🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tina Fey slams white women who voted for Donald Trump

Alt-Left are extreme LWers who believe in "Do as I say, not as I do".

Uh huh. And who decided this definition again?
The same "We, the People" who decided on the definition of "alt-right". Didn't you attend the meeting? Didn't you see the memo?

That's funny. But the alt right named itself. Don't think there ever was a counter ceremony.

Course, this is a question for the OP anyway since he brought it up. And he done ran away.

Isn't Tina Fey an actress?

Only in the STRICTEST interpretation of the word.

SISTERS-SQUARE.jpg

"Speaking in New York at an event hosted by the American Civil Liberties Union"

Oh ok, I assume there's mostly people there that share the same opinion she has.

Does the ACLU receive federal funding?

Oh ok, I assume there's mostly people there that share the same opinion she has.

Bizarre question....

No, it just defends the Constitution (or more correctly defends the rights it protects). There's no money in that.

But ----- what if it did?

Or are you thinking here's a far better way to allocate the national budget than war toys to play world policeman? :eusa_think:

Bizarre question....

No, it just defends the Constitution (or more correctly defends the rights it protects). There's no money in that.

Or are you thinking here's a far better way to allocate the national budget than war toys to play world policeman? :eusa_think:

ACLU defends the Constitution in instances where subversion and Communism can be furthered by doing so.

Bizarre question....

ACLU defends the Constitution in instances where subversion and Communism can be furthered by doing so.

Ha ha that's a great joke I'm rollin' on the floor rollin' I tell ya --- you didn't answer the question.

Bizarre question....

Ha ha that's a great joke I'm rollin' on the floor rollin' I tell ya --- you didn't answer the question.

Here's a question for Pogtard: Why is leftist rhetoric being publicly spoken at an ACLU meeting? It seems to be the consensus there, what's up with that?

Bizarre question....

Here's a question for Pogtard: Why is leftist rhetoric being publicly spoken at an ACLU meeting? It seems to be the consensus there, what's up with that?

Aaaaand you STILL didn't answer the question. Wassamatta? Skeered? :50:

Bizarre question....

Aaaaand you STILL didn't answer the question. Wassamatta? Skeered?

No, your question is retarded. You answer my question now!

Bizarre question....

And that's three posts in a row that can't answer the question. Wow I've seen some sackless wimps on this site but you're well on your way to keepin' up wi' 'em.

And that's three posts in a row that can't answer the question. Wow I've seen some sackless wimps on this site but you're well on your way to keepin' up wi' 'em.

Pogo: Why is leftist rhetoric in a public speech at an ACLU meeting?

And he's 0-for-4 with four strikeouts.

That's what we call in baseball the "golden sombrero".

And he's 0-for-4 with four strikeouts.

That's what we call in baseball the "golden sombrero".

You're a legend in your own mind.

She is known as The One Who Does Sarah Palin Impressions. In short...nobody special. Just another "celeb" that dabbles in politics, speaks what she believes everyone else should do and thinks it counts.
You're just jealous because she's got a voice.

You and trump don't want to hear what people think so you avoid throwing out the first pitch at baseball games. And you bad mouth people who say you suck.

Thanks Tin fae for speaking out.

What celeb is saying good things about trump? None?

Forum List

Back