Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

If you could provide on image of this core on 9-11,

femacore.gif

the matter would be settled. But you cannot.

Maybe just provide a link to the official plans for us, okay?

Congratulations on another fine performance of your world famous "FEMA drawing" trick.

Now how about doing the "hallway at the 9 second mark" trick for us one more time? That's always a crowd pleaser.

Hmmmmm, no link to the official plans. This indicates that you cannot provide that as well as an image of the supposed FEMA core on 9-11.

Spend some time examining evidenceof the concrete core, pay special attention to the spire location page.

The WTC 1 spire is located outside the core area.

If you think for one minute that I would give you income by clicking on one of your blood money algoxy links, you're even more retarded than any of us thought.

Are you a recovering lobotomy patient by any chance???

We wanted the "FEMA drawing" skit, not the old "fuzzy, out of focus pictures" routine!

But I will give you points for the "debunked Robertson quote" act. You do get big laughs when you do that one. And throwing in your blood money link was a nice touch.

We wanted the "FEMA drawing" skit, not the old "fuzzy, out of focus pictures" routine!

But I will give you points for the "debunked Robertson quote" act. You do get big laughs when you do that one. And throwing in your blood money link was a nice touch.

Hmmm, you needed to post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

HOO-RAY!!!

Another wonderful and exiting performance of the "FEMA drawing" skit by the Marvelous Goof-0-phera!

And for his next trick, maybe we can encourage him to do the "hallway at the 9 second mark" routine.

C'mon Goof-0, you can do it!!

The only graphic depiction of any kind of the towers core from official sources deserves celebration by agents seeking to conceal secret methods of mass murder.

They cannot show the structure on 9-11 that the graphic depicts because it did not exist.

The only graphic depiction of any kind of the towers core from official sources deserves celebration by agents seeking to conceal secret methods of mass murder.

They cannot show the structure on 9-11 that the graphic depicts because it did not exist.

Shut up, asshole.

You have seen (and even posted yourself) numerous images of the steel core over the course of this thread. You choose to ignore them because they don't please you.

Post one, just ONE, image of an intact concrete core during the period the twins were occupied and intact, and I'll support you to the hilt. Otherwise, you're just another delusional asshole to me.

Are you trying to say that this concrete wall toppling into the core looks like steel core columns?

core_animation_75.gif

I hope not, because then you are an agent seeking to protect the secrete method of mass murder the infiltrators of the US government have used in treason.

And don't try to say the spire onthe other side is a core column. It is outside the core and I prove that here.

http://algoxy.com/conc/wtc1_spire_location.html

I remind you that you are conducting trason and that there are severe penalties.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Robertson identified a concrete core, there is Oxford identifying a concrete core,

oxfordarchcore.jpg

And August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. wo is a certified structural engineer in 12 states. PLUS, a picture of a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

BTW, just because your disinformation psyops can infiltrate Newsweek and disclaim/alter the truth earlier spoken, does not mean that Robertson's information was correct to begin with, consistent with all other independent information.

What it means, is you are a criminal, and law enforcement will deal with you, traitor.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Forum List

Back