Time to boycott the NFL....spread the word.....this silliness has to stop.

What threats did I make?
Everything frightens him. If you disagree he takes it as a threat.
Both of you are incapable of disagreeing - you don't have an intellectual approach, you offer no rational position, and your logic is missing, but instead you both rely on junior high school emotion and ridicule to try to push your agenda.

You want me to give you Kaepernick's phone number and address so you can go fuss at him, and you have the nerve to call ME irrational? You're nuts buddy
If you were to give him the number you would call his bluff and gig would be up.
You think? Give me the number and let's find out.
I know.

I dont keep other mens numbers. Pretty sure you can challenge him on twitter. I know you wont do that either.

A Nation displays commonality. Language , Race , Faith , Heritage. Whites have neither of these in common with the non white. Time to put a flag on the multi cult scheme

Cossacks share a taste for alcohol with members of the black race in the USA------check the DT's wards in large government hospitals----
the good news is >>>>>>>>>

The wonderful love of a beautiful maid,
The love of a staunch true man,
The love of a baby unafraid,
Have existed since life began.
But the greatest love, the love of loves,
Even greater than that of a mother,
Is the tender, passionate, infinite love,
Of one drunken bum for another.

Silly negress. The jew did away with the Cossack just about a century ago. By 1918 jews pretty much geNOcided most influential Biala Rus. Certainly , by the time the Royal Romanovs were exterminated the brave , loyal and very White Cossack was history. Such a White Knight would never waste his time with tare.

poor cossacks
poor negress

Both of you are incapable of disagreeing - you don't have an intellectual approach, you offer no rational position, and your logic is missing, but instead you both rely on junior high school emotion and ridicule to try to push your agenda.

You want me to give you Kaepernick's phone number and address so you can go fuss at him, and you have the nerve to call ME irrational? You're nuts buddy
If you were to give him the number you would call his bluff and gig would be up.
I know.

I dont keep other mens numbers. Pretty sure you can challenge him on twitter. I know you wont do that either.
Already did .... I was blocked. Seems he isn't man enough to back up his bullshit either.

Maybe you remember he closed his Twitter account because of the backlash ... all racist, of course, because, after all, he IS a black man, and therefore anything he doesn't like is racist.

I know.

Already did .... I was blocked. Seems he isn't man enough to back up his bullshit either.

Maybe you remember he closed his Twitter account because of the backlash ... all racist, of course, because, after all, he IS a black man, and therefore anything he doesn't like is racist.
You were blocked or everyone was blocked? Thats weird because I get all his tweets.

If I give numbers out for such a dumb reason, I will never get another number. I'm not even sure if it's a valid number anyway.
So now we get to the truth .... you were just pissing in the wind, huh?

Give me the number ... I'll find out if it's valid for you.

Yes, I can see how that would work.

Hello? You might not remember me, but we met at__________ and __________gave this number to me in case I needed to contact you. There's a RWNJ on the internet who wants it so he can call and chew you out. Would that be OK with you?-----------Hello?----------------Hello?------------are you still there?

A big different situation exists between the fans of the Green Bay Packers and the Packer team than any professional sports teams and fans in the U.S. On that team the fans control the actions of the players. Ask any Packer fan on USMB why it's an entirely different situation.
`
That's funny. Ask any Packer fan around Green Bay, where I live, and they'll tell you to stop smoking that weed.

Then you have no idea. Ask Spare_change . He knows the reason.

If I give numbers out for such a dumb reason, I will never get another number. I'm not even sure if it's a valid number anyway.

Hello? You might not remember me, but we met at__________ and __________gave this number to me in case I needed to contact you. There's a RWNJ on the internet who wants it so he can call and chew you out. Would that be OK with you?-----------Hello?----------------Hello?------------are you still there?
He is all talk. Kap would work his ass like a punching bag.

Talk shit and can't hang, huh?

Too bad ...

I don't think he would waste his time. This little idiot here isn't the only one he has to deal with. He's got it worked out.

A big different situation exists between the fans of the Green Bay Packers and the Packer team than any professional sports teams and fans in the U.S. On that team the fans control the actions of the players. Ask any Packer fan on USMB why it's an entirely different situation.
`
That's funny. Ask any Packer fan around Green Bay, where I live, and they'll tell you to stop smoking that weed.

Then you have no idea. Ask Spare_change . He knows the reason.

SpareChange barely knows how to get home.

I don't think he would waste his time. This little idiot here isn't the only one he has to deal with. He's got it worked out.
Hiding behind big brother again? Cowardice is such an ugly thing.

The reason why the NFL Player protest is so bogus is because the police kill more than twice as many White suspects as Black suspects and the Left never protests. That severe imbalance is what’s racist.
Of course there are four times as many whites as blacks, idiot. The percentage of blacks that happens to is much higher icaramba. Duped again...

You don't know who owns the team?
`
How many kinds of dumb are you? The Packers have been a publicly owned, non-profit corporation since August 18, 1923. It is the NFL's ONLY publicly owned team. Now be quiet.

And the owners are highly upset and concerned about their valuable investment.
they better do something about that racist anthem then.

upload_2017-9-25_10-52-50.png

Forum List

Back