Timing of Biden's departure likely due Trump's assassination attempt - SS are Woke

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Deep down, I think even the most staunch of left to realize Trumps assassination attempt was likely the result of their rhetoric how he's a threat to everything from pussy to our Democracy, because he's Putin lapdog, an insurrectionist (nobody charged), the next Hitler, and racist. After a while, you can expect someone to act out the Martyr; or perhaps you figure that's an illogical conclusion?

Hey speak of, I hear SS is under Homeland Security now, making the SS woke. You can really tell, or am I missing something?

I'll never wrap my head around how the shooter was welcomed for a birds-eye shot. Cough, against a former POTUS and general candidate. They didn't have to account for many tops, how is this possible, anyone? Is woke that bad, Idiocracy showing it's head? What's the explanation, anyone?

Folks coming to terms with that and more, and then Biden was forced to resign for the occasion. So Kamala is it, without an election, and with Obama's approval no doubt. He answers only to the deep state we're supposed to deny exists. The Democrats led by the deep state that doesn't exist wouldn't allow anyone to run against Biden, despite undeniable evidence of dementia and incapacitation. All in the name of"save our Democracy" Democrats, who project their actions by accusing the opposition of what might be.

Bet your sweet bippy, the timing for the Democrats announcement was rushed by recent events to try and remain competitive.

Last edited:
In fairness to Trump, he has no intention on following through with all his inflammatory rhetoric.

This is because any rhetoric is fair game in America's politics.

The only problem arising from that is in Kamala being able to convince the voters that Trump really means it.

Deep down, I think even the most staunch lof eft realize Trumps assassination attempt was likely the result of their rhetoric how he's a threat to everything from pussy to our Democracy, because he's Putin lapdog, an insurrectionist (nobody charged), the next Hitler, and racist. After a while, you can expect someone to act out the Martyr; or perhaps you figure that's an illogical conclusion?

Hey speak of, I hear SS is under Homeland Security now, making the SS woke. You can really tell, or am I missing something?

I'll never wrap my head around how the shooter was welcomed for a birds-eye shot. Cough, against a former POTUS and general candidate. They didn't have to account for many tops, how is this possible, anyone? Is woke that bad, Idiocracy showing it's head? What's the explanation, anyone?

Folks coming to terms with that and more, and then Biden was forced to resign for the occasion. So Kamala is it, without an election, and with Obama's approval no doubt. He answers only to the deep state we're supposed to deny exists. The Democrats wouldn't allow anyone to run against Biden, despite undeniable evidence of dementia and incapacitation.

All in the name of "save our Democracy" Democrats, as they can project their actions, and accuse the opposition of what might be.

Bet your sweet bippy, the timing for the Democrats announcement was rushed by recent events to try and remain competitive.

And foremost on all your valid points is the fact that Trump blames America for starting the war against Russia!

So really? Can Trump be permitted to become the president again?

He couldn't even pass the preliminary vetting with that to his record!

In fairness to Trump, he has no intention on following through with all his inflammatory rhetoric.

This is because any rhetoric is fair game in America's politics.

The only problem arising from that is in Kamala being able to convince the voters that Trump really means it.
They're only inflammatory because they're taken out of context, misrepresented and even misquotes. He's not perfect, saying they're sending only rapists was over the top.

Trump can't shut his mouth, exaggerates often. I'll take the good with the bad, I like blunt honesty, he does that too..........MAGA

And foremost on all your valid points is the fact that Trump blames America for starting the war against Russia!

Stopping the war is different than your comment.

He's just talking smack, but what he means is it wouldn't happen on his watch. Personally I think the negotiator will negotiate a truce. Problem is that will cost some concessions favorable Putin's Russia. Then again you can bet Ukraine has their problems too. Imagine, two POTUS hanging billions over their heads for investigations or ending them.

Someone getting rich off that war, and probably lots of Americans. We're in the war already.

Deep down, I think even the most staunch lof eft realize Trumps assassination attempt was likely the result of their rhetoric how he's a threat to everything from pussy to our Democracy, because he's Putin lapdog, an insurrectionist (nobody charged), the next Hitler, and racist. After a while, you can expect someone to act out the Martyr; or perhaps you figure that's an illogical conclusion?

Folks coming to terms with that and more, and then Biden was forced to resign for the occasion. So Kamala is it, without an election, and with Obama's approval no doubt. He answers only to the deep state we're supposed to deny exists. The Democrats wouldn't allow anyone to run against Biden, despite undeniable evidence of dementia and incapacitation.

All in the name of "save our Democracy" Democrats, as they can project their actions, and accuse the opposition of what might be.

They made it personal now.

If, God willing, we have an election and Trump wins, he needs to declare a National Emergency Day 1 to deport the Illegals, their political allies and have a few thousand Officials and NGOs rounded up

They made it personal now.

If, God willing, we have an election and Trump wins, he needs to declare a National Emergency Day 1 to deport the Illegals, their political allies and have a few thousand Officials and NGOs rounded up
You're dreaming, but I wouldn't be against a lot of that.

He's just talking smack, but what he means is it wouldn't happen on his watch. Personally I think the negotiator will negotiate a truce. Problem is that will cost some concessions favorable Putin's Russia. Then again you can bet Ukraine has their problems too. Imagine, two POTUS hanging billions over their heads for investigations or ending them.

Someone getting rich off that war, and probably lots of Americans. We're in the war already.
Sure! He's saying that he wouldn't have started the war against Russia. And he's blaming Biden because he did start it.

Trump's opinions can't be counterspun to mean something else. I'll get you the video n question.

The point is, there's no way that can be vetted for a president hopeful!

And so, you can say hello to Kamala as your next pres.

Last edited:
Deep down, I think even the most staunch of left to realize Trumps assassination attempt was likely the result of their rhetoric how he's a threat to everything from pussy to our Democracy, because he's Putin lapdog, an insurrectionist (nobody charged), the next Hitler, and racist. After a while, you can expect someone to act out the Martyr; or perhaps you figure that's an illogical conclusion?

Folks coming to terms with that and more, and then Biden was forced to resign for the occasion. So Kamala is it, without an election, and with Obama's approval no doubt. He answers only to the deep state we're supposed to deny exists. The Democrats led by the deep state that doesn't exist wouldn't allow anyone to run against Biden, despite undeniable evidence of dementia and incapacitation. All in the name of"save our Democracy" Democrats, who project their actions by accusing the opposition of what might be.

~~~~~~
Just within the hour, Director of the Secret Service has resigned her position....

Sure! He's saying that he wouldn't have started the war against Russia. And he's blaming Biden because he did start it.

Trump's opinions can't be counterspun to mean something else. I'll get you the video n question.

The point is, there's no way that can be vetted for a president hopeful!

And so, you can say hello to Kamala as your next pres.
He's right though. Nato is a problem for Russia, and Biden invited that, just as he invited foreigners to crowd the border.

"I think we have to lay out a rational path for Ukraine to be able to qualify to be able to get into NATO,” Biden said, noting that he refused Russian President Vladimir Putin's demands before the war for a commitment not to admit Ukraine because the alliance has “an open-door policy.”

Forum List

Back