Tip got along with Reagan. Ted Kennedy with Hatch. Biden with McCain. Pelosi with Boehner, All we are asking is House GOP to get along with each other

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Orrin Hatch & Ted Kennedy were drinking buddies. what i'm saying is Dems and GOP should get drunk together and pick a Speaker

Do what you always did, get what you always GOT. Time for a change. McCarthy has proven he's establishment to the bone. That means he'll behave just like Mitch and this country needs help ASAP.

"i can be an ally of the transgender community and still a proud Christian. i can be the sound of working class parents and still a business friendly Republican Senator" - Orrin Hatch

Orrin Hatch & Ted Kennedy were drinking buddies. what i'm saying is Dems and GOP should get drunk together and pick a Speaker

Its hard to work professionally when you're motivated by hate. And conservatives hate.....well, most of the rest of every one who isn't them. But definitely those across the aisle.

Reagan's temperament was the exact, 180 degree opposite of today's ugly, vulgar, juvenile GQP.

Its hard to work professionally when you're motivated by hate. And conservatives hate.....well, most of the rest of every one who isn't them. But definitely those across the aisle.
Those with TDS ("you") are in no position to complain about hatred

It is not about getting along with other Politicians

It is about getting along with the people who sent you to Washington,
the people who you are supposed to represent.

Right now, there are about 20 who do that.

Forum List

Back