Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Why not offer evidence Dive Con, you show your blindness to easily.

Don't you ever wonder before you go to sleep, that your children's children will inherit the mess you defend?

Giuliani needs to turn that evidence over to the Attorney General of New York, FBI and a federal/state judge. Having them in a vault with your promise we can review them, is not practical. The scientists need to review evidence in the custody of law enforcement not corporations under a corporate agreement.

Giuliani needs to turn that evidence over to the Attorney General of New York, FBI and a federal/state judge. Having them in a vault with your promise we can review them, is not practical. The scientists need to review evidence in the custody of law enforcement not corporations under a corporate agreement.
everything he has has already been
you are fucking delusional
'

Or better yet, post it online so that all records are open and transparent. How about sending them to NIST in an open for the public disclosure of stamped plans, construction photos etc.

Why not offer evidence Dive Con, you show your blindness to easily.

Don't you ever wonder before you go to sleep, that your children's children will inherit the mess you defend?
yes, i call delusional fucking morons delusional fucking morons
dont want to be called that, then stop posting delusional BULLSHIT

What is with your programmers DIveCon, they need to come up with something better than delusional. Evidence gathering is my purpose. Yours seems a bit obstructive to that process.

What is with your programmers DIveCon, they need to come up with something better than delusional. Evidence gathering is my purpose. Yours seems a bit obstructive to that process.
then show the evidence
andf it better be legit or it will be dismissed just like the BULLSHIT the OP posts

I, too filed an IN RE to the US District Judge. You should have seen the run around the judges did to avoid getting the information. They told us we had to file a criminal filing to get a letter to any US District Judge. The law for reporting misprision of treason only calls for a citizen to hand information to a judge. There is no procedure in US courts to take the information directly to a Judge. We had to file a criminal action IN RE. The day judge Real ruled it should be filed in Civil. We did an Order to Show Cause why treasonous acts are civil and not criminal. He passes it to Presiding Judge Audrey Collins, who also refuses to receive and her staff threatens the US Marshall if we stand outside the door of the Judge to give her the notice.

I, too filed an IN RE to the US District Judge. You should have seen the run around the judges did to avoid getting the information. They told us we had to file a criminal filing to get a letter to any US District Judge. The law for reporting misprision of treason only calls for a citizen to hand information to a judge. There is no procedure in US courts to take the information directly to a Judge. We had to file a criminal action IN RE. The day judge Real ruled it should be filed in Civil. We did an Order to Show Cause why treasonous acts are civil and not criminal. He passes it to Presiding Judge Audrey Collins, who also refuses to receive and her staff threatens the US Marshall if we stand outside the door of the Judge to give her the notice.
gee, two judges told you what to do and you think YOU know better

seek out professional help
you are fucking INSANE

I reviewed your link DiveCon, and it only proves my point further, The city gave up the ORIGINAL PLANS to a CORPORATION. They only kept digitized and microfilmed records. As a planner and former commissioner, I understand how easy it is to alter digitized records and microfilm records, in cases as small as building permits. However a court of law requires original evidence. Why didn't the City immediately turn the structural details and plans to the Attorney General of NEW YORK?

I reviewed your link DiveCon, and it only proves my point further, The city gave up the ORIGINAL PLANS to a CORPORATION. They only kept digitized and microfilmed records. As a planner and former commissioner, I understand how easy it is to alter digitized records and microfilm records, in cases as small as building permits. However a court of law requires original evidence. Why didn't the City immediately turn the structural details and plans to the Attorney General of NEW YORK?
WRONG< moron
it wasnt MY link in the first place
and it was to FACTS
fact is they made copies and returned the originals
you and everyone that believes like you are paranoid delusional and need medication

A citizen doing a civic duty to report misprision of treason to a judge IS NOT INSANE. You calling our duty to support and defend the US Constitution is insane? How were you so brainwashed to respond in such a way... your grandmothers and grandfathers are weeping for the children to come from such a mind altered behavior

A citizen doing a civic duty to report misprision of treason to a judge IS NOT INSANE. You calling our duty to support and defend the US Constitution is insane? How were you so brainwashed to respond in such a way... your grandmothers and grandfathers are weeping for the children to come from such a mind altered behavior
YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE
:cuckoo:

Do you catch yourself blinking in code or something? Try deep breathing. Focus on the future with your condescending closed mind. Are you fearful of the truth?

It appears your behavior is getting obvious Dive Con, you need to wake up now, your time for defending the obstructionists of justice is over.

Forum List

Back