Titanic was an inside job

The most obvious debunk of the so called "iceberg theory" is that after hitting the iceberg in the front, it broke in the middle

titanic-ship-wreck.jpg

The most obvious conclusion in looking at this picture is that this ship was hit by an airplane at a high rate of speed which ripped out it's midsection.

It didn't hit the bow of the ship, it hit the side just after the bow tearing a gash in her side and flooding more compartments then anyone thought possible. If they had stayed course and hit dead on the bow, the ship might not have sunk but they took a hard turn to attempt to avoid the iceberg.

The weight of the stern and possible damage from the iceberg and perhaps the boilers exploding when the sea water hit them might explain why she split in two in the middle as it was lifting up into the air as she sank. Cold water and very hot boilers, not a good combo.

As far as Ice not being able to tear the hull of a ship, you do know they make special ships for that right? Not just any metal ship can handle having Ice scrape her hull.
Icebreaker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4FfahAfIXA]Exploding Frozen Turkey - YouTube[/ame]

Little known Titanic fact....

Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet actually went down with the ship.

med_7F443E5C455E11D485530006295.jpg

There's one thing wrong with your theory. Leonardo Dicaprio is a short MF and that skeleton looks much taller then Dicaprio would be. I think he survived and Winslet was fucking around on the side with a cabin boy. Just sayin.

Nope, that's Leo.

He's standing on a box.

Nah, that box is only an inch at best and Dicaprio isn't wearing his platform shoes. The dude snugging up to Winslet there is a full head taller then her. Gotta be the cabin boy. Oooorrrr maybe her ex trying to get his diamond back. He did slip it into his jacket pocket then he put the jacket on her as some gentlemanly gesture. she does look like she's being frisked. I'm tellin you Dicaprio lives!

The most obvious debunk of the so called "iceberg theory" is that after hitting the iceberg in the front, it broke in the middle

titanic-ship-wreck.jpg

The most obvious conclusion in looking at this picture is that this ship was hit by an airplane at a high rate of speed which ripped out it's midsection.

It didn't hit the bow of the ship, it hit the side just after the bow tearing a gash in her side and flooding more compartments then anyone thought possible. If they had stayed course and hit dead on the bow, the ship might not have sunk but they took a hard turn to attempt to avoid the iceberg.

The weight of the stern and possible damage from the iceberg and perhaps the boilers exploding when the sea water hit them might explain why she split in two in the middle as it was lifting up into the air as she sank. Cold water and very hot boilers, not a good combo.

As far as Ice not being able to tear the hull of a ship, you do know they make special ships for that right? Not just any metal ship can handle having Ice scrape her hull.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4FfahAfIXA]Exploding Frozen Turkey - YouTube[/ame]

Nonsense. The ship broke in two because that is where it was hit by the Death Star's main weapon, as evidenced at the 4:28 minute mark in this on the scene footage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtTTWfpWf_c]Starwars Vs Titanic - YouTube[/ame]

titanic-ship-wreck.jpg

Nonsense. The ship broke in two because that is where it was hit by the Death Star's main weapon, as evidenced at the 4:28 minute mark in this on the scene footage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtTTWfpWf_c]Starwars Vs Titanic - YouTube[/ame]

I stand corrected. Rant will follow:

Damn Lord Vader, Damn him I say. I hate the smell of wet Ewok in the morning! They stink well over 100 years after they get wet. You can't remove the smell. Now we have a whole section of the ocean that smells like wet elephant butt. A ship made of Febreeze couldn't sail through those waters and not dissolve. Although... I gotta admit the Star Wars Franchise is a brilliant one. I still have my oringinal 1970's Star Wars pilow cases, you can't get quality like that anymore. Maybe it was necessary.

Last edited:

titanic-ship-wreck.jpg

that's the general thinking. had she hit head on it would have killed some of the crew but probably stayed afloat. the turn was way to slow because of a small (undersized) rudder. way to small for a ship that size. the real killer was the design. the bulkheads should have ran from the keel to the main deck. but they tied off at diff levels causing the slow spill towards the stern. not long after this disaster the owners very quietly and with no publicity dry docked Titanics' sister ships and fixed this problem
I never checked but I wonder if Smith ever did a work up cruise to see just what she could do?? if he did i never heard.

completed-titanic-pictures-4-300x247.jpg

titanic-ship-wreck.jpg

that's the general thinking. had she hit head on it would have killed some of the crew but probably stayed afloat. the turn was way to slow because of a small (undersized) rudder. way to small for a ship that size. the real killer was the design. the bulkheads should have ran from the keel to the main deck. but they tied off at diff levels causing the slow spill towards the stern. not long after this disaster the owners very quietly and with no publicity dry docked Titanics' sister ships and fixed this problem
I never checked but I wonder if Smith ever did a work up cruise to see just what she could do?? if he did i never heard.

Ismay lost his job, The WSL suffered more disasters, then air travel made WSL obsolete.

Exploding Frozen Turkey - YouTube

Ismay lost his job, The WSL suffered more disasters, then air travel made WSL obsolete.

no question. he was vilified by the US and British press and general public for leaving the ship to flounder. eventually he went into seclusion never more to be seen in public. he died 17 October 1937

titanic-ship-wreck.jpg

I never heard about the rudder before or that her sister ships were dry docked to fix them. That's interesting. I wonder if it ever came up in the hearings that followed the disaster. I'll have to check it out. Thanks :)

Exploding Frozen Turkey - YouTube

I never heard about the rudder before or that her sister ships were dry docked to fix them. That's interesting. I wonder if it ever came up in the hearings that followed the disaster. I'll have to check it out. Thanks :)

no it wasn't the rudder. they extended the bulkheads all the way up to the main deck.

Forum List

Back