Tis the Season for a Christmas Avatar!!!

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6239-attachment-1.gif

It's a FISH wearing a Santa Hat!!!!!!!

:disbelief: It's a fish with flashing boobies!

Are those your guys?

What a crew if they are.

:eusa_eh: boedicca's boobies?

bing or google. Just type in ANIMATED CHRISTMAS GIFS. A bunch should pop up.

Or...take your kitties and go to BLINGEE.COM. It will tell you what to do once there, and you can add some sparklies or something to the one you got.

See? I just went to blingee and added some snow to my birdie. :)

I hate you. :mad:

Love the flurries though.

You had to download some software to do that, right?

:lol:
I love you too, dear. No, you are asked if you want to download but you don't hafta. Just go to blingee.com and do what it says. You have to wait a few secs though while it does it's thang. Then when it tells you to, click NEXT, and so on and so forth. When done, it will ask you to download the code. Click that. Put it in your folder from where you originally got it (it will be a bunch of numbers), and TA DA. Bring it back here and upload it.

And yes. Ram is a she. She is also my friend from way back. I led her here. I am glad she came. :)
We bump heads now and then, but she knows I love her. :)

See? I just went to blingee and added some snow to my birdie. :)

I hate you. :mad:

Love the flurries though.

You had to download some software to do that, right?

:lol:
I love you too, dear. No, you are asked if you want to download but you don't hafta. Just go to blingee.com and do what it says. You have to wait a few secs though while it does it's thang. Then when it tells you to, click NEXT, and so on and so forth. When done, it will ask you to download the code. Click that. Put it in your folder from where you originally got it (it will be a bunch of numbers), and TA DA. Bring it back here and upload it.

Thanks. I may have to tackle this another day as I have a busy week ahead. I've never got a gif to run in an avatar though.

easy peasy. Takes about 3 minutes. Do the plunge. Experiment and have some fun with it. :)

Or...if you want me to do it for ya, I can. But there are so many sparklies you can add and I have no clue which one you would like. And you can erase whatever you put on it and start all over without the download of the finished product..which is just the gif, not anything else.

Forum List

Back