Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

It was not an assassination. It was the termination of a terrorist threat.
Hmm, no, see, that's where you are going to hit the brick wall. Not even our own courts would go along with this definition for the top Iranian general, much less the international courts.

Moron....the iranian republican guard are designated terrorists.....the quds forces are designated terrorist forces......... this guy Trump killed was a designated terrorist in Iraq...you don't know what you are talking about.

I gave him a list to peruse at his leisure. I'm sure he'll figure that out shortly. (maybe not - YMMV)

It was not an assassination. It was the termination of a terrorist threat.
Hmm, no, see, that's where you are going to hit the brick wall. Not even our own courts would go along with this definition for the top Iranian general, much less the international courts.

Moron...

Statement by the Department of Defense > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Release

At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

He was on the list of known terrorists since 2005.
What list? Link.

I don't disagree that Obama conducted assassinations that may have been illegal for the same reasons. So your Obama Tourettes Syndrome isn't going to win you any points, here.
https://www.treasury.gov/ofac/downloads/sdnlist.txt

Wikipedia: Qasem Soleimani - Wikipedia
He was listed by the United States as a known terrorist, which forbade U.S. citizens from doing business with him.[32][92] The list, published in the EU's Official Journal on 24 June 2011, also included a Syrian property firm, an investment fund and two other enterprises accused of funding the Syrian government.

Earliest date not important.

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

Poor Communists, you lost a close ally. We understand that you are inconsolable. It's no different than had we killed bin Laden prior to 9-11, you're outraged..
As usual you have no clue what you are talking about. Sorry that I’m not pumped to go to war with Iran. I have a little more respect for our troops than that.

No one is going to war. It was a surgical strike that took out a terrorist leader who was supported by Barack Obama. This hurts the party in the upcoming elections and the war bullshit is a desperate attempt to spin this away from a total win for Trump and the Americans.
After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

Poor Communists, you lost a close ally. We understand that you are inconsolable. It's no different than had we killed bin Laden prior to 9-11, you're outraged..
As usual you have no clue what you are talking about. Sorry that I’m not pumped to go to war with Iran. I have a little more respect for our troops than that.

No one is going to war. It was a surgical strike that took out a terrorist leader who was supported by Barack Obama. This hurts the party in the upcoming elections and the war bullshit is a desperate attempt to spin this away from a total win for Trump and the Americans.
You obviously haven’t been paying attention to the reaction overseas. At this point I don’t know why I’d expect you to be informed before coming to these discussions

If you Stalinists can somehow leverage this into a war, it won't be the disaster it is now.

Problem is, a surgical strike isn't even in the same zip code as a war and no one is taking your bait.

I said a week ago that you traitors would lose 50 seats in the house in November.

I think that just jumped to 70.

You obviously haven’t been paying attention to the reaction overseas. At this point I don’t know why I’d expect you to be informed before coming to these discussions

If you Stalinists can somehow leverage this into a war, it won't be the disaster it is now.

Problem is, a surgical strike isn't even in the same zip code as a war and no one is taking your bait.

I said a week ago that you traitors would lose 50 seats in the house in November.

I think that just jumped to 70.

It is Trump's super power at work....... he gets left wing asshats to reveal their true selves......they just pull off their masks and costumes with just a tweet by Trump....

Neither am I. I consider troops and occupation to be the weakest and most dangerous way to deal with terrorist-sponsoring nations in the Middle East.

Stop fucking around. If war, destroy their infrastructure (and the offending government) as completely as possible and come home. Don't be Mr. Helpful and build schools and hospitals and soccer arenas for them. Warn them that the rest is at risk should they want to play further.

Shock and Awe was brilliant.

The idiocy was not leaving the second it was done.

But war is just a wet dream of the democrats. They think if this turned to war they could use it against Trump and the Americans. Not going to happen, this was a surgical strike that took out an Osama bin Laden level terrorist.

Trump won, America won, Iran lost, and the democrats lost big time.

I think your entire supposition is stupid. He was a enemy general in a war zone.
And assassinating him could provoke a war with Iran. This is quite different than Bin Laden, you understand that right?

Soooooooo what do you think the Iranians attacks on US troops all over the middle east have been for the last few decades? A series of familial misunderstandings?

I don't seem to remember any Dems asking for proof of threat while Obama was exercising 2800 drone strikes against terrorists ( and that was in only two countries - there were many more)
Dems had more trust in Obama than they do with Trump, that obvious. And Obama’s strikes didn’t take us to the brink of war with Iran

Didn't know we were at the brink of war. Link?

Trust? Dems? hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahhhahahhahaahah
Follow the news Mac. Iran is vowing retribution

Iran's president warns America has made a 'grave mistake' by killing Soleimani in an airstrike | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 298269
Carlin was the best... miss that guy

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war.

Says who?
Says the president of Iran

Iran's president warns America has made a 'grave mistake' by killing Soleimani in an airstrike | Daily Mail Online

Oh LOL. Well then, by all means, let's stir ourselves up into a mass panic.

What the hell do you expect him to say? Do you think this is the first time we've been threatened by Iran? They've been saying this shit for 40 years.
Why do you think I’m calling for a mass panic?

Then pay fucking attention, because that is what it is when you assassinate the top commander of a foreign country's military.

because that is what it is when you assassinate the top commander of a foreign country's military.

The guy who has been waging war on our military in Iraq?

Just a bishop on the chessboard. The mad king told a pawn to take him out, while he was sitting in the wrong square, without even having to sacrifice the pawn.

I don't seem to remember any Dems asking for proof of threat while Obama was exercising 2800 drone strikes against terrorists ( and that was in only two countries - there were many more)
Dems had more trust in Obama than they do with Trump, that obvious. And Obama’s strikes didn’t take us to the brink of war with Iran

So fucking what. Are you scared or something?

'America made a grave mistake'

Like we haven't heard that shit before. He's been saying it for fucking years and years and years.

(maybe he's talking about his grave?)

So what. Here's the deal, you know what keeps these fuckers quiet? Fear. The Tripoli pirates were preying on the US merchant fleet and holding hundreds of hostages till we built a navy and went and killed a bunch of them.

The same thing just happened. Obummer was buying them off, but they were still attacking us. They then killed an American under a real president, so he killed them back.

If they do it again, they now know they are targets too.

I think you are being very presumptuous. Do you have any sort of evidence that the strike was outside of protocol? Since we've been killing enemy soldiers in Iraq for over a quarter century, including dozens, if not hundreds, in the vicinity of the Baghdad airport, the strike that killed those enemy commanders seems like SOP to me. There was no break from protocol.

Also, calling it an "assassination" is a bit of a stretch.
how was it not an assassination?! It was a targeted drone strike while he was in a car leaving Baghdad’s airport.

So by your definition, Obama assasinated over 3,000 people. Wow. That would be war criminal like, wouldn't it?
Yes he did... I never said the actions were criminal.

Assassinations are criminal.

Executive Order 11905 | United States history

You need to find another word, I would think.
No problem. I’ll go with killed. Happy now?

I think you are being very presumptuous. Do you have any sort of evidence that the strike was outside of protocol? Since we've been killing enemy soldiers in Iraq for over a quarter century, including dozens, if not hundreds, in the vicinity of the Baghdad airport, the strike that killed those enemy commanders seems like SOP to me. There was no break from protocol.

Also, calling it an "assassination" is a bit of a stretch.
how was it not an assassination?! It was a targeted drone strike while he was in a car leaving Baghdad’s airport.

So by your definition, Obama assasinated over 3,000 people. Wow. That would be war criminal like, wouldn't it?
Yes he did... I never said the actions were criminal.

Assassinations are criminal.

Executive Order 11905 | United States history

You need to find another word, I would think.
No problem. I’ll go with killed. Happy now?

Great - use whatever you want. I like "eliminated' myself.

So? They can only do so much so they will do the bare minimum or risk even more bitch slapping by Trump....

I think your entire supposition is stupid. He was a enemy general in a war zone.
And assassinating him could provoke a war with Iran. This is quite different than Bin Laden, you understand that right?

Soooooooo what do you think the Iranians attacks on US troops all over the middle east have been for the last few decades? A series of familial misunderstandings?

They were simply responding to the attacks by the Crusaders......you know, back in history time.....

Trump is committed to following up with what he says. He doesn't "bluff". I'm sure they are getting that picture, but if they don't, they will within a few months. I'm sure they loved Obama's policies. They knew he wouldn't follow through with his threats of holding them accountable.

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war.

Says who?
Says the president of Iran

Oh LOL. Well then, by all means, let's stir ourselves up into a mass panic.

What the hell do you expect him to say? Do you think this is the first time we've been threatened by Iran? They've been saying this shit for 40 years.
Why do you think I’m calling for a mass panic?

Because you're going to be slaughtered in the 2020 elections, and you know it.

Forum List

Back