Time to declare War on Islam

so the constitution doesn't matter, eh?

you going to start another inquisition? miss the old christian religion?
The inquisition was a STATE endeavor.

that doesn't even make sense.

Sure it does. When the state CONDONES a particular religion and rolls it's power into the Church is where BOTH the Inquisition and the Crusades sprang from.. Without State sanction -- what kind of jails and soldiers and henchmen did the CHURCH have?

It's the same deal today with tyrannical Theocratic Arab governments. About 20 who run by Sharia law OR have adopted much of Sharia into their legal code. That's why those daily barbaric executions, amputations and stonings are so widespread. And why the GOVTs in that region all sponsor proxy armies to go fight EACH other over tribal and religious differences.

It's when the STATE gets involved -- that religions become malignant..

Once upon a time state and religion were the same. That's the problem.

But it's interesting how you word it - once the state gets involved.

I see it more once religion amasses POLITICAL or STATE power, it becomes malignant. The state is a neutral entity that can be used by the majority to force it's desires on others. People do this...not the state. The direction comes from religion - church or mosque - what ever - which harness' the power of the state.

Monarchies were NOT "neutral entities". In fact the power of the crown most OFTEN came from God.

Our founders recognized that as a primary problem. And gave us the antidote.

I meant the state as "the state" - it's neutral in that it has no inherent dogma or direction - it's what ever the ruling whatever put into it.

Terrorism is going to take more than just the Muslim world, to effectively deal with. I think it's more accurate to look at ALL civilized people as victims of these extremists. Any "retributive anti-Muslim purge" would be reminiscent of Hitler's "anti Jewish purge" and it's disturbing that people are in anyway seriously considering purges, concentration camps, internments of innocent civilians.
If you have better ideas for dealing with this menacing situation we will be most interested in knowing what they are.

I don't happen to think Hitler's solution is in anyway supportable.

Terrorism is going to take more than just the Muslim world, to effectively deal with. I think it's more accurate to look at ALL civilized people as victims of these extremists. Any "retributive anti-Muslim purge" would be reminiscent of Hitler's "anti Jewish purge" and it's disturbing that people are in anyway seriously considering purges, concentration camps, internments of innocent civilians.

View attachment 81930

Unless the ones being victimized are/were those white German-American folk... Then you don't want to talk about it.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Where'd you get that idea?

The victimization of German Americans is just as reprehensible, as was the internement of Aluits (which you don't seem to care about). Not sure why you feel the need to make distinctions between the different groups or why you think repeating history is the answer.

Do you support internment of innocent people?

Sure it does. When the state CONDONES a particular religion and rolls it's power into the Church is where BOTH the Inquisition and the Crusades sprang from.. Without State sanction -- what kind of jails and soldiers and henchmen did the CHURCH have?

It's the same deal today with tyrannical Theocratic Arab governments. About 20 who run by Sharia law OR have adopted much of Sharia into their legal code. That's why those daily barbaric executions, amputations and stonings are so widespread. And why the GOVTs in that region all sponsor proxy armies to go fight EACH other over tribal and religious differences.

I see it more once religion amasses POLITICAL or STATE power, it becomes malignant. The state is a neutral entity that can be used by the majority to force it's desires on others. People do this...not the state. The direction comes from religion - church or mosque - what ever - which harness' the power of the state.

Monarchies were NOT "neutral entities". In fact the power of the crown most OFTEN came from God.

i'm still wondering what that has to do with the earlier posters assertion that people should be forcibly converted.... and the response that the inquisition was "the state". the comment had nothing to do with either the assertion of the poster demanding forced conversation of muslims nor my response referencing the inquisition.

i inquired as to his demand in relation to our own first amendment....not some historical monarchy or nebulous "state".

A good case can be made for removing Islam's religious status/definition. I suggest we look into doing just that.
Islam is NOT a religion by any definition.
It's no different than Bob Jones's insanity or Charles Manson or David Corish.
ALL based on a cult figure who demands their followers to commit the most sick insane acts in 'his name'.
Time soon to scrub the earth of these vermin forever.
The joyous thing is that day will happen in my lifetime........and I've GOT CABLE to watch it!

Islam is a religion, has been a world religion for over a thousand years. It's not going to suddenly become a non-religion because a bunch of jumped-up johnny-come-latelies decide thatit's not because they they hate Muslims.
I assume any 'religion' is based on acknowledging some higher power which moves the adherents in some sort of positive life affirming continuum.
Buy I guess by strict definition those who worship satan would disagree.
I don't believe any GOD would have ever signed off on the evil violent death-cult misogynist 'religion' that is islam.

that is your own personal belief. and most muslims do not practice anything remotely like a "Death cult". As to misogyny..... all fundamentalist religions...and i mean all... whether muslim, christian, hindu (which made their women settee)and judaism... are inherently misogynist.

A good case can be made for removing Islam's religious status/definition. I suggest we look into doing just that.
ALL based on a cult figure who demands their followers to commit the most sick insane acts in 'his name'.
The joyous thing is that day will happen in my lifetime........and I've GOT CABLE to watch it!

Islam is a religion, has been a world religion for over a thousand years. It's not going to suddenly become a non-religion because a bunch of jumped-up johnny-come-latelies decide thatit's not because they they hate Muslims.
I assume any 'religion' is based on acknowledging some higher power which moves the adherents in some sort of positive life affirming continuum.
I don't believe any GOD would have ever signed off on the evil violent death-cult misogynist 'religion' that is islam.

that is your own personal belief. and most muslims do not practice anything remotely like a "Death cult". As to misogyny..... all fundamentalist religions...and i mean all... whether muslim, christian, hindu (which made their women settee)and judaism... are inherently misogynist.

Sweetie.........best watch what you say............when the shit hits the fan, you're one of the ones that is gonna get air dropped into a Muslim hot zone by real Americans. They're gonna give you an ISIS flag honey......see how well that serves you!!!:2up:. All this multicultural bs is soon to be a relic of a former era because the people are going to demand it.

SS just ran a 6 trillion dollar deficit........best prepare honey. Just sayin...........people like you are going to be amongst the first to get pwned because people just going to come take your shit. That's the way its gonna work...........and you can think of people like the real Americans like me who aren't getting their shit taken because we figured out that kumbaya was ghey a long, long time ago.:bye1::bye1::fu:

Sweetie.........best watch what you say............when the shit hits the fan, you're one of the ones that is gonna get air dropped into a Muslim hot zone by real Americans. They're gonna give you an ISIS flag honey......see how well that serves you!!!:2up:. All this multicultural bs is soon to be a relic of a former era because the people are going to demand it.

SS just ran a 6 trillion dollar deficit........best prepare honey. Just sayin...........people like you are going to be amongst the first to get pwned because people just going to come take your shit. That's the way its gonna work...........and you can think of people like the real Americans like me who aren't getting their shit taken because we figured out that kumbaya was ghey a long, long time ago.:bye1::bye1::fu:

pffffft

View attachment 81930

Unless the ones being victimized are/were those white German-American folk... Then you don't want to talk about it.

*****SMILE*****

The victimization of German Americans is just as reprehensible, as was the internement of Aluits (which you don't seem to care about). Not sure why you feel the need to make distinctions between the different groups or why you think repeating history is the answer.

images

Then let's talk about restitution and compensation for the German-American people for those atrocities.

Shall we say a tax free quarter million dollars for every person of German-American descent currently alive?

While we're at it how about a few war memorials dedicated to the German-American soldiers who filled Untied States uniforms in both those wars.

Then there's having the government sponsor and institute courses about German-Americans in our public school system to recognize their struggles and contributions to the United States.

FYI... I'm making those distinctions because you, and other progressive liberals, appear to think those distinctions are important.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
I'm scared shitless of Americans being slaughtered by the dozens in our streets. These things don't happen in China or Japan where Islam is regulated. The difference between life and death makes all your silly philosophical arguments irrelevant. As it was once famously said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact."

Actually, it's not regulated in Japan. That's one of those things that get repeated so often people assume it's true and don't bother to look any further.

Muslims in Japan
Becoming legally Japanese: Can Muslims acquire Japanese citizenship/nationality or permanent residency?
None
I didn't say it was prohibited, I said it was regulated. And the complaints on these regulations come from Muslims themselves.

Japan: The Land Without Muslims

I think many of the claims in that article are false - debunked by the sources I posted.

For example, from your link:
It is interesting to know that there is a country in the world whose official and public approach to the Muslim matter is totally different. This country is Japan. This country keeps a very low profile on all levels regarding the Muslim matter: On the diplomatic level, senior political figures from Islamic countries almost never visit Japan, and Japanese leaders rarely visit Muslim countries. The relations with Muslim countries are based on concerns such as oil and gas, which Japan imports from some Muslim countries. The official policy of Japan is not to give citizenship to Muslims who come to Japan, and even permits for permanent residency are given sparingly to Muslims.

From the Snopes link I posted:

For instance, the claim that Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims is false. According to Becoming Legally Japanese, a web site dedicated to immigration issues in Japan, the application form for Japanese citizenship does not require applicants to identify their religion:

There is no place anywhere on the written application where one specifies their religion or creed. Nor have I read anywhere about anyone being asked about their religious beliefs in the verbal interviews.

Because there is no place on the written online application for one's religion, the Ministry of Justice can't publish statistics showing the religions (or races) of naturalization candidates; they can only publish sex and former nationality statistics.​

The same is true of your source's claim that Japan does not give citizenship to Muslims - there is NO place for religion on any of the paperwork, and Muslims are naturalized the same as any other group.

Your article is full of these kind of claims and doesn't provide a single source to back up it's claims.
Snopes is a joke. As you are. Your patent inability to learn is wel documented...as are Japan's policies which discourage muslim immigration and make it illegal for them to seek converts. That, combined with the japanese refusal to hire hajibs over their own citizens, and the citizens' belief that muslims are primitive, stupid, violent, backward and uncivilized is the reason raghead scum aren't killing ppl in droves there.

I provided more then just snopes and snopes linked to Japanese sources.

Now, enough dodging. Can you provide any proof that Japan's policies and laws towards Muslims are as you claim? You keep opening your mouth but garbage keeps coming out.

If you can't back up your claim with legitimate sources then admit it - you're an ignorant twat.
Those sources were provided. That you don't think they're "legitimate" is your problem. You don't want the facts to disturb your delusional viewpoint that the whole world welcomes Muslims with open arms.

You delusional twat! Where in any Christian nation are women deprived the right to own land, to vote, to drive, to travel about unaccompanied by a male relative, to show skin, to have standing in court, or the right to equal employment opportunities? Where in Christian nations are women routinely subject to beatings, honor killings, rape, and female circumcision?

Your hatred toward Christianity is as blinding as it is contemptible.

You delusional twat! Where in any Christian nation are women deprived the right to own land, to vote, to drive, to travel about unaccompanied by a male relative, to show skin, to have standing in court, or the right to equal employment opportunities? Where in Christian nations are women routinely subject to beatings, honor killings, rape, and female circumcision?

women are systematically oppressed in fundamental religions. i understand that a white christian religions zealot is incapable of seeing that.

i don't hate christians. you hate everyone who isn't christian. i just want y'all to leave the rest of us alone.

Banning the practice of Islam on free soil, banning sharia and bulldozing every Islamic military post/aka mosque, into the earth. Won't happen because we don't have the backbone to protect our citizens. What a shame.
and you're okay with abandoning the constitution?
The Constitution can be amended without being abandoned.

Not when you are talking about fundamental rights.
Does islam guarantee "Freedom of Religion"???????

Did anyone claim it did?

Does Christianity guarantee "freedom of religion"?

No. True freedom only happens when you remove religion from the government equation.
Name me on town/city in the US where muslims have 'assimilated'. There is no such place.
Muslims like every other race/culture tend to stay within the confines of their own.
America was never and is never going to be some sort of fucking ,mythical LIB invention called a "melting pot". NEVER!
"We're all the same! No one is different. No one is smarter than anyone else. There are no such thing as 'winners' because if there is a winner there has to be a loser and we LIB pussies will never admit to that".
America is in FACT a 'Mosaic' of various races and cultures,
That's why we have 'Chinatowns', 'Japantowns', 'Little Italy's, 'Dearborns', Jewish dominated neighborhoods and fucking on and on and on.
You refuse to answer my very simple questions: Does the religion of Islam allow religious freedom? The US Constitution declares everyone is allowed religious freedom.
What does Islam say to people who want to leave Islam?
If a RC tells his priest he is leaving the RC church does the priest say if you do the tenets of our religion tell us to kill you"?
No follower of Islam living in the US believes in following the Constitution.
So answer. Does the religion of Islam believe in religious freedom?
CHIRP!

Banning the practice of Islam on free soil, banning sharia and bulldozing every Islamic military post/aka mosque, into the earth. Won't happen because we don't have the backbone to protect our citizens. What a shame.
and you're okay with abandoning the constitution?
The Constitution can be amended without being abandoned.

Not when you are talking about fundamental rights.
Does islam guarantee "Freedom of Religion"???????

Did anyone claim it did?

Does Christianity guarantee "freedom of religion"?

No. True freedom only happens when you remove religion from the government equation.
For the followers of Islam there is ZERO separation of Church and State. And you know it!
The followers of Islam believes the 'Church' IS THE STATE and the STATE IS THE CHURCH!
The Constitution declares there must be a separation between Church and State.
See the difference?
'Christianity' doesn't demand anyone who leaves the 'Christian church be killed. Islam does.

Not declaration of war, but prohibition of Islam in western countries!
All mosques shall be closed, all Muslims shall became a choice:

Conversation to Christianity or Ticket to the country of origin.

"
I see it more once religion amasses POLITICAL or STATE power, it becomes malignant."
Which is PRECISELY! why those who drew up the Constitution declared there must always be a separation between Church and State in order to specifically avoid what Islam is fighting for: Combining Church and State.
Surely you are capable of understanding the difference.
What the followers of Islam want is the precious antithesis of what America was founded on.

I meant the state as "the state" - it's neutral in that it has no inherent dogma or direction - it's what ever the ruling whatever put into it.
Your a pretty good dancer. You can even dance of the head of a pin.
Your "whatever" were people who put THEIR desired dogma and direction into "whatever" rulings.
The writers of the Constitution put in the 'Separation of Church and State' to prevent the power of the Church from ruling over the US as it was doing in Europe.
Get it?

Coyote doesn't have any shit. She's a state dependent loser.

Your a pretty good dancer. You can even dance of the head of a pin.
Your "whatever" were people who put THEIR desired dogma and direction into "whatever" rulings.
The writers of the Constitution put in the 'Separation of Church and State' to prevent the power of the Church from ruling over the US as it was doing in Europe.
Get it?
No, they decided against a state religion at the behest of Christians. It wasn't to prevent the church from overrunning anything....it was to prevent the STATE from dictating religion.

Which is exactly what statists advocate...state control of religion.

Exactly. She'll espouse any ideology if they target Christians. German citizens and American progressives (who were admired by Hitler) were the same. That's why German citizens were marched through their neighborhood concentration camps at gunpoint when Americans liberated them.

Coyote doesn't have any shit. She's a state dependent loser.
You can always tell who the welfare bunnies are. They always seem to have more time to post than those of us who work to pay for it all.

View attachment 81930

*****SMILE*****

Then let's talk about restitution and compensation for the German-American people for those atrocities.

Shall we say a tax free quarter million dollars for every person of German-American descent currently alive?

An apology should be issued by the government, and restititution should be the same as it was for the Japanese-Americans interned. It should apply for any German-American still alive, that was interned.

While we're at it how about a few war memorials dedicated to the German-American soldiers who filled Untied States uniforms in both those wars.

Why not? Why is no one pushing for this? Usually, these things happen because there is a group dedicated to a particular cause - for example, War Dog Memorial, and recognizing the contributions of war dogs. It took a concerted effort by primarily Vietnam era vets to finally accomplish this. So really, why aren't they pushing for some sort of recognition - that's where it starts.

Then there's having the government sponsor and institute courses about German-Americans in our public school system to recognize their struggles and contributions to the United States.

FYI... I'm making those distinctions because you, and other progressive liberals, appear to think those distinctions are important.

If you think it's important, then fight for it. That's how these things get done - someone fights for it. Sounds like you have a problem with recognizing the achievements of minorities in a history largely filled with the achievements of white males.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back