Time to Seal the Ports of Entry

On the southern US border. In lieu of Mexico guaranteeing safe passage to this latest caravan, no one goes north and no one goes south, including trade.
It's a matter of national security.
Let the cards fall where they may.
Congress has had enough time to solve this dilemma and they wouldn't.
Time for the Executive branch to insure national security.

Why do you hate individual liberty and America so much?

Your idea of individual liberty is to allow foreigners to invade our boarders as they please? I guess that is invidiual liberty, but not the kind that most Americans support

On the southern US border. In lieu of Mexico guaranteeing safe passage to this latest caravan, no one goes north and no one goes south, including trade.
It's a matter of national security.
Let the cards fall where they may.
Congress has had enough time to solve this dilemma and they wouldn't.
Time for the Executive branch to insure national security.

What executive branch would that be?

The current one is beholden to Russians and Saudis.

It's time to put him in gitmo. It's a matter of national security.

Your idea of individual liberty is to allow foreigners to invade our boarders as they please? I guess that is invidiual liberty, but not the kind that most Americans support

The OP said to halt all border crossings, which restricts my individual liberty to freely transact with whomever I wish.

Any other retarded strawmen you wish to invoke?

Aren't you still living in Canada? F off...

I live in America, and pay more taxes and support your SS more than you ever have.

Good for you, elitist, but he has the same individual liberties you have, and those liberties are violated once foreigners illegally cross the boarder

It has long been a tactic by the fascists who hate individual liberty to invoke "national security" to restrict the individual liberties and freedoms of Americans. Now they are doing it because they hate people who aren't white, i.e. immigration.

THe people in question, we wish to keep out, are not Americans.

Try to be less crazy.

TRY!

The OP said we should restrict ALL border crossings on the Southern border.

Do you know how to read? Do you hate different people that much that you suspend all rational perspective?

The OP said to halt all border crossings, which restricts my individual liberty to freely transact with whomever I wish.

Considering the circumstances it’s not a bad idea to halt all boarder crossing until we get our boarder issue resolved, ya Canuck

I live in America, and pay more taxes and support your SS more than you ever have.

Good for you, elitist, but he has the same individual liberties you have, and those liberties are violated once foreigners illegally cross the boarder

Good for you, rube who hates the constitution.

Why do you want to restrict the individual liberties of Americans?

When did you start being a statist who hates the Constitution and America?

Considering the circumstances it’s not a bad idea to halt all boarder crossing until we get our boarder issue resolved, ya Canuck

So you hate individual liberty and America.

Good to know.

Go back to Russia/Nazi Germany, you non-American.

It has long been a tactic by the fascists who hate individual liberty to invoke "national security" to restrict the individual liberties and freedoms of Americans. Now they are doing it because they hate people who aren't white, i.e. immigration.

THe people in question, we wish to keep out, are not Americans.

Try to be less crazy.

TRY!

The OP said we should restrict ALL border crossings on the Southern border.

Do you know how to read? Do you hate different people that much that you suspend all rational perspective?

The nation is under attack. THe rights of your fellow citizens to be secure trump your right to socialize with certain Mexicans.

Good for you, rube who hates the constitution.

Why do you want to restrict the individual liberties of Americans?

When did you start being a statist who hates the Constitution and America?

Where in the constitution does it say anyone is has free passage in and out the border anytime they like. The Federal government is well within their jurisdiction to place restrictions on the boarder under certain circumstances

Forum List

Back