Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

Then pay fucking attention, because that is what it is when you assassinate the top commander of a foreign country's military.

because that is what it is when you assassinate the top commander of a foreign country's military.

The guy who has been waging war on our military in Iraq?

Just a bishop on the chessboard. The mad king told a pawn to take him out, while he was sitting in the wrong square, without even having to sacrifice the pawn.

Just a bishop on the chessboard.

Not safe for bishops to kill US soldiers anymore...…..
The mad king's move was nicely played, without a doubt.

If Obama had supported the Iranian people in 2009, the mad kings in Iran would have hung already.

^ This

I don't seem to remember any Dems asking for proof of threat while Obama was exercising 2800 drone strikes against terrorists ( and that was in only two countries - there were many more)
Dems had more trust in Obama than they do with Trump, that obvious. And Obama’s strikes didn’t take us to the brink of war with Iran

Didn't know we were at the brink of war. Link?
Actually we've been at war with Iran for quite some time. They have just been fighting it via their proxies in places like Lebanon (Marine barracks bombing), Saudi Arabia (Khobar Towers bombing) and Iraq. And even Kuwait.

In fact, the terrorist who was killed along with Soleimani, Mahdi al-Muhandis, was sentenced to death in absentia for his involvement in the Dec, 12 1983 Kuwait bombings, including a bombing outside the US embassy. One of the apparent targets of that terrorist attack was the complex where US citizens working for Raytheon were residing.

The MQ-9 Reaper drone used to kill them employs radio-optical targeting sensors made by Raytheon. Paybacks are a bitch.

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

I think your entire supposition is stupid. He was a enemy general in a war zone.
And assassinating him could provoke a war with Iran. This is quite different than Bin Laden, you understand that right?

Soooooooo what do you think the Iranians attacks on US troops all over the middle east have been for the last few decades? A series of familial misunderstandings?
Those definitely acts of aggression but no where near the level of drone bombing a top general. You’re not claiming they are same level are you?

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

Poor Communists, you lost a close ally. We understand that you are inconsolable. It's no different than had we killed bin Laden prior to 9-11, you're outraged..
As usual you have no clue what you are talking about. Sorry that I’m not pumped to go to war with Iran. I have a little more respect for our troops than that.

No one is going to war. It was a surgical strike that took out a terrorist leader who was supported by Barack Obama. This hurts the party in the upcoming elections and the war bullshit is a desperate attempt to spin this away from a total win for Trump and the Americans.

Poor Communists, you lost a close ally. We understand that you are inconsolable. It's no different than had we killed bin Laden prior to 9-11, you're outraged..
As usual you have no clue what you are talking about. Sorry that I’m not pumped to go to war with Iran. I have a little more respect for our troops than that.

No one is going to war. It was a surgical strike that took out a terrorist leader who was supported by Barack Obama. This hurts the party in the upcoming elections and the war bullshit is a desperate attempt to spin this away from a total win for Trump and the Americans.
You obviously haven’t been paying attention to the reaction overseas. At this point I don’t know why I’d expect you to be informed before coming to these discussions

If you Stalinists can somehow leverage this into a war, it won't be the disaster it is now.

Problem is, a surgical strike isn't even in the same zip code as a war and no one is taking your bait.

I said a week ago that you traitors would lose 50 seats in the house in November.

I think that just jumped to 70.
Sorry you are mistaken yet again. I’m not a Stalinist.

I don't seem to remember any Dems asking for proof of threat while Obama was exercising 2800 drone strikes against terrorists ( and that was in only two countries - there were many more)
Dems had more trust in Obama than they do with Trump, that obvious. And Obama’s strikes didn’t take us to the brink of war with Iran

Trust? Dems? hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahhhahahhahaahah
Follow the news Mac. Iran is vowing retribution

Iran's president warns America has made a 'grave mistake' by killing Soleimani in an airstrike | Daily Mail Online

So fucking what. Are you scared or something?

'America made a grave mistake'

Like we haven't heard that shit before. He's been saying it for fucking years and years and years.

(maybe he's talking about his grave?)
am I scared? What kind of question is that?! I’m concerned for our troops and don’t want any more lives lost. I’m glad your so comfortable with this and it’s so easy for you to shrug off any potential retribution. I know your ass isn’t on the line. I hope you’re right

Trust? Dems? hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahhhahahhahaahah
Follow the news Mac. Iran is vowing retribution

Iran's president warns America has made a 'grave mistake' by killing Soleimani in an airstrike | Daily Mail Online

So? They can only do so much so they will do the bare minimum or risk even more bitch slapping by Trump....
Trump doesn’t do the bitch slapping our troops do, they are they ones out there risking their lives for our country and will be the ones who are ultimately accountable for trumps actions.

I think your entire supposition is stupid. He was a enemy general in a war zone.
And assassinating him could provoke a war with Iran. This is quite different than Bin Laden, you understand that right?

Soooooooo what do you think the Iranians attacks on US troops all over the middle east have been for the last few decades? A series of familial misunderstandings?
Those definitely acts of aggression but no where near the level of drone bombing a top general. You’re not claiming they are same level are you?

Just because someone is a "top general" doesn't exempt them from being killed by hostile fire.

Do you think that when America was fighting Germany in North Africa, Patton told the artillery men to avoid coordinates that Rommel might be at?

Intel from an agency that Trump has repeatedly discredited. An agency that Trump considers less reliable than what Putin tells him

Intel that is spouted out by Trump and his cronies just like any other lie they tell to justify what they do
Wait...you said it's the agency that trump says is unreliable, and has repeatedly discredited, then you said that trump spouts information from that agency.

So, is the agency right and when trump spouts it, then it's wrong? Or is the agency wrong and trump is wrong, or is the agency right and trump is right?

Just trying to figure out where you were going with that.

Moron, we are not on the brink of war.....Iran doesn't want to have it's only source of revenue, oil, destroyed by American drones...you freaking doofus.

At most we will have a few terrorist attacks...that's it....you moron. Then we can kill more of their terrorists....

Moron......that asshat was the leader of the quds forces...the guys training islamic terrorists in how to make the IEDs that have killed and maimed American citizens fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan and they used the obama money to pay and equip those same terrorists...under this guys leadership.....
do you really think calling me moron doofus moron moron makes you sound smart? No it makes you sound emotional. Take a breath and chill out.

I hope your right and this doesn’t lead to escalated attacks or a declaration of war with Iran. Right now we are deploying troops and Iran’s leader is vowing retribution... but I’m glad you’re so comfortable with all of it.

We have a leader who understands the situation, and who our enemies understand will kill them, them, not kill their minions...if they pop their head up. That is what monsters understand...they also understand that when you give them 150 billion dollars to buy their love, they will use that money for killing Americans as they laugh at you...
Do you just copy this stuff from TrumpPropaganda.com ?

....people still wouldn't believe it --this goes on all over the world ...you should always give the least amount of your intel--this is a very old rule of warfare/etc
Yeah but some Americans are visibly upset that Trump had the audacity to take out an Iranian terror-rat.

Congressional Dems, for instance ... traitors, every one of 'em.

Ilhan Omar is Pretty Upset We Just Killed the World's Leading Islamic Terrorist
People are upset because they don’t want to provoke a war with Iran and they are skeptical that killing the general was the only way to prevent an imminent attack. Theres no trust there... at all

Last edited:

....people still wouldn't believe it --this goes on all over the world ...you should always give the least amount of your intel--this is a very old rule of warfare/etc
Yeah but some Americans are visibly upset that Trump had the audacity to take out an Iranian terror-rat.

People are upstart because they don’t want to provoke a war with Iran and they are skeptical that killing the general was the only to prevent an imminent attack. Theres no trust there... at all

I can understand that people don't want a war.

President Trump doesn't want a war, and Supreme Leader Khamenei REALLY doesn't want a war.

So, we aren't going to have one.

uh you have been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media,iran has always wanted to be left alone,out corrupt government is always provoking them,they have a LONG history if invading countrys and starting wars with them,we are the most corrupt government in the world.
so how is asking for evidence and transparency being brainwashed?

People are upstart because they don’t want to provoke a war with Iran and they are skeptical that killing the general was the only to prevent an imminent attack. Theres no trust there... at all
Once they realize there's no upside to killing Americans, your Jihadists friends will come to their senses. Meanwhile, send them a card and join the "Death to America!" Chants

Just because someone is a "top general" doesn't exempt them from being killed by hostile fire.

Do you think that when America was fighting Germany in North Africa, Patton told the artillery men to avoid coordinates that Rommel might be at?
This wasn’t hostile fire smart guy. It was a targeted drone attack on the general while he was outside Baghdad airport.

I can understand that people don't want a war.

President Trump doesn't want a war, and Supreme Leader Khamenei REALLY doesn't want a war.

So, we aren't going to have one.
I hope not

This wasn’t hostile fire smart guy. It was a targeted drone attack on the general while he was outside Baghdad airport.

I would disagree with you on this. It sure sounds pretty hostile to me.

Disagree.

If Soleimani was behind last week's attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad then the drone-strike was a righteous shoot.

If Soleimani was behind Shia militia combat against US forces to the tune of 600+ dead Americans then it was a righteous shoot.

If Soleimani was behind Assad in Syria and the deaths of hundreds or thousands of our Syrian allies then it was a righteous shoot.

If Soleimani was behind the strengthening of Hezbollah to the injury of our good friend and ally Israel then it was a righteous shoot.

If Soleimani was behind the expansion of Iranian influence and arms and military projection on behalf of the mullahs it was a righteous shoot.

If any or all of the above is true then I don't even care very much whether a clear and present danger existed prior to the shoot.

They spotted the bastard out in the open and took the shot... well done.

Phukk Soleimani... phukk the mullahs... phukk the Revolutionary Guard and their goddamned ayatollahs... phukk their militant theocracy.

And phukk anyone who takes sides with them against the United States.

-------------

As to disclosing intel... only if it does not compromise our sources or otherwise damage our position or military prospects.

Last edited:

Yeah, they liked the pallets of cash.

Yeah, they liked the pallets of cash.
Of course they did. A deal was made. You better hope Trumps tactic of blowing up the deal works out better. If we are at war with Iran in a few months it’s an epic failure

Forum List

Back