Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

I don't seem to remember any Dems asking for proof of threat while Obama was exercising 2800 drone strikes against terrorists ( and that was in only two countries - there were many more)
Dems had more trust in Obama than they do with Trump, that obvious. And Obama’s strikes didn’t take us to the brink of war with Iran

Yeah, they liked the pallets of cash.
Of course they did. A deal was made. You better hope Trumps tactic of blowing up the deal works out better. If we are at war with Iran in a few months it’s an epic failure

Think, Slade.

If you were advising Khamenei , wouldn't you tell him to hold off until after the election and he will be able to get his pallets of cash back under Sleepy Joe?

Of course you would.

And I think that Ayatollah Khamenei is getting that kind of advice. and will think twice about escalating hostilities with America.

If he starts a war, there is no way in hell, that Biden will be able to get back in and deliver the cash that Iran covets.
Oh I think if a war results from trumps mishandling of this then there is no way he wins re-election

President Trump isn't going to start a war.

He's opposed to it.

And if Khamenei starts a war, its bad for him.

One, he'll lose and lose bigly.

And two, even if the media is able to successfully blame Trump for it, Iran still doesn't get shit, as the ayatollah will be history, regardless of who wins the US Presidential election. Which BTW, will be Trump

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

NO! I don't agree, there's no reason to expose our sources and methods just to satisfy you commies. Soleimani has been a know treat and terrorist leader for a couple of decades. He had the blood of countless people on his hands. Trump got a shot and he took it, deal with it. BTW, he wasn't murdered, that's commie propaganda, he was a terrorist enemy combatant that was justifiably taken out. That's not murder.

The imminent attack excuse does not make sense. This man was a general in charge of a large international operation. Killing him does practically nothing to stop any ongoing operation that we can assume was handled through whatever command structure that exists. They are lying. Someone else will be promoted to his position and Iran has a new martyr to rally around. You can't kill martyrs.

Of course they are lying, and whatever bull they will call "intel" and eventually promulgate will also be lies. And yes, killing Suleimani won't stop an attack that was already planned and under way - this would be what "imminent" means. Therefore "imminent attack" is another lawyerly lie, and the killing was gratuitous and not proportionate. In other words, it was a war crime, and a high-profile campaign prop, with likely severe consequences for quite a few folks in the region. You got to love how, in order to distract from the upcoming Senate trial, they put the oh-so revered men and women in uniform at risk, and once they end up being killed, Trump can hide behind their bodies and create further distractions.

And our fine Trumpletons are swallowing, and swallowing, and swallowing...

STFU you terrorist loving liar. That is one of the biggest piles of bullshit ever posted. Poor baby, one of your beloved terrorists got what he deserved for a long time. You are a disgusting lying POS. Have to love your blatant lies and hissy fit while you plant your lips firmly on Michael Obozo’s fat ass. Keep swallowing little libtard lemming, keep swallowing. Gruber loves rubes like you.

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

NO! I don't agree, there's no reason to expose our sources and methods just to satisfy you commies. Soleimani has been a know treat and terrorist leader for a couple of decades. He had the blood of countless people on his hands. Trump got a shot and he took it, deal with it. BTW, he wasn't murdered, that's commie propaganda, he was a terrorist enemy combatant that was justifiably taken out. That's not murder.

I think it was a smart move for President Trump to cop to it immediately. It makes it clear it was a response to Iran's attack on our embassy last week, sends a message to our Nork friends that we are not to trifled with, sends a clear message to Tehran as well as the Democrat and Deep State leadership that was purposely left out of the loop.

Yeah. I'm taking the cause of the little guys like the one in my signature. Soleimani took out over a thousand of our soldiers, and all their children have left of their father is vv below vv. Those who are beating up Trump better watch out.

want to support our troops?

1) LET THEM WIN

2) Don't send them into a no win deal

3) reference #2, then #1

thx

~S~
I speak for Soleimani's breakup of American families through his killing of American troops who are only there to keep madmen like Soleimani ineffective. He took out hundreds if not thousands of American troops whose family now have to keep their graves swept clean. Trump is there to make sure people like him don't make American children fatherless anymore.

Trump just blew Armageddons bugle Beautress

~S~

Yeah. I'm taking the cause of the little guys like the one in my signature. Soleimani took out over a thousand of our soldiers, and all their children have left of their father is vv below vv. Those who are beating up Trump better watch out.

1) LET THEM WIN

3) reference #2, then #1

thx

~S~
I speak for Soleimani's breakup of American families through his killing of American troops who are only there to keep madmen like Soleimani ineffective. He took out hundreds if not thousands of American troops whose family now have to keep their graves swept clean. Trump is there to make sure people like him don't make American children fatherless anymore.

~S~
I don't think so. No one wants a war. Certainly not President Trump.

I didn’t say anything about exposing sources and methods... of course those should be protected

1) LET THEM WIN

3) reference #2, then #1

thx

~S~

~S~
I don't think so. No one wants a war. Certainly not President Trump.

actions/words

~S~

This intel should clearly show the world

what [intel]...?

Actually, we did kill their martyr.

No we made a martyr....

~S~

Every time we kill a terrorist or one of them blows themselves up, they worship them like a martyr.

Says something about those people, eh?
are you implying that I’m worshiping Soleimani like a martyr? If so, please explain what I said to make you think that.

Further, if Trump did not want a war, he'd have a strategy short of lighting the entire population of Iran on fucking 'protest fire'

But no, Mr megalomaniac n' chief thought he could capture his very own OBL moment

To cover his impeachment sins

~S~

I think it was a smart move for President Trump to cop to it immediately. It makes it clear it was a response to Iran's attack on our embassy last week, sends a message to our Nork friends that we are not to trifled with, sends a clear message to Tehran as well as the Democrat and Deep State leadership that was purposely left out of the loop.

Yep it was a twofer, he got the Hamas leader that was directly responsible for the attack on the embassy and Soleimani who sponsored it. Both deserved exactly what they got.

are you implying that I’m worshiping Soleimani like a martyr?

More he became an islamic martyr Slade

Kinda like if some terrorist waxed Jesus Christ in our rose garden

~S~

Further, if Trump did not want a war, he'd have a strategy short of lighting the entire population of Iran on fucking 'protest fire'

But no, Mr megalomaniac n' chief thought he could capture his very own OBL moment

To cover his impeachment sins

~S~

Believe me, Trump could care less about the Fake Impeachment bullshit the libs are throwing at him

I didn’t say anything about exposing sources and methods... of course those should be protected

What do you not understand that Soleimani has been a leading terrorist for more that two decades. He's provided money and arms to the Hamas faction that attacked our embassy, do you think he was in Baghdad to have tea with the Hamas commander that went to Ala with him? Now you question whether he was a clear and present danger, when he's been one for at least two decades. Give me a fucking break. Did ask similar stupid questions when maobama took out OBL?

are you implying that I’m worshiping Soleimani like a martyr?

More he became an islamic martyr Slade

Kinda like if some terrorist waxed Jesus Christ in our rose garden

~S~
You didn’t answer my question. What did I say that makes you think I’m worshiping Soleimani like a martyr?

What do you not understand that Soleimani has been a leading terrorist for more that two decades. He's provided money and arms to the Hamas faction that attacked our embassy, do you think he was in Baghdad to have tea with the Hamas commander that went to Ala with him? Now you question whether he was a clear and present danger, when he's been one for at least two decades. Give me a fucking break. Did ask similar stupid questions when maobama took out OBL?

Obama went to congress before taking out OBL... Trump bypassed that process because he said there was an imminent attack. The move is justified if there was an attack about to happen, if not then he should have brought it to congress

Forum List

Back