Time to declare War on Islam

Where did you pull that from?

We don't allow every group to exercise their desires. Analogies are difficult for you I see.

Of course we don't allow every group to exercise their desires. However, religious freedom is a right. Pedophilia is not.
"Freedom of Religion"? "Religious Freedom".
Can I go into Dearborn and hold up a sign stating: The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble, or prohibiting ...".
Do you REALLY think the followers of islam wouldn't change our Constitution in a heartbeat?
You're OK with that?
What you are failing to grasp is the followers of islam WILL do WHATEVER it takes to turn the world's population into followers of islam.
As seen in Nice etc failing that they will commit mass murder to get rid of the 'infidels.
Wise up pal.

Banning the practice of Islam on free soil, banning sharia and bulldozing every Islamic military post/aka mosque, into the earth. Won't happen because we don't have the backbone to protect our citizens. What a shame.
and you're okay with abandoning the constitution?
The Constitution can be amended without being abandoned.

Not when you are talking about fundamental rights.
"Fundamental rights" comprise the entire Bill of Rights. When we consider the right to live without violence in our streets is also a "fundamental right" we will weigh that against the "fundamental rights" of murderous ideologies.

If you can provide evidence that a considerable majority of American muslims are committing ideological violence in our streets you might have a point. But you don't.
One's too many pal.
Muslims around the world have been committing acts of violence for centuries. Everyone! in the name of 'alla-wishes'.

and how does that differ from the demands of the bigots that all muslims be forcefully converted? whose weight do you think goes behind that? the government......

images

How does it differ from a government that turns a blind eye to crimes perpetrated upon it's own citizens by refugees because the government does not wish to offend their 'guests'?

*****SMILE*****

:)

No right is unlimited. That includes the right to bear arms, free speech and religion. No religion has the right to forceably convert, conduct human sacrifice, etc.

Well no, it really isn't, and if it were for the last 1300 years there certainly wouldn't have been long periods of stability and co-existence with other religions in that 1300 years. What a pity people can't be bothered to learn history anymore.

Banning ANY religion is the first step towards fascism and if you are a person of faith you ought to be scared shitless at the idea.
I'm scared shitless of Americans being slaughtered by the dozens in our streets. These things don't happen in China or Japan where Islam is regulated. The difference between life and death makes all your silly philosophical arguments irrelevant. As it was once famously said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact."

Actually, it's not regulated in Japan. That's one of those things that get repeated so often people assume it's true and don't bother to look any further.

Muslims in Japan
Becoming legally Japanese: Can Muslims acquire Japanese citizenship/nationality or permanent residency?
None
I didn't say it was prohibited, I said it was regulated. And the complaints on these regulations come from Muslims themselves.

Japan: The Land Without Muslims

I think many of the claims in that article are false - debunked by the sources I posted.

For example, from your link:
It is interesting to know that there is a country in the world whose official and public approach to the Muslim matter is totally different. This country is Japan. This country keeps a very low profile on all levels regarding the Muslim matter: On the diplomatic level, senior political figures from Islamic countries almost never visit Japan, and Japanese leaders rarely visit Muslim countries. The relations with Muslim countries are based on concerns such as oil and gas, which Japan imports from some Muslim countries. The official policy of Japan is not to give citizenship to Muslims who come to Japan, and even permits for permanent residency are given sparingly to Muslims.

From the Snopes link I posted:

For instance, the claim that Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims is false. According to Becoming Legally Japanese, a web site dedicated to immigration issues in Japan, the application form for Japanese citizenship does not require applicants to identify their religion:

There is no place anywhere on the written application where one specifies their religion or creed. Nor have I read anywhere about anyone being asked about their religious beliefs in the verbal interviews.

Because there is no place on the written online application for one's religion, the Ministry of Justice can't publish statistics showing the religions (or races) of naturalization candidates; they can only publish sex and former nationality statistics.​

The same is true of your source's claim that Japan does not give citizenship to Muslims - there is NO place for religion on any of the paperwork, and Muslims are naturalized the same as any other group.

Your article is full of these kind of claims and doesn't provide a single source to back up it's claims.
Snopes is a joke. As you are. Your patent inability to learn is wel documented...as are Japan's policies which discourage muslim immigration and make it illegal for them to seek converts. That, combined with the japanese refusal to hire hajibs over their own citizens, and the citizens' belief that muslims are primitive, stupid, violent, backward and uncivilized is the reason raghead scum aren't killing ppl in droves there.

I provided more then just snopes and snopes linked to Japanese sources.

Now, enough dodging. Can you provide any proof that Japan's policies and laws towards Muslims are as you claim? You keep opening your mouth but garbage keeps coming out.

If you can't back up your claim with legitimate sources then admit it - you're an ignorant twat.

You don't even know what Sharia is skooks....you going to make it a felony to eat halal then? How about praying 5 times a day or facing Mecca? How about not drinking alcohal or giving zakat (charity) to the poor?

Allowing Sharia Law in our judicial system is a total violation of our constitution.

And no one is talking about that. Talk about a strawman....

Let's try this again. Read for content.
The Land without Muslims

In this case, Snopes is 100% accurate.

Your own sources say as much although grudgingly.

"Japan manages to remain a country almost without a Muslim presence because Japan’s negative attitude toward Islam and Muslims pervades every level of the population, from the man in the street to organizations and companies to senior officialdom. In Japan, contrary to the situation in other countries, there are no “human rights” organizations to offer support to Muslims’ claims against the government’s position. In Japan no one illegally smuggles Muslims into the country to earn a few yen, and almost no one gives them the legal support they would need in order to get permits for temporary or permanent residency or citizenship."
So snopes agrees with me and coyote, per usual, is lying.

Did you even read Snopes or do lies just spring automatically from your mouth? Here: Muslims in Japan

Where does it say that or agree with your claim?

After all, they committed the first tens of thousands of attacks...

Not declaration of war, but prohibition of Islam in western countries!
All mosques shall be closed, all Muslims shall became a choice:

Conversation to Christianity or Ticket to the country of origin.

so the constitution doesn't matter, eh?

you going to start another inquisition? miss the old christian religion?
The inquisition was a STATE endeavor.

I do wish ppl who have no grasp.of history wouldn't expose their.ignorance everybchance they get by saying stupid shit that EXPOSES THEIR IGNORANCE.
Spanish Inquisition | Spanish history [1478-1834]

I agree - I wish people who THINK they have a grasp of history and facts wouldn't expose their ignorance by saying stupid shit that exposes their ignorance. Like with Japan.

Wrong.

We are not at ‘war’ with Islam – the notion is ignorant, bigoted stupidity.
While it's true we are not presently engaged in a declared war with Islam, how many more terrorist attacks by Islamic fanatics will it take to provoke a motivated coalition of American, European, Scandinavian and possibly Russian military forces to move against the Muslim world in what will amount to the Tenth Crusade?

Rules and the sense of moral order tend to give way to the power of retributive rage. I'm recalling what we did to Japanese Americans in 1941 -- and those people did absolutely nothing.

Individuals commit acts of terror, not religions.

And this sort of ignorance, hate, bigotry, and stupidity plays right into the hands of terrorists.
How would you suggest the Western world respond to a progression of terrorist attacks like 9/11 and the recent Nice massacre? All it will take is a few of those and a President like Donald Trump to push the button. It might not occur as a declared war but the effect will be quite the same.

By going after these terrorist networks in coordination with the international community including Muslim countries, with every resource available - not by declaring a stupid war against an entire religion most of who's followers are being victimized by those same terrorists.

After all, they committed the first tens of thousands of attacks...

That's adorable. Where do you intend to start? With the country with the largest percentage of Muslims (bet you don't even know which one that is), or just run 'em all down in alphabetical order?

Christianity is not native either...it's an invasive species.

Sounds like some good ole fashion bigotry. :thup:
Which...calling Islam non native or calling Christianity non native?

Either. Carrying that out to a conclusion that neither Islam or Christianity is "native" to ANYWHERE --- just isn't helpful.
Obama refuses to say that the US is primarily a Christian nation whole most of us agree it is while at the same time allowing a freedom of religion or from religion. When the religion of a person coming into our nation is so contrary to our culture and beliefs, it makes life more difficult for any of them to harmonize with US native citizens. Why do they bother to come to a country that is so contrary to their own?

If you remember -- Christians came HERE to escape other Christians largely. Look at the states founded on DIFFERENT factions of Christianity. Was NOT one happy unified Christian nation. And thank God -- most of the founders took a GENERIC view of religion and Christianity preferring to be largely guided by Natural Law and their own consciences.

At the time of our founding sectarian religious fighting and wars and persecution of the many sects that sprang up in Christianity was rampant. Religious tolerance was not even conceivable. To form a nation, one of who's pillars was freedom to practice whatever faith you wanted was a novel notion and something so important, it should never be compromised becuase some people don't like a particular faith. Our founders were genius....don't see much of that anymore.

I'm glad you use the term "perfectly peacefully" in lieu of current events. It shows how deluded you and your ilk are.

We've had large Muslim communities for a hundred years. And those older generation American Muslims are a LOWER threat to you than your politicians. The INTOLERANCE and violence is incalcated in the psyches of people coming from current Arab cultures. They EXPECT not to be offended. TO be able to experience the justice system of a hell-hole like Sudan or Somalia. Because they were raised to believe that EVERYTHING western is evil. That's NOT solely an Islamic teaching. That's CULTURE. You practice Islam in a tolerant western society -- no problem.

You know what. If the Muslims of the 40's, 50's tried this sh**. It would've been over. It wouldn't of took. So, there's culpability of our society's "tolerance" that you embrace. And being offended is absolutely no excuse for violence. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE. And you're admitting their hatred that they bring; so, do the math.

There is a massive culture shock. It's a serious issue. And maybe we need the Miley Cyrus test to see who are likely to adapt. When you have a large EXISTING Muslim community -- it's pretty much up to THEM to help with the assimilation. But in Europe --- the rates were just WAY to high for ANY organization to help with the adjustments. You ever been to Jordan or Egypt? They are relatively TAME compared where a lot of these refugees are coming from -- but even THERE -- you'd get an IMMEDIATE feeling for how alien the culture is.
Responsibility for assimilation is with both the host country and the immigrant, both need to facilitate it and that is the difference between countries where it's successful and countries where it isn't. Also, the thing with guest workers, there is no incentive, they are there just to work, are mostly men, live in crowded dorm type conditions and are distinctly second class. No incentive, no investment.

I don't think it's the Government responsibility at ALL to assure assimilation. That's largely a function for the EXISTING Muslim community. If they come over as secular already -- (rare) -- they are on their own. What "investment" are you talking about? Do Arab countries have "assimilation assistance" for the enormous number of "guest workers" that they use?

Govt SUCKS at one on one counseling. They MIGHT need to take into account "Likelihood" of assimilation as a factor in SETTING quotas from these problem areas.

With guest workers - when I say "investment" I mean investment into the country in which they are working in terms of culture, language skills, assimilation. When you have a community of people who remain largely seperated from the community at large - isn't that likely to cause more problems especially when you add in the inevitable attitude that comes along with it - the feeling that they are taking American jobs (not that I think they are). I have mixed feelings on guest workers because it has caused problems in Europe - problems in that the guest workers are never fully equal, often ghettoized.

No, I agree it's not solely the government responsibility but there is a role for government/state/community institutions. It's a two-way street with both the host community and the immigrants and the host community would include prior immigrant groups if they are living there.

I don't think Arab countries with their guest workers are comparable - those workers have no chance of citizenship, are often abused and poorly paid.

Countries with the best success rates for assimilation and prosperous productive immigrants don't do it by just "luck" or happenstance. There are government policies that help refugees adjust, and communities and churches that sponsor them, and help them.

You also have to look at your term "Muslim community" in that you're assuming some kind of unified Muslim community when in fact Muslim immigrants come from India, Pakistan, Somalia, Bangladesh, Turkey, Lebenon, Palestine, Nigeria etc etc - with different cultures, different backgrounds, different likes and dislikes (ie Nigerians might despise Somalians).

Assimilation is dependent on many factors that get routinely ignored. I think this article explains it well: Comparing Immigrant Assimilation in North America and Europe | Manhattan Institute

I'm scared shitless of Americans being slaughtered by the dozens in our streets. These things don't happen in China or Japan where Islam is regulated. The difference between life and death makes all your silly philosophical arguments irrelevant. As it was once famously said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact."

Actually, it's not regulated in Japan. That's one of those things that get repeated so often people assume it's true and don't bother to look any further.

Muslims in Japan
Becoming legally Japanese: Can Muslims acquire Japanese citizenship/nationality or permanent residency?
None
I didn't say it was prohibited, I said it was regulated. And the complaints on these regulations come from Muslims themselves.

I think many of the claims in that article are false - debunked by the sources I posted.

It is interesting to know that there is a country in the world whose official and public approach to the Muslim matter is totally different. This country is Japan. This country keeps a very low profile on all levels regarding the Muslim matter: On the diplomatic level, senior political figures from Islamic countries almost never visit Japan, and Japanese leaders rarely visit Muslim countries. The relations with Muslim countries are based on concerns such as oil and gas, which Japan imports from some Muslim countries. The official policy of Japan is not to give citizenship to Muslims who come to Japan, and even permits for permanent residency are given sparingly to Muslims.

For instance, the claim that Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims is false. According to Becoming Legally Japanese, a web site dedicated to immigration issues in Japan, the application form for Japanese citizenship does not require applicants to identify their religion:

There is no place anywhere on the written application where one specifies their religion or creed. Nor have I read anywhere about anyone being asked about their religious beliefs in the verbal interviews.

Because there is no place on the written online application for one's religion, the Ministry of Justice can't publish statistics showing the religions (or races) of naturalization candidates; they can only publish sex and former nationality statistics.​

The same is true of your source's claim that Japan does not give citizenship to Muslims - there is NO place for religion on any of the paperwork, and Muslims are naturalized the same as any other group.

Your article is full of these kind of claims and doesn't provide a single source to back up it's claims.
Snopes is a joke. As you are. Your patent inability to learn is wel documented...as are Japan's policies which discourage muslim immigration and make it illegal for them to seek converts. That, combined with the japanese refusal to hire hajibs over their own citizens, and the citizens' belief that muslims are primitive, stupid, violent, backward and uncivilized is the reason raghead scum aren't killing ppl in droves there.

Now, enough dodging. Can you provide any proof that Japan's policies and laws towards Muslims are as you claim? You keep opening your mouth but garbage keeps coming out.

If you can't back up your claim with legitimate sources then admit it - you're an ignorant twat.

When I did a quick search on this topic, I got the same article over and over again when it came to saying that Japan does not allow Muslims. On the other side, I saw some sites which claim that Japan's government doesn't ask a person's religion when entering the country or on census types of forms. One site put estimates of the Muslim population in Japan at 70,000, 90% of which would be foreign residents and 10% Japanese citizens.

I tend to think this is a BS story, although it may be based on Japan being very restrictive of all immigration; it may be very hard for Muslims to immigrate to Japan because it is hard for anyone to immigrate to Japan. :dunno:

By going after these terrorist networks in coordination with the international community including Muslim countries, with every resource available - not by declaring a stupid war against an entire religion most of who's followers are being victimized by those same terrorists.
That's a noble thought. But how will the distinction be made once the madness begins and the shooting starts? Who is and who isn't? The obvious consequence of what could come of the terrorist threat is a problem the Islamic world needs to deal with before a retributive anti-Muslim purge begins.

A veteran of two tours in Afghanistan who was interviewed on RT News said it was common for a unit to take fire from an area but when the area was overrun all the males were found sitting passively on the floor of their houses. They would offer the Americans coffee and swear they are friends to America. So what does one do? How does one tell who is who? Sometimes the troopers could find a hidden cache of AKs and RPGs, but usually not. He said he "knew of" one unit commander who would deal with it by ordering all the military age young men to be lined up and shot.

This kind of organized insanity is not uncommon when a formalized military force is in conflict with guerilla fighters. One prominent example was the infamous My Lai massacre in Vietnam, which was not as isolated an incident as one might think. The only reason that one became publicized is because it was excessive, involving women and children, rape and sadistic brutality, and one of the troops in that unit revealed it to reporters who investigated.

How do you know it is simply a failure to adjust rather than any other aspects? Are you simply assuming that is the case because they are Muslim? Many may have been there for generations.

What IS different in France is that many Muslims suffer from job discrimmination, remain relegated to low income jobs, are often ghettoized (both by choice and by French society) suffer higher rates of unemployment. Crime is more often driven by economic circumstances then by racial ones.

Those stats are 1st and 2nd generation immigrants. That's why. 2nd gen goes back to what? the 80s? or 70s?
They were BROUGHT IN for labor. Now given the socialist stupidity of the French were nobody really works a real 40 hour job and if they do, it's mostly at the employee's pace -- then it's STILL a monumental miscalc of how many foreign workers that France could absorb. --- IF it's economic.

Don't know -- but I intend to find out. Because HOWEVER that number came about -- the USA should NEVER make the mistakes leading up to that.
The US is completely different. The problem with bringing in guest workers is there is no prospect of citizenship, and a separation.

Why is that "a problem"? They are Guest workers. Not Americans to be. For the most part they send money HOME to their families. It's a deal THEY created and wanted.
I think the guest workers situation is different here then in europe.

Most of Euro Muslim population are permanent residents. Raising families. NOT "guest workers" like Mexicans are here. (If they were properly documented and classified). Everything I've read says that assimilation is getting increasingly difficult as they tend to live together in isolated enclaves or public housing.

In the meantime here -- 2nd or 3rd gen Mexicans (of illegal parents) are NOT GONNA BE mowing your yard or emptying your bed pan. THEY are gonna be American doctors, lawyers, scientists, politicians.

So what do you suppose is the difference between assimilaiton of immigrants in America and immigrants in Europe? Why, when we get people from the same cultures - does it work so well HERE and in CANADA but not there?

Why the U.S. Is So Good at Turning Immigrants Into Americans
America’s Muslims differ from Europe’s in both quantity and origin. The census does not ask about faith, but estimates put the number of Muslims in the country at around 1% of the population, compared with 4.5% in Britain and 5% in Germany. Moreover, American Islam is not dominated by a single sect or ethnicity. When the Pew Research Centre last tried to count, in 2011, it found Muslims from 77 countries in America. Most western European countries, by contrast, have one or two dominant groups—Algerians in France, Moroccans and Turks in Holland. This matters because the jumble of groups in America makes it harder for Muslim immigrants and their descendants to lead a life apart. Different traditions get squashed together. When building mosques, says Chris McCoy, a Kentucky native who is a prolific architect of Islamic buildings, “the question is usually not whether we should have an Indian- or a Saudi-style dome but, can we afford a dome?” Mixing breeds tolerance: Pew found that most American Muslims think that their faith is open to multiple interpretations, making them the Episcopalians of the Islamic world.

America’s Muslims are better off than their European co-religionists. They are almost as likely as other Americans to report a household income of $100,000 or more. The same cannot be said of the Pakistanis who came to work in the now-defunct textile mills of northern England or the Turks who became guest workers in West Germany. Many American Muslims arrived in the 1970s to complete their higher education and ended up staying. Muzammil Siddiqi, chairman of the Fiqh Council of North America, which issues fatwas, or religious opinions, to guide the behaviour of the country’s Muslims, is typical: he was born in India and holds a Harvard PhD in comparative religion.

There is a stark contrast between this group and some of the more recent immigrants from Somalia, who have fewer qualifications and lower wages (as do African-American Muslims, who make up about an eighth of the total). This divide, if anything, makes America’s Muslims look more like the nation as a whole.

On various measures of integration, Muslims score fairly well (see chart). A Pew study from 2011 found that 15% of Muslims who are married or living with someone have a spouse of a different faith. This may sound low, but it is higher than the intermarriage rate for American Jews at a comparable moment in their history, and above that of modern Mormons. According to the Pentagon, there were 3,600 Muslims on active duty in the armed forces in January 2012, the most recent date for which numbers are available. This reflects a plan to recruit Muslims to fight in Islamic countries where an ability to speak Arabic or Pashto is helpful.

what would a 'war on islam' entail?

Banning the practice of Islam on free soil, banning sharia and bulldozing every Islamic military post/aka mosque, into the earth. Won't happen because we don't have the backbone to protect our citizens. What a shame.

Won't happen because we're a nation built on a foundation of rights, freedoms, and laws.
So now you'll tell us exactly what "rights", "freedoms" and "laws" Islam requires its followers to follow on pain of death BTW.
I know! "Freedom of religion' right? NO?
And you're fine with what followers of islam are demanding the US should look like in a decade?

Can you provide some sort of poll that indicates what American Muslims are demanding that the US should look like in a decade? Because as far as I can tell, the US "followers of Islam" want the same thing most other Americans want.

That's a noble thought. But how will the distinction be made once the madness begins and the shooting starts? Who is and who isn't? The obvious consequence of what could come of the terrorist threat is a problem the Islamic world needs to deal with before a retributive anti-Muslim purge begins.

A veteran of two tours in Afghanistan who was interviewed on RT News said it was common for a unit to take fire from an area but when the area was overrun all the males were found sitting passively on the floor of their houses. They would offer the Americans coffee and swear they are friends to America. So what does one do? How does one tell who is who? Sometimes the troopers could find a hidden cache of AKs and RPGs, but usually not. He said he "knew of" one unit commander who would deal with it by ordering all the military age young men to be lined up and shot.

This kind of organized insanity is not uncommon when a formalized military force is in conflict with guerilla fighters. One prominent example was the infamous My Lai massacre in Vietnam, which was not as isolated an incident as one might think. The only reason that one became publicized is because it was excessive, involving women and children, rape and sadistic brutality, and one of the troops in that unit revealed it to reporters who investigated.

Terrorism is going to take more than just the Muslim world, to effectively deal with. I think it's more accurate to look at ALL civilized people as victims of these extremists. Any "retributive anti-Muslim purge" would be reminiscent of Hitler's "anti Jewish purge" and it's disturbing that people are in anyway seriously considering purges, concentration camps, internments of innocent civilians.

Muslims in Japan
None

When I did a quick search on this topic, I got the same article over and over again when it came to saying that Japan does not allow Muslims. On the other side, I saw some sites which claim that Japan's government doesn't ask a person's religion when entering the country or on census types of forms. One site put estimates of the Muslim population in Japan at 70,000, 90% of which would be foreign residents and 10% Japanese citizens.

I tend to think this is a BS story, although it may be based on Japan being very restrictive of all immigration; it may be very hard for Muslims to immigrate to Japan because it is hard for anyone to immigrate to Japan. :dunno:

Exactly...Japan is traditionally and culturally anti-foreigner, any type of foreigner.

what would a 'war on islam' entail?

and you're okay with abandoning the constitution?
The Constitution can be amended without being abandoned.

Not when you are talking about fundamental rights.
Does islam guarantee "Freedom of Religion"???????

Did anyone claim it did?

Does Christianity guarantee "freedom of religion"?

No. True freedom only happens when you remove religion from the government equation.

Forum List

Back