Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesh instead of using colonialism as some dark, shadowy excuse, tell us how colonialism has caused a faction of Muslims to follow a literal interpretation of a book that doesn’t exactly preach tolerance

Muslims cannot modernise Islam, the word of the Paedophile Mohammed he stated could NOT be touched and/or adapted, so Islam remains in 2019 STILL in the 7th Century a backward, barbaric, intolerant, vile poison in this world IF they COULD modernise Islam then it would be possible to have discussions with them about our fundamental differences but it is IMPOSSIBLE for modern minds to have a discussion with minds that are indoctrinated to REMAIN in the 7th Century.

Pedo goat humper religion has no place in America. It's incompatible.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

Dot head

and FUCK YOU

Sorry for being an ignorant cracker, but what is this dot head reference about?

I'm all with the "FUCK YOU" to Lesh, he's some kinda different country bastard trying to sow discord in America.

I can't figure out where from, though.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Dot head

and FUCK YOU

I'm all with the "FUCK YOU" to Lesh, he's some kinda different country bastard trying to sow discord in America.

201510_1819_hbice.jpg

In all reality, I do have some Muslim friends, all the family ain't all devout, except mama.

They're OK. I can't see hurting them.

Leftists and most other Muslims, fuckin' aye! Got to go!>

Lesh instead of using colonialism as some dark, shadowy excuse, tell us how colonialism has caused a faction of Muslims to follow a literal interpretation of a book that doesn’t exactly preach tolerance

Muslims cannot modernise Islam, the word of the Paedophile Mohammed he stated could NOT be touched and/or adapted, so Islam remains in 2019 STILL in the 7th Century a backward, barbaric, intolerant, vile poison in this world IF they COULD modernise Islam then it would be possible to have discussions with them about our fundamental differences but it is IMPOSSIBLE for modern minds to have a discussion with minds that are indoctrinated to REMAIN in the 7th Century.

Pedo goat humper religion has no place in America. It's incompatible.

It has no place in ANY Western nation Mr. Marion and only the demented think that importing a 7th Century Culture into MODERN First World Western nations is a good idea ONLY the demented think that AND Traitors and of course ALL Leftists are Traitors they HATE their OWN nations with the intensity of the most fanatical of fanatics, Traitors side with their nations Enemy, Traitors WANT their nation destroyed....Patriots LOVE their nation and want to protect and preserve it and wanting to protect and preserve your nation for future generations of your OWN according to Leftist TRAITORS = Racist/Nazi/Bigot/Fascist, so okay then better to be a Racist/Nazi/Bigot/Fascist than to be a TRAITOR to your nation and your OWN and be CONSTANTLY licking the buttocks of The Enemy.

Christian’s are being slaughtered in Africa by Muslims

an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, my friends

he punched you? punch him!

he stole you? steal him!

he beat you up? beat him up

etc etc

Do you use twitter? Because Lesh strikes me as the garden variety lily-white american twitter leftist the sort with big glasses they don't need and garishly dyed hair who when not crying about trump and the rising tide of fascism, brags about his bizarre sexual fetishes.

This has to stop.

NOW

Dot head

and FUCK YOU

and in another post Lesh will claim that the left does not want to take away freedom of speech......

This has to stop.

NOW

Dot head

and FUCK YOU

and in another post Lesh will claim that the left does not want to take away freedom of speech......

Im sure he's adopted the standard leftist talking points in regards to the US govt punishing facebook for their censorship of right wing opinion: a pro-corporation, anti-government stance that runs counter to their usual rhetoric.

This has to stop.

NOW

Dot head

and FUCK YOU

No one is stopping you Trumpettes from being a bigoted jackass. Spew your shit all you want. And Leah has the freedom of speech to tell you what an ass you are for doing it.

This has to stop.

NOW
NO!!
So you admit you spew hate & bigotry.

This has to stop.

NOW
NO!!
Yep. I hate backwards misogynistic murderous tribal cults.

Here's the problem with the OP's recommendation:

When the Left says we have to stop Anti-Muslim language, it really means we aren't allowed to question or criticize anything having to do with Islam or Sharia law. It's all part of their "Just Shut Up & Obey" campaign.
Not at all. It simply means we STOP equating ALL Muslims with the radicals who are doing the harmful thing.

Just like we don't go after all white European/American folks when some neo-nazi shoots up a synagogue or mosque.

You're not fooling me. You are promoting "Just Shut Up & Obey".

Now go get a dog biscuit from our CAIR masters.

Here's the problem with the OP's recommendation:

When the Left says we have to stop Anti-Muslim language, it really means we aren't allowed to question or criticize anything having to do with Islam or Sharia law. It's all part of their "Just Shut Up & Obey" campaign.
Not at all. It simply means we STOP equating ALL Muslims with the radicals who are doing the harmful thing.

Just like we don't go after all white European/American folks when some neo-nazi shoots up a synagogue or mosque.

The meme says “women don’t have any rights and gays should be hanged” that’s not radical Islam but basically all of Islam? Also apostasy is punishable by death. How do you explain that?

He can't. That's why his responses are variations of: "because, feelz, and just shut up".

This has to stop.

NOW
NO!!
Yep. I hate backwards misogynistic murderous tribal cults.
Like the white nationalists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back