Time to reveal the 52 targets

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I recently read about 52 targets that were in USA cross hairs. It sounds like it is time for the big reveal.

Trump was bluffing

He is already backing off hitting cultural targets

Trump was bluffing

I do not know what the 52 targets are yet, so your assertion that Trump was bluffing stands. Do you think we will ever know the 52 targets?

I do not know what the 52 targets are yet, so your assertion that Trump was bluffing stands. Do you think we will ever know the 52 targets?
Why?

Iran and their supporters will whine and feign outrage no matter what they are.

Why?

Iran and their supporters will whine and feign outrage no matter what they are.

Apparently, Iran wants to know what the 52 targets are, or they would not have attacked.

I have a hunch that 52 missiles will be headed their way pretty soon.

You'll be able to recognize them when you see them ... they have a distinctive shape.

maxresdefault.jpg

Trump was bluffing

Once it was explained to Dumb Donnie that attacking cultural targets was a war crime.....he backed off

Trump was bluffing

Once it was explained to Dumb Donnie that attacking cultural targets was a war crime.....he backed off

In that case, any attack on a shopping mall is forbidden by the rules of war

Friends_Shopping_4317497_H.jpg

If I remember right, the moab is transported on a c130. 52 c130 aircraft is what we would be looking for, unless they take the time to go back to reload. I would think that we would send something a little faster ahead of time to ensure the safe passage of the c130s...

Guys, guys! You don't reveal your targets until AFTER you blow 'em up! Fox News reported that the latest assessment reveals Iran has about 2,000 missiles. So, you go find 'em and blow 'em up, right? I would think our surveillance platforms will know where they were and are now and where they're going to be, but we sure as hell aren't going to tell anybody what we're up to, that would be pretty stupid, no? My bet? The Iranians have their missiles stored in churches and schools in heavily populated areas. These people don't give a fuck about their own civilians.

This POTUS will not be able to wipe an innocent wedding party off the planet because the marxist Politburo won't give him a pass for "looking brown".

yemen-drone-strike.jpg

Are you running for "Muhla's Mouthpiece" or what?

Iran is with you in your effort to elect a Democrat, but you need to do better if you want some leftover virgins.

Guys, guys! You don't reveal your targets until AFTER you blow 'em up! Fox News reported that the latest assessment reveals Iran has about 2,000 missiles. So, you go find 'em and blow 'em up, right? I would think our surveillance platforms will know where they were and are now and where they're going to be, but we sure as hell aren't going to tell anybody what we're up to, that would be pretty stupid, no? My bet? The Iranians have their missiles stored in churches and schools in heavily populated areas. These people don't give a fuck about their own civilians.
I'm ready for the big reveal.

Trump was bluffing

You need to get out more. All the Donald is doing is using Iranian "slang."

Iran has some of its Nuke sites located, at what they call a "cultural site." He was letting them know that those reactors
and enrichment facilities are in the cross hairs.

Your support for Terrorist is getting really weak.

Either step it up or switch sides and support America.

Forum List

Back