Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

I actually started it but got busy with work and haven''t picked it back up. It though of using some 3d software in combinaton with my coordinate geometry software so I could rotate it and make a 3d rendering which is the best for conceptual.

On 9-11 this supposed core would have been bared for hundreds of cameras, so just get a pic of the supposed steel core columns in the core area. Okay?

femacore.gif

I actually started it but got busy with work and haven''t picked it back up. It though of using some 3d software in combinaton with my coordinate geometry software so I could rotate it and make a 3d rendering which is the best for conceptual.
it's been nearly 9 years, and you havent had time yet?????

stop abusing the courts and do it, dipshit

On 9-11 this supposed core would have been bared for hundreds of cameras, so just get a pic of the supposed steel core columns in the core area. Okay?

femacore.gif

you've been shown it hundreds of times, you delusional moron. you make stupid claims like "those were the columns surrounding the core" that have absolutely no basis in fact.

there's no need for a 3d drawing. quit stalling. just use the drawing already posted and mark were all the elevators fit.

we all know you cant because THEY DONT FIT!! :lol:

The columns shown in the FEMA I do not deceribe as "those were the columns surrounding the core".

I describe a complete different structure more like what the engineer of record describes. A steel exoskeleton, on the left is the inner wall of the exoskeleton on the north side of WTC 1. To the right of it is the concrete core basewall.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

STEEL EXOSKELETON?!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

let's see you fucking back that piece of shit theory up!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

name one source that says there was a steel exoskeleton around a concrete core!!! :lol:

I describe a complete different structure more like what the engineer of record describes. A steel exoskeleton, on the left is the inner wall of the exoskeleton on the north side of WTC 1. To the right of it is the concrete core basewall.

And now the "interior box columns" have magically turned into a "steel exoskeleton".

What's next, they become a "titanium shell", re-enforced with "invisicrete spires", stuffed with "ANFO coated 29 inch rebar"??

Get a grip, Chri$$y. You're falling apart by the minute.

You get it.

What is shown in the FEMA diagram I do not describe.
i am sam.

sam i am.

i do not like green eggs and ham.

i would not like them in a box.

i would not like them with a fox.

i would not like them on a train.

i would not like them on a plane.

because those damn FEMA traitors misrepresent the green egg deception that guiliani took into hiding while agents protect their hiding from the ham which you can not show one picture of on 9/11 because there is no bone in the middle of the ham only empty concrete and this picture of grease clearly shows ham was surrounded by eggs which enables robertson to say the eggs are really ham even though the reporter said it then it must have come from robertson because newsweek always lets people on airplanes flying from japan proof read things before psoting them on msnbc's website which is verified by domel who is a certiied chef in 12 states of hypnosis to enable oxford to have a kosher recipe for ham and eggs with no ham and only eggs that surround the ham core of which there is no pictures on 9/11 because there is clearly a hallway down the middle of the eggs even the the eggs are all on one side they are reflective to show the obsufucation of the ham.

i do not like them sam i am.

Last edited:
You get it.

So exactly what are you describing? "Interior box columns"? "3 inch DoD rebar"? "Steel exoskeletons"? "Concrete cores"? "Elevator guide rail support steel"? "Floor assemblies with embedded C-4 explosives"? "C-4 coated rebar welded by DoD certified & security cleared welders"? "Digital detonators" in the 1960's?

Which of these contradictory claims am I supposed to "get"????

You get it.

i am sam.

sam i am.

i do not like green eggs and ham.

i would not like them in a box.

i would not like them with a fox.

i would not like them on a train.

i would not like them on a plane.

because those damn FEMA traitors misrepresent the green egg deception that guiliani took into hiding while agents protect their hiding from the ham which you can not show one picture of on 9/11 because there is no bone in the middle of the ham only empty concrete and this picture of grease clearly shows ham was surrounded by eggs which enables robertson to say the eggs are really ham even though the reporter said it then it must have come from robertson because newsweek always lets people on airplanes flying from japan proof read things before psoting them on msnbc's website which is verified by domel who is a certiied chef in 12 states of hypnosis to enable oxford to have a kosher recipe for ham and eggs with no ham and only eggs that surround the ham core of which there is no pictures on 9/11 because there is clearly a hallway down the middle of the eggs even the the eggs are all on one side they are reflective to show the obsufucation of the ham.

i do not like them sam i am.

God damn it Fizz, you owe me a new monitor!

And it makes even more sense than Chri$$y's repetitive bullshit!!!

Most importantly no agent has ever posted an image from 9-11 of this core.

femacore.gif

Showing that such a core structure did not exist. Most often on 9-11 we see an empty core.

In this case the core is also empty but to the side or behind it are some very fine vertical pieces of steel. Too small for structural steel.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Last edited:
Most often on 9-11 we see an empty core.

No, on 9/11 we saw a core filled with elevators, stairwells, stand pipes, steam shafts, etc.

Your head however, is a completely different matter. That was empty on 9/11, and still is today.

Now begone, foul knave, and payest thou thine child support.

Most importantly no agent has ever posted an image from 9-11 of this core.
only because there arent any agents on here, dipshit
but the images have been posted numerous times
you are just too fucking RETARDED to admit it
and that might be an insult to the mentally handicapped

Because you did not include a link, which you do not have, and your post is ad hominum, we see an agenda of unreasonable opposition to something completely lawful and supportive of the Constitution.

First you assist in depriving lost loved ones of justice,

New+York+Remembers+Victims+9+11+Terror+Attacks+-0rASphAwhpl.jpg

then you conspire to remove the promise of the future with concealing felony and treason.

STEEL EXOSKELETON?!!!!

let's see you fucking back that piece of shit theory up!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

name one source that says there was a steel exoskeleton around a concrete core!!! :lol:

Agents also argue for a steel exoskeleton, it is only the core we differ on, . . . agent.

It was concrete, the engineer of record informed Newsweek.

And that is what we see for the core of WTC 2.

southcorestands.gif

STEEL EXOSKELETON?!!!!

<delusional bullshit removed>
you are just too fucking stupid
you seriously need professional help

and you dont deserve anything BUT ad homs
because you have shown that logic and reason do not work with you
grow a functioning brain first and then you might not get them

Forum List

Back