Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Well, Goof-0 seems a little bit shy about performing that trick.

Maybe he will perform the "hallway at the 9 second mark" trick for us if we ask him nicely.

Please post that video again, Mr Goof-0.

the gif shows the interior box column which comprises the spire which is proven to be outside the core no the opposite side of the tower.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

the towers are overlayed in the wrong place!!! :lol:

That is not 9-11 and I see no diagonal braces.

Steel core columns did not exist.

I see it in those construction photos I posted.

You lose weasel.

How about you prove your claim about butt plates. This is the fifth time you've been asked. Show us CLEAR photos of butt plates used to join columns in other construction.

What information are you using to make this claim? There is overwhelming proof that what you see is lugs. I have shown you CLEAR photos of lugs. I have not found one clear phtoo of these butt plates. You're misleading people again.

the gif shows the interior box column which comprises the spire which is proven to be outside the core no the opposite side of the tower.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

the towers are overlayed in the wrong place!!! :lol:

The overlay is almost exactly correct. This portion of the "before 9-11" photo is exactly the same as the 9-11 photo.

Furthermore, the spire is OUTSIDE the core area.

11aa104.jpg

Last edited:
This shows the spire OUTSIDE what can only be a concrete wall because it is far too thick to be steel.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Last edited:
This shows the spire OUTSIDE what can only be a concrete wall because it is far too thick to be steel.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

It's things like this Chris that make you a complete and utter moron. This next picture is a CLEAR CLOSEUP of the same spire as above. The building to the right and just in front of the spire is WTC7.
47_spire.jpg

As you can CLEARLY see, what you claim is a concrete core wall is nothing more than you interpreting a blurry damn photo containing dust, debris, and columns.

That's your deal isn't it? To use blurry distant photos so you can try and trick people into thinking that what you explain is actually there. Is that why almost every one of your photos is a blurry mess? You are playing the inkblot game and trying to get people to think they see what you see.

Until someone posts CLEAR photos that is. You have been proven to be wrong yet again weasel.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Furthermore,

Here is the almost OPPOSITE side of that spire. No concrete, just columns, dust, and debris.

wtc37spire.jpg

The overlay is almost exactly correct.

says who? YOU?!!!

show everybody how the buildings in the lower left of your pictures don't line up at all!! :lol:

the pics arent even close to being taken from the same angle!!! :cuckoo:

there are so far off its laughable, just like your silly concrete core claim.

214_fema_report_2050081722-9661.jpg

here is the REAL overlay taken from the same camera, from the same EXACT angle, on the same day, by the same person. :lol:
9790d1269213739-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtc-fizz7.jpg

The overlay is almost exactly correct.

says who? YOU?!!!

show everybody how the buildings in the lower left of your pictures don't line up at all!! :lol:

the pics arent even close to being taken from the same angle!!! :cuckoo:

there are so far off its laughable, just like your silly concrete core claim.

214_fema_report_2050081722-9661.jpg

here is the REAL overlay taken from the same camera, from the same EXACT angle, on the same day, by the same person. :lol:
9790d1269213739-fema-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-wtc-fizz7.jpg
goof-o-phera proven wrong once again

Last edited:
Can you post an image of this core on 9-11 to prove that?

femacore.gif

And no, I haven't posted one, and niether have you. No one has.

Last edited:
yes, they have been posted too many times
everyone knows you are fucking delusional to keep denying it

If you could provide on image of this core on 9-11,

femacore.gif

the matter would be settled. But you cannot.

Maybe just provide a link to the official plans for us, okay?

Forum List

Back