Timeline: How the Covington hate hoax spread and who blew up the misleading video

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
The more astute have long been onto the fake news distributed incessantly by the major media and most particuarly since the man of the people took office.

Still yet...this recent example ---The Hovington Hoax---is particuarly nauseating and offensive to the ninth degree....so beyond the pale:

Attacking children for the sake of the liberal narrative.

One can only hope there will be some lawsuits out of this outrage.

'The episode has sparked questions among information warfare researchers, who say it has the hallmarks of a disinformation campaign. More questions were raised after Twitter suspended the account, @2020fight, on Monday for violating its fake account policy. Twitter also suggested the account was part of a disinformation operation.'

Timeline: How the Covington Hate Hoax Spread on Social Media

I do desire to see one thread on the subject without the overly dramatic emotions overwrought with rending clothes, pulling out hair or gnashing of the teeth, oh I forgot, cursing God over the time of the day.
This event is way overblown, y-ugely.

Often forgotten is the actual mechanism for taking pictures at news venues.

The camera takes a number of shots, split seconds apart, from with the photographer can select the one that gives - or appears to give - the subject the attitude that the photographer wants to portray. Thus, a person who is smiling can appear to be sneering in the split seconds immediately before and after the smile comes to fruition.

In this case, the photographer selected the attitude of smiling arrogance on that kid, which had its intended affect.

This technique is constantly applied in the Trump generation. Every shot is tailored to show Trump and his supporters in the worst possible attitude.

Often forgotten is the actual mechanism for taking pictures at news venues.

The camera takes a number of shots, split seconds apart, from with the photographer can select the one that gives - or appears to give - the subject the attitude that the photographer wants to portray. Thus, a person who is smiling can appear to be sneering in the split seconds immediately before and after the smile comes to fruition.

In this case, the photographer selected the attitude of smiling arrogance on that kid, which had its intended affect.

This technique is constantly applied in the Trump generation. Every shot is tailored to show Trump and his supporters in the worst possible attitude.
So it just first started to happen under Trump? You must have a born on date of yesterday.

I do desire to see one thread on the subject without the overly dramatic emotions overwrought with rending clothes, pulling out hair or gnashing of the teeth, oh I forgot, cursing God over the time of the day.
This one is pretty factual, I think, Moon.
Twitter account that amplified Covington Catholic D.C. march video appears linked to California teacher
It is not amazing seeing grown adults acting like children it's annoying and makes me wish I was their sergeant so I could straighten them out on how adult acts.

A blatant attempt to destroy the lives of children in order to further a political agenda does not bother you?

Nolte: Hugh Hewitt Abuses Bible to Falsely Accuse Covington Kids
It bothers me but I don't use a state of over-emotive fury to make a decision. I use calm collected thoughts when deciding an issue. The humor you hear is me making light to stop the frothing animals and to come to heel.

Seems to me that there is a divide and conquer agenda at work. The media has been trying to stir up extreme racial animosity for years, and it is so obvious that no thinking person could deny it. The only question is why are they doing it?

Seems to me that there is a globalist movement at work operating in the west to tear down national sovereignty, flood the west with untold millions of third worlders, get people at each other's throats and wreak havoc on the cultures of all the diverse western nations.

I don't think our mainstream news are part of any conspiracy, but their agenda is certainly divisive. The only people it serves are multinationalists seeking cheap labor. If they succeed in getting us fighting each other, maybe nobody will notice, eh?

Seems to me that there is a divide and conquer agenda at work. The media has been trying to stir up extreme racial animosity for years, and it is so obvious that no thinking person could deny it. The only question is why are they doing it?

Seems to me that there is a globalist movement at work operating in the west to tear down national sovereignty, flood the west with untold millions of third worlders, get people at each other's throats and wreak havoc on the cultures of all the diverse western nations.

I don't think our mainstream news are part of any conspiracy, but their agenda is certainly divisive. The only people it serves are multinationalists seeking cheap labor. If they succeed in getting us fighting each other, maybe nobody will notice, eh?
One Twitter account started the whole hoax but you think it is a global operation?

One Twitter account started the whole hoax but you think it is a global operation?

The media ran with it, din't they?

This entire thing was done by someone who knew it was false... Who carefully produced it
To look like something It never was. Lin Wood will find the deep pockets almost certainly. Oddly the original perpetrator will be unharmed .... It's CNN and the Arch diocese that need to lawyer up and hard.

Jo

Yep ... And so did the Arch Diocese. What will get them both is the expulsion threat made. It was plastered all over the internet.
It will never go away....it is permanent damage.

Jo

It was already on social media flaring up before the media picked it up but they should know to verify the story but they keep forgetting to do that and it happens on both sides of the political football media..

Cloward and Piven.

Jo

51028549_10157133579872089_8812669130659332096_n.jpg

It was already on social media flaring up before the media picked it up but they should know to verify the story but they keep forgetting to do that and it happens on both sides of the political football media..

Lin Wood does NOT LOSE. He took this case for a reason. Two sets of very deep pockets.

Jo

Forum List

Back