Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

NO! I don't agree, there's no reason to expose our sources and methods just to satisfy you commies. Soleimani has been a know treat and terrorist leader for a couple of decades. He had the blood of countless people on his hands. Trump got a shot and he took it, deal with it. BTW, he wasn't murdered, that's commie propaganda, he was a terrorist enemy combatant that was justifiably taken out. That's not murder.

I didn’t say anything about exposing sources and methods... of course those should be protected

What do you not understand that Soleimani has been a leading terrorist for more that two decades. He's provided money and arms to the Hamas faction that attacked our embassy, do you think he was in Baghdad to have tea with the Hamas commander that went to Ala with him? Now you question whether he was a clear and present danger, when he's been one for at least two decades. Give me a fucking break. Did ask similar stupid questions when maobama took out OBL?

Obama went to congress before taking out OBL... Trump bypassed that process because he said there was an imminent attack. The move is justified if there was an attack about to happen, if not then he should have brought it to congress

President Trump did discuss with Sen. Graham in advance, as well Mr. Kushner. The problem with bringing it to Chuck and Nancy and giving them the heads up, he might well have given a call to Soleimani himself.

The possibility of a leak was definitely there, so the President thought it was a smart idea to keep the information away from people that only wish him ill.

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

NO! I don't agree, there's no reason to expose our sources and methods just to satisfy you commies. Soleimani has been a know treat and terrorist leader for a couple of decades. He had the blood of countless people on his hands. Trump got a shot and he took it, deal with it. BTW, he wasn't murdered, that's commie propaganda, he was a terrorist enemy combatant that was justifiably taken out. That's not murder.

I didn’t say anything about exposing sources and methods... of course those should be protected

What do you not understand that Soleimani has been a leading terrorist for more that two decades. He's provided money and arms to the Hamas faction that attacked our embassy, do you think he was in Baghdad to have tea with the Hamas commander that went to Ala with him? Now you question whether he was a clear and present danger, when he's been one for at least two decades. Give me a fucking break. Did ask similar stupid questions when maobama took out OBL?

Obama went to congress before taking out OBL... Trump bypassed that process because he said there was an imminent attack. The move is justified if there was an attack about to happen, if not then he should have brought it to congress

Maobama was known for his dithering, Trump had actionable intel, with a small window, and took the shot. He doesn't have to consult with congress before he makes every battlefield decision. Congress has already authorized the commander in chief to take out terrorist where ever they are found. That hasn't changed.

Explain to me how we are not actively at war with Iran already?

The news has been all over how Iran has so much power in an asymmetrical war. The fact is that Iran has been using that power to target and attack the US for years now. They have been in an active war with the US for a long damn time.

He actually was the head of Hezbollah. The quds commander was appointed by him. All under IRGC control,
From wiki-
Hezbollah was founded in the early 1980s as part of an Iranian effort to aggregate a variety of militant Lebanese Shia groups into a unified organization.

Do you think he went to Congress before taking out the 16 yr old US citizen with a drone, that was at a BBQ?

President Trump did discuss with Sen. Graham in advance, as well Mr. Kushner. The problem with bringing it to Chuck and Nancy and giving them the heads up, he might well have given a call to Soleimani himself.

The possibility of a leak was definitely there, so the President thought it was a smart idea to keep the information away from people that only wish him ill.
That is fucking hilarious. I’m gonna have to remember that one :)

cropped756746529511363519.jpg

Call it a preemptive strike. Not unlike Israel wiping out Iraq’s nuclear weapons plant back in the eighties. They have strong enough reason to assume some Islamic minds are always plotting something destructive of greater magnitude which invariably unfolds decade after decade. After all, dying a martyr for this “holy cause” is the greatest virtue. So we decided to cripple Iran and put them on notice. A calculated risk, agreed. But I admire Trump for his willingness to be castigated, because he knows he will be blamed for whatever follows.

Explain to me how we are not actively at war with Iran already?

The news has been all over how Iran has so much power in an asymmetrical war. The fact is that Iran has been using that power to target and attack the US for years now. They have been in an active war with the US for a long damn time.
Is that right? Which administration declared war with Iran and when did they do it?

He actually was the head of Hezbollah. The quds commander was appointed by him. All under IRGC control,
From wiki-
Hezbollah was founded in the early 1980s as part of an Iranian effort to aggregate a variety of militant Lebanese Shia groups into a unified organization.

I mentioned 3 individuals in my post, who is "he"?

From wiki-

Sorry. Soleimani.

Shit coming from Trump & the White House doesn't count.

The imminent attack excuse does not make sense. This man was a general in charge of a large international operation. Killing him does practically nothing to stop any ongoing operation that we can assume was handled through whatever command structure that exists. They are lying. Someone else will be promoted to his position and Iran has a new martyr to rally around. You can't kill martyrs.
It don’t make a lot of sense but it the reasoning the admin is going with which is why I think the intel needs to be made public

NOPE
There’s lots of “intelligence” the public should never be privy to. If filthy LefTards will feel fucked off by the Trump admin for not sharing this bit of intel my bet is he won’t release it.
If Trump was not such a lying fuck, he could believe him.

But Trump is a liar. He lies everyday.

His word is shit

Fuck you. Trump does not think he needs to follow protocol.

Do you think he went to Congress before taking out the 16 yr old US citizen with a drone, that was at a BBQ?
Don’t think so... was he targeting the 16 year old? Did the attack pose a threat of starting a war with a different country?

From wiki-

Sorry. Soleimani.

Soleimani was the Cuds commander, he didn't answer to the Iran military chain of command, he only answered to the supreme leader. He may have had a hand in organizing Hezbollah, I don't think he directly command them.

Last edited:

From wiki-

Sorry. Soleimani.

Soleimani was the Cuds commander, he didn't answer to the Iran military chain of command, he only answered to the supreme leader. He may have had a hand in organizing Hezbollah, I don't think he directly command them.

Hezbollah Losing Its Luster Under Soleimani

THE SOLEIMANI EFFECT
After Soleimani was dispatched to Syria in the early days of the war, the Hezbollah-Iran dynamic changed quickly. The group's commanders had already been working under the IRGC's supervision for years, but Soleimani reportedly began micromanaging their military operations to an unprecedented degree. This shift, coupled with Soleimani's strict command over the consolidated Iraqi, Afghani, and Pakistani Shiite militias fighting in Syria, highlighted the complex relations between Persian and Arab Shiites.

Forum List

Back