Is it your position that blacks are being systemically oppressed?
Like I said he knew he was on camera and didnt want the problems associated with having to deal with a fake investigation or he wasnt a racist that would take advantage of the racist system.

yes that is my position. Whites instituted a system for racism started by the founders and have enjoyed the benefits of it to this day.

I disagree that there is systemic racism in America. If it were true, Obama would't have been elected. That's not to say that racists don't exist; they do, in every race and color. True racists, the kind I condemned and then put on "ignore" in this very thread, are outliers in America.

Here's an honest test for you. Were the black people that kidnapped and abused this mentally disabled white racist?

3BDAD83F00000578-4089510-image-m-56_1483578704510.jpg
How could the be white racists if they were Black?

A line was crossed when the American football teams over seas stood for the playing of the British national anthem....and took a knee for the American national Anthem....

The players can do whatever silliness they want on their own time....the NFL is selling a product, we don't have to buy the product if they are going to continue to disrespect this country...

Time to stop watching their games until the NFL ends taking a knee during the anthem......they can keep doing it...it is a free country, thanks to the people who fought for it.....but we don't have to watch them disrespect it.......

Boycott now.
You white people always want to copy Black people. Well at least your getting faster. Usually youre a decade behind. :laugh:

the-nfl-is-boycotting-colin-kaepernick-for-embracing-his-people-26657615.png

No you racist idiot, we were boycotting the NFL when that idiot was actually playing. The NAACP's call to boycott because no one would hire the idiot came after.
Show me the proof.

I AM the proof. I was boycotting the NFL because they didn't punish that moron. I wasn't alone.
Youre the proof? Youre just one person. Show me the proof you were not alone.

Fuck off moron. Show us the proof that the NAACP's call for boycott came first. You can't, go fuck yourself racist idiot.

Its amazing whites are going to help Blacks take down the NFL.

I'm fine with that. The problem with your stupid theory is that after the NFL gives Kaperdunce a job, we will still be boycotting the NFL.
If the NFL gives Kap a job Blacks wont boycott so what you white racists do will have minimal effect.

Predfan is a racist?
Yep. If you notice he has no issue expressing it.

You white people always want to copy Black people. Well at least your getting faster. Usually youre a decade behind. :laugh:

the-nfl-is-boycotting-colin-kaepernick-for-embracing-his-people-26657615.png

No you racist idiot, we were boycotting the NFL when that idiot was actually playing. The NAACP's call to boycott because no one would hire the idiot came after.
Show me the proof.

I AM the proof. I was boycotting the NFL because they didn't punish that moron. I wasn't alone.

Fuck off moron. Show us the proof that the NAACP's call for boycott came first. You can't, go fuck yourself racist idiot.
Look at that date then show me where the white racist boycott came first.

Its amazing whites are going to help Blacks take down the NFL.

I'm fine with that. The problem with your stupid theory is that after the NFL gives Kaperdunce a job, we will still be boycotting the NFL.
If the NFL gives Kap a job Blacks wont boycott so what you white racists do will have minimal effect.

Predfan is a racist?

If you disagree with him, you are.
Plenty of people disagree with me. Not all of them fall under the racist label.

A line was crossed when the American football teams over seas stood for the playing of the British national anthem....and took a knee for the American national Anthem....

The players can do whatever silliness they want on their own time....the NFL is selling a product, we don't have to buy the product if they are going to continue to disrespect this country...

Time to stop watching their games until the NFL ends taking a knee during the anthem......they can keep doing it...it is a free country, thanks to the people who fought for it.....but we don't have to watch them disrespect it.......

Boycott now.

So now you crazies want to bully the NFL like you did the Dixie Chicks. I would love to see you go face to face with Kaepernick and tell him how you feel about the whole thing.
I don't talk to thugs, hence, that won't happen.

Yep. A tiny blond girl from the Dixie Chicks is the only opponent you aren't afraid to meet face to face.

Boycott now.
Know what is hypocritical? Players are fined for dancing in the end zone and shoes that have NEVER FORGET and 9/11 on them are banned and anyone caught wearing those shoes are fined. But...kneeling during the anthem is ok.

Figure that one out.

Personally, its been long overdue to stop these players from getting millions of dollars just to throw a fucking ball and make it political to boot.
See if they stand to keep their check. See what happens.

Show me the proof.

There is no white racist boycott moron. There are Americans boycotting the NFL, have been since last season.

Now, I told you to go fuck yourself, get to it!

So now you crazies want to bully the NFL like you did the Dixie Chicks. I would love to see you go face to face with Kaepernick and tell him how you feel about the whole thing.

I would be more thsn happy to stand for to toe with Colin and tell thst unAmerican, over-rated, over-privileged little **** exactly what he is.

Especially since his reason for starting this whole protest had far more to do with his EGO and the fact thst he'd been benched in favor of Blain Gabbard than any actual Social issue.

Show me the proof.

There is no white racist boycott moron. There are Americans boycotting the NFL, have been since last season.

Now, I told you to go fuck yourself, get to it!
You just claimed to have started the white racist boycott before Black people did and then you claimed you were not alone. You just got caught in a lie.

I support your right to be gay but I'm not gay like you. I dont know what kind of kinky sex games you are into but I wont participate in them.

Boycott now.
Know what is hypocritical? Players are fined for dancing in the end zone and shoes that have NEVER FORGET and 9/11 on them are banned and anyone caught wearing those shoes are fined. But...kneeling during the anthem is ok.

Figure that one out.

Personally, its been long overdue to stop these players from getting millions of dollars just to throw a fucking ball and make it political to boot.
See if they stand to keep their check. See what happens.
Probably because kneeling during the anthem does nothing to slow down the game nor does it impact the dress code.

He knows he is on camera. You can tell by the rash of red anger creeping up the side of his nasty looking skin.

you can tell that he knows that he is on camera based on his florid complexion? -----I AM IMPRESSED------when did
you discover your psychic powers?. I have a florid complexion all of my life--------AM I ON CAMERA?

Boycott now.
I'm watching "Silence Of The Lambs".
"It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again."

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!

Last edited:
The original reason Kap kneeled was in protest of police violence to blacks. It had NOTHING to do with the words of the anthem. That was added later because once an inch is given, a mile will be taken. So now all sorts of shit is added to why he knelt..and all of it is bullshit except for the police violence protest. Period. No ands ifs or buts.

I would be more thsn happy to stand for to toe with Colin and tell thst unAmerican, over-rated, over-privileged little **** exactly what he is.

Especially since his reason for starting this whole protest had far more to do with his EGO and the fact thst he'd been benched in favor of Blain Gabbard than any actual Social issue.

Sure,you would. You gonna hit him with your keyboard?
Internet_b6df65_1012659.jpg

Forum List

Back