Time to Whack North Korea With Military Intervention

The United States needs to hit Great Roly Poly leader with missle strikes and take out his nukes. I'm sick of being held hostage by "Daddy's Little Fatty."
North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US to ashes

So, when do you sign up to go?
Real easy to send others to war for no reason, isn't it.

No, its not time to start a nuclear war but its very likely that no-balls drumpf will do it.

While he plays golf.
Trump has already shown more guts on foreign policy then Obama did in 8 years.

The United States needs to hit Great Roly Poly leader with missle strikes and take out his nukes. I'm sick of being held hostage by "Daddy's Little Fatty."

That would be a very bad idea.

It's best to allow China to deal with Kim Jong-Un, the latter at this point is all talk essentially.
Screw China. The are not an ally to us. They have promised since the 90's to get North Korea into line.

It's a delicate situation, it can be defused, but what isn't needed is a Gung Ho Bomb's Away happening, you don't want to escalate an already delicate situation and with that risk restarting The Korean War, a war that never ended but instead hostilities were put on hold with the signing on July 27th 1953 of The Korean War Armistice Agreement until a final peaceful settlement is achieved....no final peaceful settlement has been achieved.

"Preamble

The undersigned, the Commander-in-Chief, United Nations Command, on the one hand, and the Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army and the Commander of the Chinese People's Volunteers, on the other hand, in the interest of stopping the Korean conflict, with its great toil of suffering and bloodshed on both sides, and with the objective of establishing an armistice which will insure a complete cessation of hostilities and of all acts of armed force in Korea until a final peaceful settlement is achieved, do individually, collectively, and mutually agree to accept and to be bound and governed by the conditions and terms of armistice set forth in the following articles and paragraphs, which said conditions and terms are intended to be purely military in character and to pertain solely to the belligerents in Korea"

FindLaw: Korean War Armistice Agreement: July 27, 1953

The corporate state is attempting to get you there bub, give 'em a bit of time for the phoney ramp/run up, it'll be similar to the Iraq ruse.
The corporate state? You are another conspiracy whacko aren't you?
Concentrated corporate wealth and power call the shots son, rejoice, they want all these wars just like you do.
You watch Oliver Stone documentaries and believe everything that was in Gore's " Inconvenient Truth" don't you?
You're aware we sold nuclear reactors to N Korea a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list, yeah? From a company that Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of? Under a plan initiated under Clinton and completed under Bush? And you helped, the US ponied up tax payer funding to assist N Korea in completing the deal. Utterly bipartisan.

Oh I would but in during Vietnam and I'm very old. I think you could handle it. I'm also not the one calling for war, you are.
I already have...and I'm too old. But we have a nation to defend. Tough calls must be made.

Oh another war monger, with Trump it's how many wars can I start not foreign policy. Deranged policy.

It's best to allow China to deal with Kim Jong-Un, the latter at this point is all talk essentially.
Screw China. The are not an ally to us. They have promised since the 90's to get North Korea into line.

It's a delicate situation, it can be defused, but what isn't needed is a Gung Ho Bomb's Away happening, you don't want to escalate an already delicate situation and with that risk restarting The Korean War, a war that never ended but instead hostilities were put on hold with the signing on July 27th 1953 of The Korean War Armistice Agreement until a final peaceful settlement is achieved....no final peaceful settlement has been achieved.

"Preamble

The undersigned, the Commander-in-Chief, United Nations Command, on the one hand, and the Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army and the Commander of the Chinese People's Volunteers, on the other hand, in the interest of stopping the Korean conflict, with its great toil of suffering and bloodshed on both sides, and with the objective of establishing an armistice which will insure a complete cessation of hostilities and of all acts of armed force in Korea until a final peaceful settlement is achieved, do individually, collectively, and mutually agree to accept and to be bound and governed by the conditions and terms of armistice set forth in the following articles and paragraphs, which said conditions and terms are intended to be purely military in character and to pertain solely to the belligerents in Korea"

Should have ended the whole situation back then. But, North Korea wants to violate the cease fire. If someone keeps threatening to kick my ass over and over again, I'm not waiting to find out.

"Preamble

Should have ended the whole situation back then. But, North Korea wants to violate the cease fire. If someone keeps threatening to kick my ass over and over again, I'm not waiting to find out.

Relax, you're not in Jr High anymore.

Oh another war monger, with Trump it's how many wars can I start not foreign policy. Deranged policy.
"War, war, war...ohhhhhhhhh not war!" Well you can take your panic in the streets and protest.

I posted a while back that if we went to war with North Korea, liberals would cheer for North Korea just because Trump is in office. Being proven correct with leftist post on this thread.

20 million innocent civilians live in Seoul South Korea. All of them are within artillery range.

Every President since Eisenhower has decided not to sacrifice them. Trump will be no different.
Take out their artillery.

"Preamble

It's very unlikely that North Korea has anything that can be launched to hit the American mainland.

However America bombing North Korea would have potentially catastrophic consequences for both South Korea and Japan and it's the latter that should be taken into account rather than some "Dr. Strangelove" Bombs Away approach.

20 million innocent civilians live in Seoul South Korea. All of them are within artillery range.

Every President since Eisenhower has decided not to sacrifice them. Trump will be no different.
BTW, we live in a dangerous world. Since 9-11 there are no innocent civilians now. All subject to attack.

Take out their artillery.

Too many pieces. Too hidden.

If it could be done, it would already have been done.

"Preamble

It's very unlikely that North Korea has anything that can be launched to hit the American mainland.

However America bombing North Korea would have potentially catastrophic consequences for both South Korea and Japan and it's the latter that should be taken into account rather than some "Dr. Strangelove" Bombs Away approach.
That's why any action must be massive and lethal. Also, must hit all the command and control points in Pyongyang. North Korean military cannot think for itself.

Forum List

Back