Time to Whack North Korea With Military Intervention

The United States needs to hit Great Roly Poly leader with missle strikes and take out his nukes. I'm sick of being held hostage by "Daddy's Little Fatty."
North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US to ashes

20 million innocent civilians live in Seoul South Korea. All of them are within artillery range.

Every President since Eisenhower has decided not to sacrifice them. Trump will be no different.
BTW, we live in a dangerous world. Since 9-11 there are no innocent civilians now. All subject to attack.

Weird deflection there. Are Islamofascists flying airplanes into Seoul office buildings?
In a world with nuclear weapons, global terrorism, and since WWII...civilians have been targets.

So your argument is nothing has changed since the 1960s?

As far as Korea goes, it has not changed.

They belch and fart alot, usually in April. But not much else ever happens.

Maybe we should send them another movie star or NBA player.

Bush92 has a hard on for bombing Iran now also, he needs to calm down.

It's a delicate situation, it can be defused, but what isn't needed is a Gung Ho Bomb's Away happening, you don't want to escalate an already delicate situation and with that risk restarting The Korean War, a war that never ended but instead hostilities were put on hold with the signing on July 27th 1953 of The Korean War Armistice Agreement until a final peaceful settlement is achieved....no final peaceful settlement has been achieved.

"Preamble

The undersigned, the Commander-in-Chief, United Nations Command, on the one hand, and the Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army and the Commander of the Chinese People's Volunteers, on the other hand, in the interest of stopping the Korean conflict, with its great toil of suffering and bloodshed on both sides, and with the objective of establishing an armistice which will insure a complete cessation of hostilities and of all acts of armed force in Korea until a final peaceful settlement is achieved, do individually, collectively, and mutually agree to accept and to be bound and governed by the conditions and terms of armistice set forth in the following articles and paragraphs, which said conditions and terms are intended to be purely military in character and to pertain solely to the belligerents in Korea"

FindLaw: Korean War Armistice Agreement: July 27, 1953
Should have ended the whole situation back then. But, North Korea wants to violate the cease fire. If someone keeps threatening to kick my ass over and over again, I'm not waiting to find out.

It's very unlikely that North Korea has anything that can be launched to hit the American mainland.

However America bombing North Korea would have potentially catastrophic consequences for both South Korea and Japan and it's the latter that should be taken into account rather than some "Dr. Strangelove" Bombs Away approach.

He hasn't demonstrated that he could even hit Japan!

His missiles would likely kill more fish than people, and that just because of the impact of the wreckage.!

"He hasn't demonstrated that he could even hit Japan!

His missiles would likely kill more fish than people, and that just because of the impact of the wreckage.!"

Well if that's the case, then there's no need for all the talk about America bombing North Korea then is there? If that's the case North Korea is of no actual threat to America.

Which brings me back to my original point in this thread, let China deal with Kim Jong-Un and North Korea, China is right on the border, North Korea cannot survive domestically without China, so China cracks the whip, they have already banned coal imports from North Korea and also put a ban on air flights from Beijing to Pyongyang.

If anything America needs to work in a diplomatic capacity with President Xi Jinping to reach a non-military intervention solution to the North Korea problem.
Leads me back to my response "screw China." They have done nothing with North Korea since the 1990's.

How about just pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb? Would that make you feel a bit better or not?

The United States needs to hit Great Roly Poly leader with missle strikes and take out his nukes. I'm sick of being held hostage by "Daddy's Little Fatty."

20 million innocent civilians live in Seoul South Korea. All of them are within artillery range.

Every President since Eisenhower has decided not to sacrifice them. Trump will be no different.
Take out their artillery.

Too many pieces. Too hidden.

If it could be done, it would already have been done.
The threat has never been this real before. Daddy's Little Fatty is insane.

Let us not forget about another country with nuclear capabilities is Pakistan, whose leaders are Muslim.

Dear Leader of North Korea maybe insane.

Insane is not as bad or dangerous as Muslim.

BTW...coming soon to Tehran...

So you want to bomb North Korea and Iran?

What has Iran exactly done?

Who else would you like to bomb? Would you like a full-scale WWIII also?

Stop their nuclear program. Idiotic for Obama- Kerry to come up with this executive agreement.

India and Pakistan and China all have not only nuclear programmes, but each has nuclear weapons and the bomb....so do you want to also bomb India, Pakistan and China....along with bombing Iran and North Korea?

Should have ended the whole situation back then. But, North Korea wants to violate the cease fire. If someone keeps threatening to kick my ass over and over again, I'm not waiting to find out.

It's very unlikely that North Korea has anything that can be launched to hit the American mainland.

However America bombing North Korea would have potentially catastrophic consequences for both South Korea and Japan and it's the latter that should be taken into account rather than some "Dr. Strangelove" Bombs Away approach.

His missiles would likely kill more fish than people, and that just because of the impact of the wreckage.!

His missiles would likely kill more fish than people, and that just because of the impact of the wreckage.!"

Well if that's the case, then there's no need for all the talk about America bombing North Korea then is there? If that's the case North Korea is of no actual threat to America.

Which brings me back to my original point in this thread, let China deal with Kim Jong-Un and North Korea, China is right on the border, North Korea cannot survive domestically without China, so China cracks the whip, they have already banned coal imports from North Korea and also put a ban on air flights from Beijing to Pyongyang.

If anything America needs to work in a diplomatic capacity with President Xi Jinping to reach a non-military intervention solution to the North Korea problem.
Leads me back to my response "screw China." They have done nothing with North Korea since the 1990's.

How about just pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb? Would that make you feel a bit better or not?
It would send the appropriate message.

Screw China. The are not an ally to us. They have promised since the 90's to get North Korea into line.

It's a delicate situation, it can be defused, but what isn't needed is a Gung Ho Bomb's Away happening, you don't want to escalate an already delicate situation and with that risk restarting The Korean War, a war that never ended but instead hostilities were put on hold with the signing on July 27th 1953 of The Korean War Armistice Agreement until a final peaceful settlement is achieved....no final peaceful settlement has been achieved.

"Preamble

The undersigned, the Commander-in-Chief, United Nations Command, on the one hand, and the Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army and the Commander of the Chinese People's Volunteers, on the other hand, in the interest of stopping the Korean conflict, with its great toil of suffering and bloodshed on both sides, and with the objective of establishing an armistice which will insure a complete cessation of hostilities and of all acts of armed force in Korea until a final peaceful settlement is achieved, do individually, collectively, and mutually agree to accept and to be bound and governed by the conditions and terms of armistice set forth in the following articles and paragraphs, which said conditions and terms are intended to be purely military in character and to pertain solely to the belligerents in Korea"

Lucy gets it. Admiral does not, bush92 does not, I bet westwall does not.

Let the Chinese remove or kill him for us. They do not want 25mm NKs sprinting over the Yalu in case of war.

BTW...coming soon to Tehran...

So you want to bomb North Korea and Iran?

What has Iran exactly done?

Who else would you like to bomb? Would you like a full-scale WWIII also?

Stop their nuclear program. Idiotic for Obama- Kerry to come up with this executive agreement.

India and Pakistan and China all have not only nuclear programmes, but each has nuclear weapons and the bomb....so do you want to also bomb India, Pakistan and China....along with bombing Iran and North Korea?

Nope. Just Iran and North Korea. They work in tandem anyway.

"Preamble

Let the Chinese remove or kill him for us. They do not want 25mm NKs sprinting over the Yalu in case of war.
The Chinese are not going to do shit with this asshole. Just another game of words and no action.

The Chinese are not going to do shit with this asshole. Just another game of words and no action.
Only someone who does not understand the relationship of China and NK would write what you just did, Bush92.

Only someone who does not understand the relationship of China and NK would write what you just did, Bush92.
I understand completly. Nothing every gets done to stop North Korea.
North Korea's Military-Diplomatic Campaigns, 1966-2008

"It would send the appropriate message."

Pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb would send the appropriate message?! Um, well most of humanity would be dead and whoever remained would almost certainly wish they also were dead.

Bible-ReapTheWhirlwind500x250px.jpg

Pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb would send the appropriate message?! Um, well most of humanity would be dead and whoever remained would almost certainly wish they also were dead.

How would most of humanity be dead?

The only problem is that DJ Trump was bluffing.

There was no battle group steaming (nuclear reactors generate steam) for N.Korea. It was heading AWAY from it actually towards Alaska instead.

But now that the flotilla has gotten word, they have turned around and should be in N.Korean waters by next week.

Ships move slow. Ships are not airplanes. Airplanes move fast.

The corporate state is attempting to get you there bub, give 'em a bit of time for the phoney ramp/run up, it'll be similar to the Iraq ruse.
The corporate state? You are another conspiracy whacko aren't you?
Why not just bomb Red State Amerika before they get us all killed????
Why don't you wash your nasty ass dreads?
See Red State conservatives don't have as many friends as they thought they had.

BTW, we live in a dangerous world. Since 9-11 there are no innocent civilians now. All subject to attack.

Weird deflection there. Are Islamofascists flying airplanes into Seoul office buildings?
In a world with nuclear weapons, global terrorism, and since WWII...civilians have been targets.

So your argument is nothing has changed since the 1960s?

As far as Korea goes, it has not changed.

They belch and fart alot, usually in April. But not much else ever happens.

Maybe we should send them another movie star or NBA player.

Bush92 has a hard on for bombing Iran now also, he needs to calm down.

I am going to tell Korea he has the hots for Iran.

Besides, Iran is not in artillary range of anything important. So bombing them would be easy.

How would most of humanity be dead?

I commented:

"How about just pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb? Would that make you feel a bit better or not?"

You responded:

""It would send the appropriate message."

I responded:

"Pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb would send the appropriate message?! Um, well most of humanity would be dead and whoever remained would almost certainly wish they also were dead."

You responded:

"How would most of humanity be dead?"

I now respond :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back