Time to boycott the NFL....spread the word.....this silliness has to stop.

`
`

One again, Lambeau Field in Green Bay was sold out for today's game. Trumps heavy handed rhetoric is creating a major blow-back as fans are fed up with him.

21032595_1456483377778497_695137593689497429_n.jpg
Man...is that a nasty piece of shit, or what. EEeeeeewww, stanky...

A line was crossed when the American football teams over seas stood for the playing of the British national anthem....and took a knee for the American national Anthem....

The players can do whatever silliness they want on their own time....the NFL is selling a product, we don't have to buy the product if they are going to continue to disrespect this country...

Time to stop watching their games until the NFL ends taking a knee during the anthem......they can keep doing it...it is a free country, thanks to the people who fought for it.....but we don't have to watch them disrespect it.......

Boycott now.

So now you crazies want to bully the NFL like you did the Dixie Chicks. I would love to see you go face to face with Kaepernick and tell him how you feel about the whole thing.
Get me his phone number and address ----- I would be DELIGHTED to have just that exact opportunity.

A line was crossed when the American football teams over seas stood for the playing of the British national anthem....and took a knee for the American national Anthem....

The players can do whatever silliness they want on their own time....the NFL is selling a product, we don't have to buy the product if they are going to continue to disrespect this country...

Time to stop watching their games until the NFL ends taking a knee during the anthem......they can keep doing it...it is a free country, thanks to the people who fought for it.....but we don't have to watch them disrespect it.......

Boycott now.

So now you crazies want to bully the NFL like you did the Dixie Chicks. I would love to see you go face to face with Kaepernick and tell him how you feel about the whole thing.
Get me his phone number and address ----- I would be DELIGHTED to have just that exact opportunity.

Why would I want to be involved in your goofy actions? They aren't that hard to find.

Boycott now.

Yeah ok. You know good and well if he were in front of you your eyes would be averted, youre head down, and you would be blushing, alternating between a pallid white and crimson red.

`
`

One again, Lambeau Field in Green Bay was sold out for today's game. Trumps heavy handed rhetoric is creating a major blow-back as fans are fed up with him.

The NFL will take a hit from all this. How much of a hit is the question.

Boycott now.

Yeah ok. You know good and well if he were in front of you your eyes would be averted, youre head down, and you would be blushing, alternating between a pallid white and crimson red.

I know good and well that, when confronted, you go into full k*nt mode.

Boycott now.

I have been boycotting them and ESPN since last year

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Boycott now.

I stay in full KMT mode. When confronted I go into ass kicking mode.

Boycott now.
You white people always want to copy Black people. Well at least your getting faster. Usually youre a decade behind. :laugh:

the-nfl-is-boycotting-colin-kaepernick-for-embracing-his-people-26657615.png

Lol we don't like to live in the ghetto and kill each other in droves!

Boycott now.
You white people always want to copy Black people. Well at least your getting faster. Usually youre a decade behind. :laugh:

the-nfl-is-boycotting-colin-kaepernick-for-embracing-his-people-26657615.png

Lol we don't like to live in the ghetto and kill each other in droves!

so why are 98% if white murders done by other whites?

Boycott now.

When asked simple questions and confronted with basic facts, you go into full k*nt mode.

When asked simple questions and confronted with basic facts, you go into full k*nt mode.
I just said I stay in full KMT mode.

Boycott now.

Why would I want to be involved in your goofy actions? They aren't that hard to find.

Because you like to talk shit, make cheap threats ... but you ain't got the balls to back it up.

`
`

A big different situation exists between the fans of the Green Bay Packers and the Packer team than any professional sports teams and fans in the U.S. On that team the fans control the actions of the players. Ask any Packer fan on USMB why it's an entirely different situation.

Boycott now.

You have no idea just exactly how wrong you are .... your little pissant race tinged accusations notwithstanding, you, sir, are all talk, a pompous windbag seemingly incapable of anything more than sounding like a giant fart ... and projecting just about the same intelligence.

Boycott now.

Because you like to talk shit, make cheap threats ... but you ain't got the balls to back it up.

What threats did I make?

Boycott now.

You have no idea just exactly how wrong you are .... your little pissant race tinged accusations notwithstanding, you, sir, are all talk, a pompous windbag seemingly incapable of anything more than sounding like a giant fart ... and projecting just about the same intelligence.
I have a great idea of exactly how correct I am. Youre one of the internet tough white boys that talk a lot of talk but if it came down to business youre running from the action like jack rabbit with a coyote after him.

A Nation displays commonality. Language , Race , Faith , Heritage. Whites have neither of these in common with the non white. Time to put a flag on the multi cult scheme

Cossacks share a taste for alcohol with members of the black race in the USA------check the DT's wards in large government hospitals----
the good news is >>>>>>>>>

The wonderful love of a beautiful maid,
The love of a staunch true man,
The love of a baby unafraid,
Have existed since life began.
But the greatest love, the love of loves,
Even greater than that of a mother,
Is the tender, passionate, infinite love,
Of one drunken bum for another.

Silly negress. The jew did away with the Cossack just about a century ago. By 1918 jews pretty much geNOcided most influential Biala Rus. Certainly , by the time the Royal Romanovs were exterminated the brave , loyal and very White Cossack was history. Such a White Knight would never waste his time with tare.

poor cossacks

Forum List

Back