Timmy wants speech police

Somebody please ask this moron some climate questions he cannot answer...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Walz may be expected to try to “talk this one away” if he’s ever even called upon to explain it.

Something classic like Nixon’s line:

“I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I’m not sure you understand that what you heard is not what I meant,” he once said. (Maybe more of a ‘paraphrase.’ I wrote it from memory.)

Somebody please ask this moron some climate questions he cannot answer...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?
Are you posting in the right thread?

If Tampon Timmy only could be a Sergeant and a Social Studies teacher, he must be as stupid as Kamala.

NOT PRESIDENTIAL TIMBER.

He's actually significantly stupider than Kamala.

That's why he was picked, as an insurance policy. And that makes him Vice Presidential Timber in the Democrat world.

Just like Obama picked Biden, and Biden picked Kamala, Kamala has found someone stupider than her.

Speaking as the first Democrat with balls enough to respond to this thread, I'm having them removed to qualify for a political, and bent-over position. This thread is RACIST

People who support banning books and teaching topics because they make whites feel uncomfortabe can STFU about this.

Forum List

Back