🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Times Square is now gun free

New York City's Times Square is now officially "Gun Free". That is an open invitation to people who want to "shoot the place up". Don't be surprised if there is a mass shooting in Times Square in the near future. I hope and pray that it never happens.

Last time I was there, there were a lot of cops patrolling Time Square

Bring your gun and see what happens

With the totally open southern border, I think it just a matter of time before we experience a truly horrific, coordinated attack against the country.

Totally open?

What happened to that big, beautiful wall that Trump built?

1662339352529.png

It's only a matter of time...

*****SMILE*****

:)

New York City's Times Square is now officially "Gun Free". That is an open invitation to people who want to "shoot the place up". Don't be surprised if there is a mass shooting in Times Square in the near future. I hope and pray that it never happens.
I wonder how packed the place will be on the final day of 2022 when everyone is there to ring in the new year.

God bless you and everyone up there always!!!

Holly

P.S. I've never been to New York. That is the area where people gather on New Year's Eve, right?

My old crib is in that gun free zone. They went a little broad with it. The only time I wished I had a gun when I lived in NYC was once when I was in the West Village.

The rotten apple.....I don't give a shit.

that's what they want, let them have it.

1662348633893.png

With the totally open southern border, I think it just a matter of time before we experience a truly horrific, coordinated attack against the country.
it is an opened corridor for islamo-nazis----so I was informed by my very
astute mexican neighbor

Forum List

Back