🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tina Fey slams white women who voted for Donald Trump

"Speaking in New York at an event hosted by the American Civil Liberties Union"

Oh ok, I assume there's mostly people there that share the same opinion she has.

Does the ACLU receive federal funding?

Bizarre question....

No, it just defends the Constitution (or more correctly defends the rights it protects). There's no money in that.

But ----- what if it did?

Or are you thinking here's a far better way to allocate the national budget than war toys to play world policeman? :eusa_think:

ACLU defends the Constitution in instances where subversion and Communism can be furthered by doing so.

ACLU is acronym for Allow Criminals Live Unpunished.

That's funny. But the alt right named itself. Don't think there ever was a counter ceremony.

Course, this is a question for the OP anyway since he brought it up. And he done ran away.
True, as far as Richard Spencer is concerned, but it's the LWLs which latched onto the idea of labeling anything right of their position as "alt-right". They're abusing the term so much that it will soon be as meaningless as a left winger calling someone else a racist simply for disagreeing with them.

Tina Fey just reveals the long-standing left wing/Feminist contempt for normal women. And for normal people in general. Or at least what WAS "normal" back in the day.
As Gingrich observed and Obama and Hillary proved ... the Democrat party / Liberals are the enemy of normal people

Aaaaand you STILL didn't answer the question. Wassamatta? Skeered?

No, your question is retarded. You answer my question now!

And that's three posts in a row that can't answer the question. Wow I've seen some sackless wimps on this site but you're well on your way to keepin' up wi' 'em.

Pogo: Why is leftist rhetoric in a public speech at an ACLU meeting?

And he's 0-for-4 with four strikeouts.

That's what we call in baseball the "golden sombrero".

You're a legend in your own mind.

Dunno about that but I am pitching a shutout.

Didn't Nugent get a visit from the FBI when he made an offensive remark about Obama?

Don't know, but what Nugent did was imply that he was going to kill either O'bama or himself, or perhaps perish in the act. Also suggested putting a gun into Hillary Clinton's mouth.

Both of which, of course, are exactly the same thing as Tina Fey's imploring women to pay attention. (/sarc)

----which, by the way, in no definition amounts to "slamming" them. Perhaps you should have actually read your own story and not just the headline. No wonder you ran away.

That's funny. But the alt right named itself. Don't think there ever was a counter ceremony.

Course, this is a question for the OP anyway since he brought it up. And he done ran away.
True, as far as Richard Spencer is concerned, but it's the LWLs which latched onto the idea of labeling anything right of their position as "alt-right". They're abusing the term so much that it will soon be as meaningless as a left winger calling someone else a racist simply for disagreeing with them.

Again --- "alt-right" is a term invented BY the alt-right. Always was, always will be. World without end, amen.

Tina Fey just reveals the long-standing left wing/Feminist contempt for normal women.

Hey, don't stop there. Do essplain to the class how calling on women to pay attention expresses "contempt".

Again --- "alt-right" is a term invented BY the alt-right. Always was, always will be. World without end, amen.
Wow. I already agreed with you, which you seem to overlook. OTOH, because I amplified on the subject, you also overlooked that point to go back to square one. How desperate are you?

Wow. I already agreed with you, which you seem to overlook. OTOH, because I amplified on the subject, you also overlooked that point to go back to square one. How desperate are you?

"Desperate"? :lmao:

You want "desperate", read the OP.

You want MORE desperate? Read the next post....

Last edited:
More love and charm from the alt-left...

Tina Fey slams white women who voted for Donald Trump

http://pagesix.com/2017/04/02/tina-...d-trump/?_ga=1.261771790.261922614.1485738222
What the fuck! Another one bites the dust...what a shame,

I have always liked Tina Fey's work as an actress and a comedian..
Her portrayal of Sarah Palin, in skits on SNL, was spot on.

But, I have made a personal pledge as well
Despite making me laugh, she has replaced Disney,
which replaced Meryl Streep, who replaced SNL,
as the newest, blacklisted addition, to my ever growing list.

According to the article, she had this to say....

it’s sort of like a lot of this election was turned by
kinda white college-educated women who would now maybe like to
forget about this election and go back to watching [home shopping network]
and I would want to urge them, ‘You can’t look away.’

“Because it doesn’t affect you this minute
but it’s going to affect you eventually,” she said.

“I personally will make my own pledge as a college-educated white woman
to not look away, to not pretend that things that are happening now
won’t eventually affect me if we don’t put a stop to it,” Fey said.
I'd like to know what planet she's been living on for the past 16 years...

Fey said the organization’s ACLU’s Women’s Rights Project
had “our back in the fight for gender equality.”

“Women’s rights have come a long way in the last century
but there’s still a long, long way to go.
Wtf does that mean?

Gender equality, women's rights...wtf does that mean?

She was making $200,000 more per episode
for 30 rock, then Alex Baldwin...

She's best buds with Amy Poehler...
how much more was she making then Amy...
then the rest of the SNL cast members?

Fey also said the battle had become about more than progress.

“Gains that we’ve made over the past 100 years are under attack.
Get the fuck outta here, the only "gains" under attack are abortions...

Forum List

Back