Time to boycott the NFL....spread the word.....this silliness has to stop.

What would you do if you were pissed off? You do realize its better than being pissed on dont you?

I wouldn't know because I stopped watching pro sports 10 years ago.
So youre whining about a sport you dont even watch? You dont see that as odd?

Not at all. I would watch the sports if they would get rid of the trash and riffraff.
How do you do that?

Wait until the owners start going bankrupt. Then they'll sweep out the trash.
Good luck. With Blacks leading the boycotting effort I'm pretty sure the result is going to keep you from watching any pro sports.

Not at all. I would watch the sports if they would get rid of the trash and riffraff.
How do you do that?

Good luck. With Blacks leading the boycotting effort I'm pretty sure the result is going to keep you from watching any pro sports.

Actually I wish I had weaned myself of pro sports when I stopped drinking 23 years ago. A waste of time watching grown men play kids games.

I'm done with pro sports.

22008120_493155584378537_173529316620201522_n.jpg

How do you do that?

Help me to understand. The issue is police violence against blacks, right? Wasn't that Colin's motivation when he started kneeling?

How do you do that?

Help me to understand. The issue is police violence against blacks, right? Wasn't that Colin's motivation when he started kneeling?
That and the lyrics in the racist anthem.

You're actually about 30 yrs late. Serious Whites opted out when the raping and animal abuse began.

How do you do that?

What will be the anthem for the negro leagues?

How do you do that?

I thought the national anthem was inspired by our nation's victory over the British in the Battle of Baltimore in the war of 1812. So now the anthem represents racism? LOL.

Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave.

How do you do that?

What will be the anthem for the negro leagues?

You'll be my first and only poster on "ignore", at least until the next cockroach shows up.

How do you do that?

I thought the national anthem was inspired by our nation's victory over the British in the Battle of Baltimore in the war of 1812. So now the anthem represents racism? LOL.

Oh, say can you see,
that and the ass kicking freed Black ex slaves fighting for the British administered to the US in the battle of bladensburg where the capital was burned to the ground.

BTW you forgot to post all the lyrics.

"No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,"

Boycotting the NFL will do nothing.

You need to boycott all of the companies that advertise during the NFL games.

I see. There is another verse of the anthem that nobody sings anymore anyway that some say is racist. I don't see the racist statement made in this verse, although I support the concept of not singing it. Here is the all but retired verse that blacks and the left cite as the reason for eliminating the national anthem altogether.

No refuge could save the hireling and slave From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Read more at: Is ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ Racist?

Oh, say can you see,
that and the ass kicking freed Black ex slaves fighting for the British administered to the US in the battle of bladensburg where the capital was burned to the ground.

BTW you forgot to post all the lyrics.

"No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,"

Nobody sings that verse anyway. I didn't even know it existed until a few minutes ago. I don't particularly care for the verse, but what is the racist statement made therein?

What would you do if you were pissed off? You do realize its better than being pissed on dont you?

How do you do that?

And do it on his knees!

Pity the poor sports bars. When they start closing, you'll know that the Negro Felons League is hurting.

The president is the Egyptian god of chaos, Kek, to many of his supporters and they accept and support his divisiveness, and dividing our Nation through the chaos... :lol: google it!

OH

and he really should keep his mouth SHUT on stuff like this.... he has no idea how to be presidential, I keep hoping he'd learn but i guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

The president is the Egyptian god of chaos, Kek, to many of his supporters and they accept and support his divisiveness, and dividing our Nation through the chaos... :lol: google it!
Since when were we not divided? Stop the madness. Self segregate to separate!!!!

Forum List

Back