Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

===delusional crap removed===
nothing new. all this crap has been debunked already. no evidence of a concrete core.

null post.

Without posting evidence fuz, you cannot nullify anything.

The engineer of record identifies a concrete core.

Oxford University identifies a concrete core.

A structural engineer certified in 12 states has published a .pdf, August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.. He identifies a concrete core at chapter 2.1.

All of that independently verifies the concrete core from authority.

This verifies it from 9-11 standing as part of the building. The west concrete core wall of WTC 1. The north wall has already gone down so we see the west in an end view.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Last edited:
Only a disinfo agent would try and assert that because I have independently verified evidence.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

only a disinfo agent would try and assert that because i have independently verified evidence.

robertson is verified by oxford, verifying domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of wtc 2 core, verifying the top of wtc 2 core falling onto wtc 3, the wtc 1 rebar, just after the wtc 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the wtc 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on wtc 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the wtc 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised nist contracted analysis of free fall by bazant et. Al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

$bush.png

No agent has debunked anything I've posted.

The reverse of what agents post is most often true. This is true because FEMA lied. this is the core they said existed in this diagram whic is the SOLITARY official depiction of the core of the Twin Towers.

femacore.gif

Here is the proof that depiction is wrong.

southcorestands.gif

The agents have no evidence and rely on their false social group of their psyop to create the impression they are correct simply because there are so many of them. The premise is people often think, "How can all those people be wrong?", if they don't examine the facts, with each post the agents may change their mind or confuse them.

Americans are becoming aware of the psyops.

Now they have the links to check. Your nonsense is exposed. Your misrepresentation is exposed. Your lack of real evidence is exposed. You are concealing treason. Such is a form of treason in itself.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Did you break a mirror?

Christopher.....

You paying to take care of your children yet?

Off topic, but answered. My turn.

Why are you helping traitors with treason? You are violating US code.

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

The cause of death is invalidated in mass murder because of the FEMA deception. The posters you are assisting are working to conceal treason. Why are you helping?

Will you recognize a violation of law?

They have always been well taken care of. Mother needed extra $ for drugs so went on welfare after I objected to the drinking and using. I cared for the child about 5 days a week for 4 years to be sure he was not abused or exposed to dangereous situations.
your delusions is NOT evidence

They have always been well taken care of. Mother needed extra $ for drugs so went on welfare after I objected to the drinking and using. I cared for the child about 5 days a week for 4 years to be sure he was not abused or exposed to dangereous situations.

The current situation is explained here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2326682-post6171.html

Actually, Christopher, I owe you an apology. And I am serious.

While I think you are off your rocker about the 9/11 stuff... I was out of line with the child support thing. First of all, it isnt' any of my business. Second of all, I know how the system is stacked against fathers and biased toward mothers. I have seen many men screwed out of alot of money by courts and ex-wives.

So again, I apologize. I didn't think before I posted and should have.

Forum List

Back