Time to Whack North Korea With Military Intervention

The United States needs to hit Great Roly Poly leader with missle strikes and take out his nukes. I'm sick of being held hostage by "Daddy's Little Fatty."
North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US to ashes

How many Americans you willing to have die so you will not feel sick anymore?

How many South Koreans and Japanese?

Just curious if there is any level of destruction that might be too much just to stop you from feeling bad about yourself.

The United States needs to hit Great Roly Poly leader with missle strikes and take out his nukes. I'm sick of being held hostage by "Daddy's Little Fatty."

The corporate state is attempting to get you there bub, give 'em a bit of time for the phoney ramp/run up, it'll be similar to the Iraq ruse.
The corporate state? You are another conspiracy whacko aren't you?

That would be a very bad idea.

It's best to allow China to deal with Kim Jong-Un, the latter at this point is all talk essentially.
Screw China. The are not an ally to us. They have promised since the 90's to get North Korea into line.

That would be a very bad idea.

It's best to allow China to deal with Kim Jong-Un, the latter at this point is all talk essentially.

Two idiots with toddlerish emotional IQ's and nukes, and american vs N Korean empire delusions, that it's "a very bad idea" may never come to mind.

Awesome! I've been looking forward to WWIII since the 1960s. I really miss those "Duck and Cover" days!

Farnham's Freehold, here we come!!!
So you want to wait until Portland has a mushroom cloud over it. This no time for chickenshit foreign policy.

The corporate state is attempting to get you there bub, give 'em a bit of time for the phoney ramp/run up, it'll be similar to the Iraq ruse.
Concentrated corporate wealth and power call the shots son, rejoice, they want all these wars just like you do.

Awesome! I've been looking forward to WWIII since the 1960s. I really miss those "Duck and Cover" days!

So you want to wait until Portland has a mushroom cloud over it. This no time for chickenshit foreign policy.
Not necessarily, Topeka would do.

Here's something from you RW news

Nuclear Expert: “Everybody Would Die” if World War 3 Broke Out
Striking North Korea would not cause WWIII. China would not do shit. They need to dump their garbage into our big box retailers shelves.

Straw man argument. Besides, didn't I say I was looking forward to it? Are you backing away from starting WWIII?????

Concentrated corporate wealth and power call the shots son, rejoice, they want all these wars just like you do.
You watch Oliver Stone documentaries and believe everything that was in Gore's " Inconvenient Truth" don't you?

Striking North Korea would not cause WWIII. China would not do shit. They need to dump their garbage into our big box retailers shelves.

Yea, go sign up for duty.

Straw man argument. Besides, didn't I say I was looking forward to it? Are you backing away from starting WWIII?????
Not a straw man argument to advocate standing up to threats to our national security.

Yea, go sign up for duty.
Already been in two branches in combat on the ground, at the front. Why don't you step up and grow a backbone?

Oh I would but in during Vietnam and I'm very old. I think you could handle it. I'm also not the one calling for war, you are.

Forum List

Back