Time to Whack North Korea With Military Intervention

The United States needs to hit Great Roly Poly leader with missle strikes and take out his nukes. I'm sick of being held hostage by "Daddy's Little Fatty."
North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US to ashes

20 million innocent civilians live in Seoul South Korea. All of them are within artillery range.

Every President since Eisenhower has decided not to sacrifice them. Trump will be no different.
From your mouth to God's ears percysunshine!

The United States needs to hit Great Roly Poly leader with missle strikes and take out his nukes. I'm sick of being held hostage by "Daddy's Little Fatty."

How many Americans you willing to have die so you will not feel sick anymore?

How many South Koreans and Japanese?

Just curious if there is any level of destruction that might be too much just to stop you from feeling bad about yourself.

When do you want to deal with him, now, or when he has both nukes and the missiles capable of delivering them to San Francisco?

I assume you've noticed that he's working hard on both.

The only problem is that DJ Trump was bluffing.

There was no battle group steaming (nuclear reactors generate steam) for N.Korea. It was heading AWAY from it actually towards Alaska instead.

But now that the flotilla has gotten word, they have turned around and should be in N.Korean waters by next week.

Ships move slow. Ships are not airplanes. Airplanes move fast.

Shhh....no one was supposed to know.

Leads me back to my response "screw China." They have done nothing with North Korea since the 1990's.

How about just pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb? Would that make you feel a bit better or not?
It would send the appropriate message.

"It would send the appropriate message."

Pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb would send the appropriate message?! Um, well most of humanity would be dead and whoever remained would almost certainly wish they also were dead.

Bible-ReapTheWhirlwind500x250px.jpg
How would most of humanity be dead?

I commented:

"How about just pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb? Would that make you feel a bit better or not?"

You responded:

""It would send the appropriate message."

I responded:

"Pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb would send the appropriate message?! Um, well most of humanity would be dead and whoever remained would almost certainly wish they also were dead."

You responded:

"How would most of humanity be dead?"

I now respond :rolleyes-41:
How? China is not going to launch on us over North Korea? Russia is not? North Korea would be annihilated.

How about just pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb? Would that make you feel a bit better or not?

Pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb would send the appropriate message?! Um, well most of humanity would be dead and whoever remained would almost certainly wish they also were dead.

I commented:

"How about just pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb? Would that make you feel a bit better or not?"

You responded:

I responded:

"Pressing the button and dropping the nuclear bomb would send the appropriate message?! Um, well most of humanity would be dead and whoever remained would almost certainly wish they also were dead."

You responded:

How? China is not going to launch on us over North Korea? Russia is not? North Korea would be annihilated.

On paper it sounds so easy of course, in theory it also sounds so easy....in reality it's not going to be so easy and remember Iraq was supposed to be a "cakewalk" according to the Neo-Conservative Kenneth Adelman....now 15 years later....

20 million innocent civilians live in Seoul South Korea. All of them are within artillery range.

Every President since Eisenhower has decided not to sacrifice them. Trump will be no different.
From your mouth to God's ears percysunshine!

I guess He was using call waiting when I called and asked for the $500 million lottery ticket numbers.

Awesome! I've been looking forward to WWIII since the 1960s. I really miss those "Duck and Cover" days!

Farnham's Freehold, here we come!!!
So you want to wait until Portland has a mushroom cloud over it. This no time for chickenshit foreign policy.

Portland is populated by liberals, so we won't miss it.

Yeah not gonna work out for your wet dreams there Rastamen. Us red-blooded Alaskan's are ready to play catch with bubble boy's toys.

Just curious if there is any level of destruction that might be too much just to stop you from feeling bad about yourself.
How many you willing to let die by doing nothing? You realize doing nothing emboldens the freak right and that he keeps making better and better missiles? Soon enough he will have one that can reach the Continental USA. What then ohh brain dead one?

It's a delicate situation, it can be defused, but what isn't needed is a Gung Ho Bomb's Away happening, you don't want to escalate an already delicate situation and with that risk restarting The Korean War, a war that never ended but instead hostilities were put on hold with the signing on July 27th 1953 of The Korean War Armistice Agreement until a final peaceful settlement is achieved....no final peaceful settlement has been achieved.

"Preamble

The undersigned, the Commander-in-Chief, United Nations Command, on the one hand, and the Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army and the Commander of the Chinese People's Volunteers, on the other hand, in the interest of stopping the Korean conflict, with its great toil of suffering and bloodshed on both sides, and with the objective of establishing an armistice which will insure a complete cessation of hostilities and of all acts of armed force in Korea until a final peaceful settlement is achieved, do individually, collectively, and mutually agree to accept and to be bound and governed by the conditions and terms of armistice set forth in the following articles and paragraphs, which said conditions and terms are intended to be purely military in character and to pertain solely to the belligerents in Korea"

FindLaw: Korean War Armistice Agreement: July 27, 1953
Should have ended the whole situation back then. But, North Korea wants to violate the cease fire. If someone keeps threatening to kick my ass over and over again, I'm not waiting to find out.

It's very unlikely that North Korea has anything that can be launched to hit the American mainland.

However America bombing North Korea would have potentially catastrophic consequences for both South Korea and Japan and it's the latter that should be taken into account rather than some "Dr. Strangelove" Bombs Away approach.

He hasn't demonstrated that he could even hit Japan!

His missiles would likely kill more fish than people, and that just because of the impact of the wreckage.!
All the more reason not to wait until they can.

I have no problem going after N Korea but how do we do that without putting millions of lives in S Korea in danger.

"I have no problem going after N Korea but how do we do that without putting millions of lives in S Korea in danger."

Well there are some who think that 25 million people in Seoul do not matter, this probably because they just want to drop bombs and watch the footage on YouTube or something :rolleyes-41:

Actually what President Trump said was that he wasn't taking nukes off the table. Never said he was /going/ to use them, and frankly I 100% believe he will not.

Why didn't he just nuke ISIS if he was intending to use em? OHhhh cause lefties are dumbasses...

The sad fact is that I would rather 25 million south Koreans die then 25 million Americans. If I have to chose.

I commented:

You responded:

I responded:

You responded:

Lets take out Red State America along with North Korea. That will end all the sabber rattling on both sides.

Sooo ... bombing Texas is your top foreign policy priority?

Psst...Calexit has a better shot on this front.

How many you willing to let die by doing nothing? You realize doing nothing emboldens the freak right and that he keeps making better and better missiles? Soon enough he will have one that can reach the Continental USA. What then ohh brain dead one?

"You realize doing nothing emboldens the freak right and that he keeps making better and better missiles?"

There are very few nations who even trade with North Korea, so if pressure was put on those nations to dramatically reduce trade with North Korea, coupled with the existing economic sanctions that are already on North Korea, internally North Korea would begin to collapse.

Kim Jong-Un cannot keep making better and better missiles if there's no money.

This would be a better solution to the problem than bombing North Korea, dropping bombs should always be the last resort when both diplomatic pressure and economic pressure have completely been exhausted and have failed.

Dropping bombs should never be the first option, it should always be the last option.

I commented:

You responded:

I responded:

You responded:

Lets take out Red State America along with North Korea. That will end all the sabber rattling on both sides.

Sooo ... bombing Texas is your top foreign policy priority?

Psst...Calexit has a better shot on this front.
Red State conservative fearmongering and sabber rattling will eventually cause WW3.

Naw...Trump only wants the Norks to nuke California because he wants to win a second term.

WW3 is not even in the calculations.

"You realize doing nothing emboldens the freak right and that he keeps making better and better missiles?"

There are very few nations who even trade with North Korea, so if pressure was put on those nations to dramatically reduce trade with North Korea, coupled with the existing economic sanctions that are already on North Korea, internally North Korea would begin to collapse.

This would be a better solution to the problem than bombing North Korea, dropping bombs should always be the last resort when both diplomatic pressure and economic pressure have completely been exhausted and have failed.

Dropping bombs should never be the first option, it should always be the last option.
It is becoming the last option China has simply refused to rein in North Korea.

Fuck you condescending bastards that are cool with destroying middle America because "they're /beneath/ you." Fucking POS's. I'd rather slum with trailer trash than fly over your fucking shit hole infestations.

It is becoming the last option China has simply refused to rein in North Korea.

Well if the below is accurate, then China and also Russia are planning on doing something with the North Korea situation.

2.jpg

longknife already posted a thread about this.

Russia and China Deploy Troops on the North Korea Border

If you let civilians service a war machine for profit (ie Halliburton, blackwater, etc), they will service themselves and crawl into the swamp.

Get civilian contractors out of the war machine in the combat zone, and let our military tear the crap out of the enemy.

That we can do with Iran.

That we cannot do with NK. We need the Chinese to get rid of Kim. Their payoff is that the keep a client state between their border and the West.

Forum List

Back