Time to reveal the 52 targets

Trump was bluffing

He is already backing off hitting cultural targets

or he just made the Iranian air defense waste time redeploying trying to figure out what the targets are.

I doubt he meant ancient "cultural" sites, more like what they turned the old US Embassy into.

And I wouldn't mind seeing that turned into rubble if the gloves come off.

Once it was explained to Dumb Donnie that attacking cultural targets was a war crime.....he backed off
Your support for Terrorist is getting really weak.

Either step it up or switch sides and support America.
it is a war crime.
trump did back off

and he was ass-nugget stupid to threaten "history" in such a manner.

i do believe trump does some good to great things. but his biggest issue at times, to me, is that he simply shoots off his mouth without thinking.

i support america 100% - don't be an idiot and suggest someone disagreeing with you feels otherwise. but again, attacking historical / cultural sites is a crime and wrong and glad trump recognized that.

wish he'd *think* before simply giving haters ammo just the same. but given the haters will bag on ANYTHING it's not like it matters. this is just one of those times they actually have a point.

There is a complete lack of culture in camel humper land. How can there be any sites worth anything?
If the animals use places precious to them as hiding places, they lose any significance.

There is a complete lack of culture in camel humper land. How can there be any sites worth anything?
If the animals use places precious to them as hiding places, they lose any significance.
this is just idiocy in big bold neon.

Doubtful there are 52 targets. It was more of a temporal shot at Iran in reference to the hostages in 1979-80.
I am confident that trump can come up with at least 52 targets and still not have to take out the garden of eden that lefties are suddenly so concerned with.

Doubtful there are 52 targets. It was more of a temporal shot at Iran in reference to the hostages in 1979-80.
I am confident that trump can come up with at least 52 targets and still not have to take out the garden of eden that lefties are suddenly so concerned with.
Anyplace, including the garden of Eden, would be very well preserved under a layer of green glass.

Hi, your "save the shitholes" movement is noted.
has nothing to do with whether or not i care for the land or area or not. i do however respect our own global history and don't want to be part of someone who tears it down cause it doesn't meet my standards of exist-worthy.

your asinine attitude towards others and total lack of respect is noted.

Lefties like shitholes, since shitholes are their natural habitat. Righties naturally build the shining city on a hill, and lefties naturally convert it back to a shithole.

Lefties like shitholes, since shitholes are their natural habitat. Righties naturally build the shining city on a hill, and lefties naturally convert it back to a shithole.
so i'm a "lefty"

lord the stupid runs strong in assholes.

has nothing to do with whether or not i care for the land or area or not. i do however respect our own global history and don't want to be part of someone who tears it down cause it doesn't meet my standards of exist-worthy.

If only lefties cared about cultural and historical sites in the usa.

so i'm a "lefty"

I don't know. Are you a lefty?

agreed. not a fan of taking down everything they SUDDENLY find offensive.

we gonna keep talking in stupid stereotypes?

so i'm a "lefty"

ok - goodbye and fuck off.

so i'm a "lefty"

ok - goodbye and fuck off.
Ok, then I guess you are a lefty then. Commies HATE being exposed as the commies that they are.

agreed. not a fan of taking down everything they SUDDENLY find offensive.

we gonna keep talking in stupid stereotypes?
Just a quick test to see if you are a commie or not... are you planning to vote for Trump in 2020, or are you planning to vote for one of the commie candidates? This should clear up what you are...

Kind of late.....40 years

US killed 290 when we shot down the Iranian airliner
Does that mean they get to pick 290 targets ?.

Forum List

Back