Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

rat seems to think that the economic difficulty that santa barbara county created fro me when they failed to appear on supoena,

subdengif.gif

is more important than due process in 3,000 murders.

Oh, I guess that is best for the perpetrators of mass murder that are infiltrating the US government, so it is logical. Particuarly when rats only purpose appears as protecting the secret methods of mass murder.

rat seems to think that the economic difficulty that santa barbara county created fro me when they failed to appear on supoena,

Oh, I guess that is best for the perpetrators of mass murder that are infiltrating the US government, so it is logical. Particuarly when rats only purpose appears as protecting the secret methods of mass murder.
your delusional rantings are not proof
dipshit

. Particuarly when rats only purpose appears as protecting the secret methods.

Damn right I protect the secret methods.

All rats protect secret methods.

I love secret methods.

I collect secret methods.

I've had more secret methods than you've had hot dinners.

So what?

Your behavior proves you are an agent. No normal person woudl do what you are doing. You clearly have an agenda shared with your false social group.

. Particuarly when rats only purpose appears as protecting the secret methods of mass murder.

I love secret methods.

So what?

Ask people like this first.

Only a true asshole like you would demean the victims families like this. I know you want to profiteer off of the deaths of their loved ones, but they would spit on you if they knew about your evil, sadistic website of death.

You mean leave the perpetrators alone and stop using the truth of their grief to try and protect their futures like their lost loved ones would want.

I love secret methods.

So what?

Ask people like this first.

Only a true asshole like you would demean the victims families like this. I know you want to profiteer off of the deaths of their loved ones, but they would spit on you if they knew about your evil, sadistic website of death.

Your treasonous support for secret methods of mass murder deserves the truth of human grief.

W.jpg

You mean leave the perpetrators alone and stop using the truth of their grief to try and protect their futures like their lost loved ones would want.

You aren't protecting anything except your pathetic, cruel & sadistic attempts to cash in on the deaths of their loved ones & family members. You are the most disgusting waste of oxygen to walk on the planet.

You are not fit to lick the dirt off of any of their shoes, you sub-human beast.

Hey look, cocksucker Christo found new photos of victims families. Five gets you ten he builds a new website around them in order to profiteer from their pain, sadness and loss.

Scum like Christo can only achieve satisfaction when they demean people far nobler than he could ever dream to be.

Why evil like Christo ever gets to walk the earth has always been a mystery to me.

subdengif.gif

no fuckhead. you cant blame the county for YOU BEING A DEADBEAT DAD. get a fucking job and pay your child support.

this is a perfect example of how you are full of completely illogical bullshit both in your personal life and here with your concrete core hoax. you blame you being poor on a paper from 1876. what a fucking moron!! :lol:

The infiltrators would not want you to recognize violations of law by government or to proportionately to see that the lives of 3,000 murdered, innocent people is more important.

Observing that due process has not been fulfilled because the cause of death cannot be accurate when those analyzing collapse do not have the plans, does not serve the perpetrators interests.

NIST did not have the plans. Insearching for any statement about the the info the plans had I only found a disclaimer.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

With that disclaimer, NIST could use the funny papers or fiz data for plans an have no liability.

Last edited:
Your claims here have no credibility fuz. You need evidence to prove steel core columns and to debunk the concrete. You have niether.

The engineer of record for the Twin towers identified a concrete core 2 DAYS AFTER 9-11!

Forum List

Back