Time to boycott the NFL....spread the word.....this silliness has to stop.

Boycotting the NFL will do nothing.

You need to boycott all of the companies that advertise during the NFL games.

And you need to remove sports from your cable bill. Most providers will do it now. As ratings drop advertisers will demand lower rates and the networks will want lower rates from the NFL. The NFL will lose this war

Good luck. With Blacks leading the boycotting effort I'm pretty sure the result is going to keep you from watching any pro sports.

Help me to understand. The issue is police violence against blacks, right? Wasn't that Colin's motivation when he started kneeling?
That and the lyrics in the racist anthem.

I thought the national anthem was inspired by our nation's victory over the British in the Battle of Baltimore in the war of 1812. So now the anthem represents racism? LOL.

Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave.
that and the ass kicking freed Black ex slaves fighting for the British administered to the US in the battle of bladensburg where the capital was burned to the ground.

BTW you forgot to post all the lyrics.

"No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,"

Nobody sings that verse anyway. I didn't even know it existed until a few minutes ago. I don't particularly care for the verse, but what is the racist statement made therein?
Not my problem anyone sings that verse or not. The point is a racist wrote the song so i wont be honoring or showing respect to it. If you cant figure out whats racist about it on your own I am not up to the task. It requires some foundational education you appear to be lacking.

Help me to understand. The issue is police violence against blacks, right? Wasn't that Colin's motivation when he started kneeling?

I thought the national anthem was inspired by our nation's victory over the British in the Battle of Baltimore in the war of 1812. So now the anthem represents racism? LOL.

Oh, say can you see,
that and the ass kicking freed Black ex slaves fighting for the British administered to the US in the battle of bladensburg where the capital was burned to the ground.

Nobody sings that verse anyway. I didn't even know it existed until a few minutes ago. I don't particularly care for the verse, but what is the racist statement made therein?
Not my problem anyone sings that verse or not. The point is a racist wrote the song so i wont be honoring or showing respect to it. If you cant figure out whats racist about it on your own I am not up to the task. It requires some foundational education you appear to be lacking.

Resort to insults when someone doesn't share your view? Come on, man.

Francis Scott Key also told someone to have a nice day. Should we ban that phrase too?

During the campaign, Hillary said we should be building bridges, not walls. But, as far as I can tell, blacks and the left aren't exactly "building bridges". They're perpetually offended and want to ban everything under the sun.

Black America certainly has bigger issues than bitching about the national anthem, such as fatherless households, massive crime, violence and staggering incarceration rates, lack of education, unemployment, low earnings, etc., etc., etc. You won't see pro black athletes touch these topics.

Oh, say can you see,

Resort to insults when someone doesn't share your view? Come on, man.

Francis Scott Key also told someone to have a nice day. Should we ban that phrase too?

During the campaign, Hillary said we should be building bridges, not walls. But, as far as I can tell, blacks and the left aren't exactly "building bridges". They're perpetually offended and want to ban everything under the sun.

Black America certainly has bigger issues than bitching about the national anthem, such as fatherless households, massive crime, violence and staggering incarceration rates, lack of education, unemployment, low earnings, etc., etc., etc. You won't see pro black athletes touch these topics.
I never insulted you.

If Key made up the phrase "have a nice day" I dont want it sung anywhere around me.

I dont want to ban everything under the sun. I would love to ban everything thats racist and I have to participate in.

Unfortunately for you what you think constitutes an issue doesnt really matter to me or other Black people.

I see pro athletes touch topics like that all the time. Speaking from ignorance is not a good way to get your point across.

Last edited:
A line was crossed when the American football teams over seas stood for the playing of the British national anthem....and took a knee for the American national Anthem....

The players can do whatever silliness they want on their own time....the NFL is selling a product, we don't have to buy the product if they are going to continue to disrespect this country...

Time to stop watching their games until the NFL ends taking a knee during the anthem......they can keep doing it...it is a free country, thanks to the people who fought for it.....but we don't have to watch them disrespect it.......

Boycott now.

So now you crazies want to bully the NFL like you did the Dixie Chicks. I would love to see you go face to face with Kaepernick and tell him how you feel about the whole thing.
I don't talk to thugs, hence, that won't happen.

A line was crossed when the American football teams over seas stood for the playing of the British national anthem....and took a knee for the American national Anthem....

The players can do whatever silliness they want on their own time....the NFL is selling a product, we don't have to buy the product if they are going to continue to disrespect this country...

Time to stop watching their games until the NFL ends taking a knee during the anthem......they can keep doing it...it is a free country, thanks to the people who fought for it.....but we don't have to watch them disrespect it.......

Boycott now.

So now you crazies want to bully the NFL like you did the Dixie Chicks. I would love to see you go face to face with Kaepernick and tell him how you feel about the whole thing.
actually, that's not a bad idea. I could take a beating and sue his ass for the millions he has left...

considering the fact that they betrayed the USA abroad----I would support the nullification of their passports

Trump did the same thing during his campaign. Were you in favor of nullifying his passport?

21032595_1456483377778497_695137593689497429_n.jpg

He knows he is on camera. You can tell by the rash of red anger creeping up the side of his nasty looking skin.

If there was systemic oppression of blacks, he would have taken out his club and used it on the woman who was flipping him off.

Is it your position that blacks are being systemically oppressed?

Boycott now.
You white people always want to copy Black people. Well at least your getting faster. Usually youre a decade behind. :laugh:

the-nfl-is-boycotting-colin-kaepernick-for-embracing-his-people-26657615.png

No you racist idiot, we were boycotting the NFL when that idiot was actually playing. The NAACP's call to boycott because no one would hire the idiot came after.

He knows he is on camera. You can tell by the rash of red anger creeping up the side of his nasty looking skin.

If there was systemic oppression of blacks, he would have taken out his club and used it on the woman who was flipping him off.

Like I said he knew he was on camera and didnt want the problems associated with having to deal with a fake investigation or he wasnt a racist that would take advantage of the racist system.

yes that is my position. Whites instituted a system for racism started by the founders and have enjoyed the benefits of it to this day.

Boycott now.
You white people always want to copy Black people. Well at least your getting faster. Usually youre a decade behind. :laugh:

No you racist idiot, we were boycotting the NFL when that idiot was actually playing. The NAACP's call to boycott because no one would hire the idiot came after.
Show me the proof.

Boycott now.

Show me the proof.

I AM the proof. I was boycotting the NFL because they didn't punish that moron. I wasn't alone.

Like I said he knew he was on camera and didnt want the problems associated with having to deal with a fake investigation or he wasnt a racist that would take advantage of the racist system.

yes that is my position. Whites instituted a system for racism started by the founders and have enjoyed the benefits of it to this day.

I disagree that there is systemic racism in America. If it were true, Obama would't have been elected. That's not to say that racists don't exist; they do, in every race and color. True racists, the kind I condemned and then put on "ignore" in this very thread, are outliers in America.

Here's an honest test for you. Were the black people that kidnapped and abused this mentally disabled white racist?

3BDAD83F00000578-4089510-image-m-56_1483578704510.jpg

Boycott now.

Show me the proof.

I AM the proof. I was boycotting the NFL because they didn't punish that moron. I wasn't alone.
Youre the proof? Youre just one person. Show me the proof you were not alone.

Forum List

Back