🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Time to Whack North Korea With Military Intervention

The United States needs to hit Great Roly Poly leader with missle strikes and take out his nukes. I'm sick of being held hostage by "Daddy's Little Fatty."
North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US to ashes

How many Americans you willing to have die so you will not feel sick anymore?

How many South Koreans and Japanese?

Just curious if there is any level of destruction that might be too much just to stop you from feeling bad about yourself.
How many you willing to let die by doing nothing? You realize doing nothing emboldens the freak right and that he keeps making better and better missiles? Soon enough he will have one that can reach the Continental USA. What then ohh brain dead one?

"You realize doing nothing emboldens the freak right and that he keeps making better and better missiles?"

There are very few nations who even trade with North Korea, so if pressure was put on those nations to dramatically reduce trade with North Korea, coupled with the existing economic sanctions that are already on North Korea, internally North Korea would begin to collapse.

Kim Jong-Un cannot keep making better and better missiles if there's no money.

This would be a better solution to the problem than bombing North Korea, dropping bombs should always be the last resort when both diplomatic pressure and economic pressure have completely been exhausted and have failed.

Dropping bombs should never be the first option, it should always be the last option.
It is becoming the last option China has simply refused to rein in North Korea.

Well if the below is accurate, then China and also Russia are planning on doing something with the North Korea situation.

2.jpg

longknife already posted a thread about this.

Russia and China Deploy Troops on the North Korea Border
Those troops there are to keep NKs inside their borders more than interfering with US and SK excursions north of the DMZ.

Just curious if there is any level of destruction that might be too much just to stop you from feeling bad about yourself.
How many you willing to let die by doing nothing? You realize doing nothing emboldens the freak right and that he keeps making better and better missiles? Soon enough he will have one that can reach the Continental USA. What then ohh brain dead one?

"You realize doing nothing emboldens the freak right and that he keeps making better and better missiles?"

There are very few nations who even trade with North Korea, so if pressure was put on those nations to dramatically reduce trade with North Korea, coupled with the existing economic sanctions that are already on North Korea, internally North Korea would begin to collapse.

This would be a better solution to the problem than bombing North Korea, dropping bombs should always be the last resort when both diplomatic pressure and economic pressure have completely been exhausted and have failed.

Dropping bombs should never be the first option, it should always be the last option.

Well if the below is accurate, then China and also Russia are planning on doing something with the North Korea situation.

2.jpg

Those troops there are to keep NKs inside their borders more than interfering with US and SK excursions north of the DMZ.
We hope. Would not be the first time we misjudged the Chinese and Russians.

The United States needs to hit Great Roly Poly leader with missle strikes and take out his nukes. I'm sick of being held hostage by "Daddy's Little Fatty."

Here's something from you RW news

Nuclear Expert: “Everybody Would Die” if World War 3 Broke Out

What a bunch of crap.

It's all been debunked.

Ch. 1: The Dangers from Nuclear Weapons: Myths and Facts - Nuclear War Survival Skills

If you let civilians service a war machine for profit (ie Halliburton, blackwater, etc), they will service themselves and crawl into the swamp.

Get civilian contractors out of the war machine in the combat zone, and let our military tear the crap out of the enemy.

That we can do with Iran.

That we cannot do with NK. We need the Chinese to get rid of Kim. Their payoff is that the keep a client state between their border and the West.
We need China for nothing. Especially the products that used to be made here, that they now dump into big box retailer shelves. They in turn take all the profits from America buying their garbage and they pump it into their military.

2.jpg

What do the Chinese and Russians know that we don't? What has Trumpster communicated to them? Me thinks our POTUS has told them enough is enough.

Exactly. Negotiate from a position of strength and peace through superior firepower.

I cannot imagine China is going to "retaliate" against the US here, lets at least be somewhat realistic...
I agree it is a refugee thing. China and Russia will not mess with President Trump. They used to think Nixon was a madman...hope they think that about Trump. This whole situation is a result of 8 years of Obama's weak foreign policy.

It would send the appropriate message.

"It would send the appropriate message."

Pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb would send the appropriate message?! Um, well most of humanity would be dead and whoever remained would almost certainly wish they also were dead.

Bible-ReapTheWhirlwind500x250px.jpg
How would most of humanity be dead?

I commented:

"How about just pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb? Would that make you feel a bit better or not?"

You responded:

""It would send the appropriate message."

I responded:

"Pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb would send the appropriate message?! Um, well most of humanity would be dead and whoever remained would almost certainly wish they also were dead."

You responded:

"How would most of humanity be dead?"

I now respond :rolleyes-41:
How? China is not going to launch on us over North Korea? Russia is not? North Korea would be annihilated.

On paper it sounds so easy of course, in theory it also sounds so easy....in reality it's not going to be so easy and remember Iraq was supposed to be a "cakewalk" according to the Neo-Conservative Kenneth Adelman....now 15 years later....
Iraq should have been. We should have kept Sunni Ba'athist in power. But instead Bremer fucked up the whole thing.

I cannot imagine China is going to "retaliate" against the US here, lets at least be somewhat realistic...
Perhaps China, Russia, and United States have decided to work together and dominate the world.

Well Putin flat out said he was sending troops to secure his border against possible refugees. I've not heard why the Chinese are building up yet (though admittedly I've not looked for that cause I'm just that unworried about it.) China would lose so much if they attacked the US, they're not insane like Kim heh

I suspect Kim will sit his ass down and suck his thumb shortly. If not, and he starts getting too froggy, he's a "soft" target for our scope's and I doubt anyone (aside from his "friends" and ISIS) is going to complain.

Well Putin flat out said he was sending troops to secure his border against possible refugees. I've not heard why the Chinese are building up yet (though admittedly I've not looked for that cause I'm just that unworried about it.) China would lose so much if they attacked the US, they're not insane like Kim heh

I suspect Kim will sit his ass down and suck his thumb shortly. If not, and he starts getting too froggy, he's a "soft" target for our scope's and I doubt anyone (aside from his "friends" and ISIS) is going to complain.
I don't see China or Russia protecting the chunky loose cannon who is a headache and a threat to the world.

'xactly.

Hopefully he's not completely lost it and goes back into his corner. Else, I'm pretty sure it'll be one of those 3 hour wars.

So, when do you sign up to go?
Real easy to send others to war for no reason, isn't it.

No, its not time to start a nuclear war but its very likely that no-balls drumpf will do it.

While he plays golf.
Trump has already shown more guts on foreign policy then Obama did in 8 years.
And most Americans are pining for the good old days when the world was a safer place under Obama's watch.

hmmm my take on it was that American's were sick and tired of being shit on and most American's wanted to return to the top of the ladder where we belong. ~shrug~

Ya'll lefties are welcome to play in the garbage can's in misery though - Pretend your in paradise (aka Venezuela,) you have shit and there isn't a damn thing you can do it about it :)

Already been in two branches in combat on the ground, at the front. Why don't you step up and grow a backbone?
Awesome! I think I've heard of you on another forum; aren't you married to a Brazilian supermodel and hold several NASA patents?

I already have...and I'm too old. But we have a nation to defend. Tough calls must be made.
You're to old to defend our nation? It's a tough call, but you aren't going because you claim to be old? Interesting.

Oh another war monger, with Trump it's how many wars can I start not foreign policy. Deranged policy.
"War, war, war...ohhhhhhhhh not war!" Well you can take your panic in the streets and protest.

A good plan. Why aren't you in the streets supporting nuking North Korea?

Do you know what we have or are you just assuming like an idiot?

Frankly, my Father ran the shit during the Cold War and he said "Don't worry about it" - I think I believe him more than your guessing.

But do feel free to console yourself that while a foreign country nut case is threatening our nation with nukes you would rather lay down and give up than tell him to piss off. Not everyone can fight, but here in 'Merica we have trained many fine people to do just that.

Already been in two branches in combat on the ground, at the front. Why don't you step up and grow a backbone?
Awesome! I think I've heard of you on another forum; aren't you married to a Brazilian supermodel and hold several NASA patents?

I already have...and I'm too old. But we have a nation to defend. Tough calls must be made.
You're to old to defend our nation? It's a tough call, but you aren't going because you claim to be old? Interesting.

Oh another war monger, with Trump it's how many wars can I start not foreign policy. Deranged policy.
"War, war, war...ohhhhhhhhh not war!" Well you can take your panic in the streets and protest.

A good plan. Why aren't you in the streets supporting nuking North Korea?
Response first...none, it's too fucking stupid. Response to second...I have already served in combat as an infantry Marine. I have done my part. Third...I'm not a crybaby snowflake so I don't March in street and whine.

Forum List

Back