Time to Impeach Joe Biden (Poll)

Should the House Impeach Joe Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
This crazy tit for tat, wastes money & time. Time that would be best spent working on fixing things,
But then I have thought this since NIXON.

This crazy tit for tat, wastes money & time. Time that would be best spent working on fixing things,
But then I have thought this since NIXON.
OMG. If you have been around since Nixon you know that all the DC coxuckers do is waste money. Rename post offices and such.
Impeachment is a worthwhile use of time to see how serious the Articles are, and if any senators make it bi-partisan.

You couldn't quote the transcribed section of the Zelensky phone call that broke ANY US law. You're a garden variety partisan liar.
You're an idiot.

The entire problem was that people listening in on the call blew the whistle.

haha you mean one guy? that went straight to shifty?

well the beauty is we now all have the transcript…and even you can’t point to the illegal act.
No one cares about your opinion.

It is entirely uninformed.

That Grifty was trying to blackmail Zelenskyy wasn't obvious to just Colonel Vindman. There were a number of other witnesses who confirmed it.

No one cares about your opinion.

It is entirely uninformed.

That Grifty was trying to blackmail Zelenskyy wasn't obvious to just Colonel Vindman. There were a number of other witnesses who confirmed it.
haha

who?

we got the transcript point us to the blackmail

wich ones listened in on the call?

and i’m still waiting on you to point to the transcript
I think I've answered enough of your questions.

This is another instance where you willfully ignored the evidence when offered, but are now insisting that I must correct all your misconceptions.

I think I've answered enough of your questions.

This is another instance where you willfully ignored the evidence when offered, but are now insisting that I must correct all your misconceptions.
awesome i didn’t expect you to quote the transcript

The House Oversight and Accountability Committee says the Biden family and its business associates created more than 20 companies and received more than $10 million from foreign nationals while Joe Biden served as vice president, and that some of these payments could indicate attempts by the Biden family to "peddle influence."

Navy flunk-out and Druggie Hunter Biden has a net worth of $230,000,000. How did that happen for a no skills druggie dropout?

Trump was impeached for a legitimate phone call. Biden has classified documents all over the place. Biden misused the CIA & FBI to call Hunter Biden's laptop "Russian Disinformation".

I'm sure there are tons of other articles of impeachment, so "Let's Roll".

Where is there evidence that a single thing in your post is true. Fox News is certainly not a reliable source for anything.
If the Biden family received all of these mornings between 2016 and 2018 call mom and reports on all of these transactions were filed with the Trump administration, and Hunter Biden has been investigated by the IRS and the FBI and the DOJ under Donald Trump, and John Durham, why has nobody looked into these payments before now???

Or maybe they did, and found nothing because you haven’t produced any evidence that there’s anything improper about any of this

And I noticed that you’re still posting that debunked lie that Hunter Biden has a net worth of $230 million. So let’s do Bunker again:

You’re really long on wild accusations in really short on anything back to back up these charges.

The open border alone was enough for me to impeach Joe and Mayorkas.

Except that the border is not, and has never been “open”. You can’t impeach someone on your lies and conspiracy theories. You actually have to have evidence that they are doing the things that you were claiming they’re doing.

You can’t impeach people on the wild imaginings of the Republicans.

Except that the border is not, and has never been “open”. You can’t impeach someone on your lies and conspiracy theories. You actually have to have evidence that they are doing the things that you were claiming they’re doing.

You can’t impeach people on the wild imaginings of the Republicans.
actually the dems changed rhe rules …you can literally impeach someone over parody now

Forum List

Back