Time to get serious, if we're going to go for it.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I am sure that none of us want to give up our computers, electricy or modern way of life. And, 70% of this country appears to want to cut co2 30%. So I propose that we invest big time into fusion r&d, nuclear and other sources of renewables. Republicans need to get on board..We're now going for it, so why not make it work?

We must get fusion up and running if we wish to be successful.

I am sure that none of us want to give up our computers, electricy or modern way of life. And, 70% of this country appears to want to cut co2 30%. So I propose that we invest big time into fusion r&d, nuclear and other sources of renewables. Republicans need to get on board..We're now going for it, so why not make it work?

We must get fusion up and running if we wish to be successful.

It isn't about changing anything matthew...I would have thought that anyone would have caught on to that obvious fact by now....it is about money, taxes, and political power. That's it. AGW is a hoax designed to facilitate the actual agenda which is power and control over people's lives and livelihoods.

I think you should be banned for posting any AGW warnings. The warning use electricity and are melting the ice caps and turning the oceans into acid

Costs do matter s0n......

These people........costs are an afterthought.

My friend, these people are half of this country and hold the chains of power in this country. Do you want your modern life? or do you want to go without it??? IF we develop fusion, etc, we can move on.

s0n....if you haven't noticed after all this time, I navigate only in the REAL 100% of the time. Call me a cynic. Bottom line is, if it is not politically feasible, its fantasy. To embrace the goals of the AGW k00ks, the only option is we all live be fucking candlelight and go without iPhones. Ride our bikes to work. Rub sticks together to make heat.

Wont be happening in my lifetime or anybody elses on this board.

My friend, these people are half of this country and hold the chains of power in this country. Do you want your modern life? or do you want to go without it??? IF we develop fusion, etc, we can move on.

s0n....if you haven't noticed after all this time, I navigate only in the REAL 100% of the time. Call me a cynic. Bottom line is, if it is not politically feasible, its fantasy. To embrace the goals of the AGW k00ks, the only option is we all live be fucking candlelight and go without iPhones. Ride our bikes to work. Rub sticks together to make heat.

Wont be happening in my lifetime or anybody elses on this board.

What is 20-30 billion to develop an energy source like fusion that we could sell to the world??? Obama has spent 200 billion dollars on wind and solar and didn't do shit to stop our carbon emissions. The cold hard truth is we're going to be spending tens of trillions on solar & wind, whereas we could be growing our economy a decade from now with fusion.

Think about it, we already have net energy out of it. Wouldn't take long with the right monetary support.

Last edited:
It's not as simple as throwing money at fusion. It's like saying we could develop teleportation if we'd only fund it enough.

Last edited:

I don't subscribe to religion, including yours.

Forum List

Back