Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

We never filed a case, DiveCon, we filed information to be given to a judge. There is no procedure in US Court to have important information of misprision of treason directly to a judge. But it was filed and it is evidence awaiting a criminal court, should we ever catch the people who destroyed 3,000 lives and changed our economy forever.

Be bold everyone! Stand your ground

a filing at a u.s. District court was completed on february 18, 2010 disclosing misprision of treason.

Local court rules had no accommodation to present any letter to a judge. Such is specifically against the rules. U.s. Code requirements did not matter. After a few trips to the court house a criminal filing was made pursuant to evidenced violations of law and actions constituting evasion or concealment of acts embodying treason. This page has links to all exhibits and photographic panels.

title 18, part i, chapter 115, §2382

as can be seen on the below conformed face page, this made possible an "order to show cause" relating to title 18 authority and duty of a judge within federal criminal procedure.

cm10-00040face2-18-10.jpg

accordingly, assertions of "steel core columns" in the core of the twin towers is misprision of treason if the violation of law enabling the deception by fema of nist and the public is not observed and evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area is not provided to substantiate they existed.

All reference to steel core columns without such respective action is misprision of treason.

a filing at a u.s. District court was completed on february 18, 2010 disclosing misprision of treason.

Local court rules had no accommodation to present any letter to a judge. Such is specifically against the rules. U.s. Code requirements did not matter. After a few trips to the court house a criminal filing was made pursuant to evidenced violations of law and actions constituting evasion or concealment of acts embodying treason. This page has links to all exhibits and photographic panels.

as can be seen on the below conformed face page, this made possible an "order to show cause" relating to title 18 authority and duty of a judge within federal criminal procedure.

accordingly, assertions of "steel core columns" in the core of the twin towers is misprision of treason if the violation of law enabling the deception by fema of nist and the public is not observed and evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area is not provided to substantiate they existed.

All reference to steel core columns without such respective action is misprision of treason.
you are as fucking crazy as he is

There can be no decision on a reporting of Misprision of Treason to a Judge. It was not a court case. It was a way of producing evidence to a court of law, should a case ever be filed.

When was the last time you saw a sunrise DiveCon. Your negative behavior is scripted. A citizen of these United States is afforded the responsibility to support and defend the constitution from enemies within and abroad. I turned over what evidence I had knowledge of? Did you?

When was the last time you saw a sunrise DiveCon. Your negative behavior is scripted. A citizen of these United States is afforded the responsibility to support and defend the constitution from enemies within and abroad. I turned over what evidence I had knowledge of? Did you?
you have no evidence

I stand my ground.

title 18, part i, chapter 115, §2382

It's time the public receive the originally approved structural plans with official stamps on them. FEMA, Port Authority and City of New York owe the People of the United States the foundation evidence of how these buildings were pulverized.

A filing at a U.S. District court was completed on February 18, 2010 disclosing misprision of treason.

Local court rules had no accommodation to present any letter to a judge. Such is specifically against the rules. U.S. code requirements did not matter. After a few trips to the court house a criminal filing was made pursuant to evidenced violations of law and actions constituting evasion or concealment of acts embodying treason. This page has links to all exhibits and photographic panels.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

As can be seen on the below conformed face page, this made possible an "ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE" relating to Title 18 authority and duty of a judge within federal criminal procedure.

Accordingly, assertions of "steel core columns" in the core of the Twin towers is misprision of treason IF the violation of law enabling the deception by FEMA of NIST and the public is not observed AND evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area is not provided to substantiate they existed.

we have a new moron to play with
LOL

Not true, and you also have no evidence for steel core columns. You do have treasonous behavior.

You also have no capacity as an agent of treason to recognize violations of law concealing treason. That's the way traitors are.

Take my challenge Chris. Draw a scaled drawing of WTC1's concrete core and fit all that was there inside.

If you can do that and prove your core could have fit as you say, I'll leave you alone and leave this board.

What have you got to lose?

Come on coward? Prove me wrong once and for all. I DARE you to try.

:eusa_pray:

It's time the public receive the originally approved structural plans with official stamps on them. FEMA, Port Authority and City of New York owe the People of the United States the foundation evidence of how these buildings were pulverized.

A filing at a U.S. District court was completed on February 18, 2010 disclosing misprision of treason.

Local court rules had no accommodation to present any letter to a judge. Such is specifically against the rules. U.S. code requirements did not matter. After a few trips to the court house a criminal filing was made pursuant to evidenced violations of law and actions constituting evasion or concealment of acts embodying treason. This page has links to all exhibits and photographic panels.

As can be seen on the below conformed face page, this made possible an "ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE" relating to Title 18 authority and duty of a judge within federal criminal procedure.

Accordingly, assertions of "steel core columns" in the core of the Twin towers is misprision of treason IF the violation of law enabling the deception by FEMA of NIST and the public is not observed AND evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area is not provided to substantiate they existed.

Why won't Chris draw a scaled drawing of his WTC1 concrete core and fit everything that was there inside of it?

I issued him a challenge and he won;t take it.

Why? What's he afraid of?

Or is this Citizen CHRIS?

Why won't Chris draw a scaled drawing of his WTC1 concrete core and fit everything that was there inside of it?

You have issued subterfuge and I'm not participating agent. You have not got the first piece of evidence you need to assert the core structure FEMA misrepresents.

An image showing it on 9-11. The concrete tubular core is plain to see.

southcorestands.gif

I am not Patricia Elton. I am Christopher A. Brown.

Who are you? Name please.

Last edited:

You have issued subterfuge and I'm not participating agent. You have not got the first piece of evidence you need to assert the core structure FEMA misrepresents.

southcorestands.gif

Oh yes I do have the evidence AND proof which is why you are afraid to try and prove mne wrong.

You state that WTC1 had a concrete core wall between the first row of core columns and the second row of columns. Here is your first drawing you did years ago of the core. COMPLETE with dimensions you had gotten from your supposed documentary. It was of the lobby level of WTC1.
wtc1footprint.gif

The long axis core walls you have at 12' thick while the short axis walls you have at 17' thick. The problem with this is that the express elevators, one bank of 12 on one side and one bank of 11 on the other, were located between the outer ring of core columns and the first inner ring of columns. Your core was NOT located there. Here is a drawing to represent what you think existed:
corelobby.png

BAsed on that, you say that ALL access to ANY elevator was from within the concrete core. That makes a total of 47 elevators, 1 freight elevator, and three stairwells INSIDE YOUR concrete core of 80' x 120'. Not to mention a 16' access hallway that ran the length of the long axis. The opening for the hallway is on the left of this photo at the end shown here:
mazescore.jpg

Here is a photo of the 16' hallway from the other side with the blue rectangle around it. Explan something Chris. How did your 12' thick concrete core wall fit in that space with the RED RECTANGLE arond it and still have room for the bay of express elevators?????:
hallwaybank.jpg

Not to mention how many mistakes you've made with your photo analysis that you've had to admit to.

Not to mention the fact that you used to think that there was no express elevator access to from outside the core at the lobby level in BOTH towers until I proved you wrong and you admitted to. I can post that thread if you'd like. After you admitted that, you came up with some story about how the towers were radically different.

Bullshit.

You got caught in a lie and had to change your story.

So I challenge you Chris. Prove me wrong and show that your core could fit everything. You can't do it. It's impossible and you know it. That's why you keep running from the challenge.

Coward.
:lol:

southcorestands.gif

Elton?

Where'd you get her last name and how'd you know it was PATRICIA? It's not in her public profile...

Did you ask one of your cronies to post here for you?

:confused:

southcorestands.gif

Elton?

Where'd you get her last name and how'd you know it was PATRICIA? It's not in her public profile...

Did you ask one of your cronies to post here for you?

:confused:
ah, its one of his "drones"

What did you turn over, exactly?

To whom did you turn it over?

When did you turn it over?

Under what name did you turn it over?

CriscoFEARa has managed to persuade you, (Ms. Elton I presume?) to join him on this message board?

It probably hasn't dawned on you, but let's explore the possibility anyway:

The Court to whom you and your pal, the child-support evading joke, CriscoFEARa, submitted your documents regarding the alleged misprision of treason has done WHAT with it?

If, as I suspect, the answer in substantive terms is exactly and precisely nothing, it is POSSIBLE that there is a good, valid, legitimate reason for that.

You provided absolutely nothing of any value. It follows that there is nothing of value that can be done with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back