Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is colonialism in non-Islam nations too and there are fine

WE were the colonies...as in Colonial Army. We essentially.
ARE the British colonialists since we are their descendants. We just kicked out the Brits and continued where they left off.We went on to "colonize" from sea to shining sea. We also colonized Cuba, Puerto RIco, the Philippines, and various islands

More importantly "colonialists" basically destroyed South America,Central America, the Middle East, Africa, and most of Asia. Russia colonized virtually all of Eurasia

Sorry WHEN did America Colonise the Middle East Islamic Nations?

Not a history reader eh? The French and British did that

Spain colonized Latin America. Don’t see radicals blowing shit up there.

Lucy seems to love this guy

You must be APPALLED at Trump's newest right wing buddy from Brazil then huh?

In a June 2011 interview with Playboy, Bolsonaro said that "I would be incapable of loving a gay son", and added that he would prefer any gay son of his "to die in an accident".[178] In the same interview, Bolsonaro went on to say that if a gay couple moved in next door to him, it would lower the market value of his house. In a July 2011 interview with the magazine Época, Bolsonaro said that he would "fight to prevent the distribution of the 'gay kit'" [a set of guidelines proposed by UNESCOto promote the rights of the LGBT community in primary schools] because "their intention is to promote homosexuality, which is an affront to the family structure, and if that makes me prejudiced, then I'm prejudiced and very proud of it".[7] In the 2013 BBC documentary Out There, by British actor Stephen Fry, Bolsonaro said that "no father is ever proud of having a gay son," and that "we Brazilians do not like homosexuals."[179]

In a 2011 interview with Jornal de Notícias, Bolsonaro linked homosexuality to pedophilia, claiming that "many of the children who are adopted by gay couples will be abused by these couples". He further argued that Brazil does not need legislation specifically targeting homophobia, because "most homosexuals are murdered by their respective pimps at hours when good citizens are already asleep".[180] In a May 2002 interview with the Folha de S.Paulo, Bolsonaro told the newspaper, "If I see two men kissing in the street, I will beat them." He then publicly defended beating gay children by saying: "If your child starts to become like that, a little gay, you take a whip and you change their behavior

So tell me again how outraged you are about the treatment of gays by Islamists

Fuckinglying hypocrites

Spain colonized Latin America. Don’t see radicals blowing shit up there.

Are you friggin kidding? South and Central America has been swinging from one disaster to another for 250 years.

Venezuela ring a bell?

Azog...Lucy would push to into the oven as soon as look at you

ARE the British colonialists since we are their descendants. We just kicked out the Brits and continued where they left off.We went on to "colonize" from sea to shining sea. We also colonized Cuba, Puerto RIco, the Philippines, and various islands

More importantly "colonialists" basically destroyed South America,Central America, the Middle East, Africa, and most of Asia. Russia colonized virtually all of Eurasia

I don't think you're American after that post.

For one thing, you're one iggnorant sumbitch. You have no clue as to how Cuba, Florida, Mexico, South America, or The New England states were colonized and what transpired after they were and shrugged off the yoke of oppression. You're a fucking idiot, and not American, but I can't pin down where you are from.

I know one thing: Whatever your goal here is, it's anti-American, and you are not from the United States.

Last edited:
A Muslim tried to kill a bus full of kids today, he tied them up with electrical wire. Sick!

Italian police or national police or somebody stopped him.

image1-734299.JPG
So you're a gay rights supporter? You must be horrified by the right wing loon down in Brazil then right?

No I am not a gay rights supporter and I'm Anti-LGBTQ Agenda and no Jair Bolsonaro has not advocated throwing gays off rooftops or hanging them, that's your PRECIOUS Muslims that advocate that gays should get the death penalty. So considering you are Leftist AND like most Leftists have the Gay/LGBTQ Fetish you SHOULD be Anti-Islam OR do you just HATE Whitey MORE than you love Gays/LGBTQ?

As I commented already in this thread IF some of your PRECIOUS Islamics got some gays and were about to throw them off a rooftop who would protect them? NOT Leftists like you, it would be a Right-Winger with a Glock like me who would shoot your PRECIOUS Islamics.

Many Gays and LGBTQ at some point need to think about this, that the Leftists are USING them like they use BLACKS for purely POLITICAL purposes and that IF the Leftists had to choose between Islamics and Gays and LGBTQ they would be up there helping their PRECIOUS Islamics to throw some gays off some rooftops and would do this to illustrate how Pro-Muslim they are.

"Not a history reader eh?"

My University Degrees are in History and Politics, America is NOT France or Britain your previous comment suggested that America Colonised the Middle East Islamic nations.

My University Degrees are in History and Politics, America is NOT France or Britain your previous comment suggested that America Colonised the Middle East Islamic nations.

She more than suggested it. She flat out made the claim.

She more than suggested it. She flat out made the claim.

She did yes but I was being polite or whatever.

Lesh is some kinda weird shill that's here to sow division. I don't think he's Russian, wtf is this asshole?

Not American or South American. I simply can't put my finger on it.

Chinese, maybe?

Lesh instead of using colonialism as some dark, shadowy excuse, tell us how colonialism has caused a faction of Muslims to follow a literal interpretation of a book that doesn’t exactly preach tolerance

Lesh instead of using colonialism as some dark, shadowy excuse, tell us how colonialism has caused a faction of Muslims to follow a literal interpretation of a book that doesn’t exactly preach tolerance

Muslims cannot modernise Islam, the word of the Paedophile Mohammed he stated could NOT be touched and/or adapted, so Islam remains in 2019 STILL in the 7th Century a backward, barbaric, intolerant, vile poison in this world IF they COULD modernise Islam then it would be possible to have discussions with them about our fundamental differences but it is IMPOSSIBLE for modern minds to have a discussion with minds that are indoctrinated to REMAIN in the 7th Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back