Time To Read The Tea Leaves???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Not again.

When I saw the communist Soros employee, the DA in St Louis, confiscate the legal rifle from the couple defending their property and their lives, I felt that moment of dread....

I just do not want to think in terms of 'civil war.'
The last one took the lives of over 2% of our nation.
That would approach 8 million with today's population, and today's weapons are far more powerful.
And....it may not even be the solution to the problem.
But I need someone explain the following without the explanation leading to that ineluctable conclusion.

2. "Who Is the Armed Militia Group Traveling to Louisville?
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — This Saturday, members of the Not F****** Around Coalition (NFAC) are coming to Louisville...

3. “Black pants, black button-down shirt, black masks, shotgun, semi-automatic or rifle. Pistols, hide holsters are under your arm. If you’re not in that uniform, won’t be in the formation. Period,” said NFAC leader Grandmaster Jay during a video post announcing the date the formation will happen in Louisville.

He and other NFAC members will not be messing around with their first and second amendment rights, as both will be on full display as they plan to go to Metro City Hall this weekend.

Fred Morris, an Atlanta-based freelance photographer, documented the pro-Black militia’s formation at Stone Mountain in Georgia on July 4 this year. "

1595877168729.png

4. Is this a warning.....?

Louisville could have easily gone upside down this past weekend as counter protestors with long rifles were there, too.

National media scrubbed the story.

Last edited:
The 2nd Amendment protects the rights of all Americans regardless of race. Its what you do with that right that determines the outcome.

Not again.

When I saw the communist Soros employee, the DA in St Louis, confiscate the legal rifle from the couple defending their property and their lives, I felt that moment of dread....

That would approach 8 million with today's population, and today's weapons are far more powerful.
But I need someone explain the following without the explanation leading to that ineluctable conclusion.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — This Saturday, members of the Not F****** Around Coalition (NFAC) are coming to Louisville...

3. “Black pants, black button-down shirt, black masks, shotgun, semi-automatic or rifle. Pistols, hide holsters are under your arm. If you’re not in that uniform, won’t be in the formation. Period,” said NFAC leader Grandmaster Jay during a video post announcing the date the formation will happen in Louisville.

He and other NFAC members will not be messing around with their first and second amendment rights, as both will be on full display as they plan to go to Metro City Hall this weekend.

Fred Morris, an Atlanta-based freelance photographer, documented the pro-Black militia’s formation at Stone Mountain in Georgia on July 4 this year. "

3. View attachment 367931

This group, who calls itself NFAC, is funded, trained and armed by the Chinese and Chinese military advisors . . . the Chinese equivalent of our Green Berets, who have been operating on US domestic soil for some time, and at the center of just about every recent riot. This story connects up with the seizure of tens of thousands of AR and AK automatic rifle parts recently IN KENTUCKY and elsewhere, all intended to arm guerilla/insurgent inner city black armies. Yes, this was a dry run. But more important to know is why our domestic law enforcement and politicians allowed an army to march openly through the streets unopposed?

Last edited:
Not again.

3. View attachment 367931

This group, who calls itself NFAC, is funded, trained and armed by the Chinese and Chinese military advisors . . . the Chinese equivalent of our Green Berets, who have been operating on US domestic soil for some time, and at the center of just about every recent riot. This story connects up with the seizure of tens of thousands of AR and AK automatic rifle parts recently IN KENTUCKY and elsewhere, all intended to arm guerilla/insurgent inner city black armies. Yes, this was a dry run. But more important to know is why our domestic law enforcement and politicians allowed an army to march openly through the streets unopposed?

I need some links here, nighty.

"But more important to know is why our domestic law enforcement and politicians allowed an army to march openly through the streets unopposed?"

Astute.

I believe you've put your finger on the real question.

Louisville could have easily gone upside down this past weekend as counter protestors with long rifles were there, too.

National media scrubbed the story.

What the heck is going on?

Google 'Black militants in Louisville'.

Did so.

Some of that is pretty scary.

Where does this end?

it has to end in localized pockets of bloodletting where the Dimm politicians ignore it and in some places invite it.

Forum List

Back