Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

I am proving they do not exist. I'm proving it with evidence. I'm proving that you manipulate and misrepresent.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2756738-post7774.html
yet the evidence you use is proving the opposite

Apparently you do not know what I'm doing. I am proving that this image places the "spire" OUTSIDE the core.

The spire west of the concrete core wall. OUTSIDE the core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Just like Robertson provided CORRECT information to Newsweek matching and CONSISTENT with Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

Last edited:
I am proving they do not exist. I'm proving it with evidence. I'm proving that you manipulate and misrepresent.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2756738-post7774.html

Apparently you do not know what I'm doing. I am proving that this image places the "spire" OUTSIDE the core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Is that image above the same spire portrayed in these photos?
columnphotoleftright.jpg

corecolumns.jpg

morecorecoumns.jpg

interiorcorecolumns.jpg

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Is that image above the same spire portrayed in these photos?
columnphotoleftright.jpg

corecolumns.jpg

morecorecoumns.jpg

interiorcorecolumns.jpg

Hey Gamolon, where did you find all of these wonderful, detailed photos of the 6" DoD supplied, guarded and welded re-bar?

There is only one spire.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

and it is outside the core.

What gumjob ignores is that the floor beams connecting the interior box columns outside the concrete wall silhouetted by the wall identify that as OUTSIDE the core. What gumjob misleadingly lables "interior box column" is actually "elevator guide rail support steel"
(see the butt plates, too weak for "core columns")

panel_5.jpg

inside the concrete wall that has been detonated.

morecorecoumns.jpg

Above the mislabeled "interior box columns" with the annotation on the left, are obvious because floor beams connect them, Construction photos show much less horizontal steel inside the core.

This shows the elevator guide rail falling away from the concrete core wall. Large oblong pieces of concrete cause awkward toppling.

panel_2.jpg

See the video at 17 seconds where that screen shot came from.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIZp6aOibiM]YouTube - 9/11: North Tower "Collapse" (new video)[/ame]

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff290/gamolon/corecolumns.jpg

Chris,

Please explain something in the next photo?

1. Why is there a box column, the one with the red arrows pointing at it, INSIDE what you designate as the elevator support steel with a butt plate?

2. What is the number on the column to the left?

corecolumn.jpg

3. Also, please supply us with your information you are using to make the claim that butt plates are used for elevator guide rail support steel. I'n SURE you can point us to a link somewhere that proves your claim correct.

4. Provide a CLEAR picture of one of the butt plates so we can see if you are correct or not. Anyone can take a blurry, pixelated picture and claim something is there. Nobody here is going to take your word for it. Not after all the mistakes you've admitted to.

Since there was no "steel core", the core is always empty in 9-11 images.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Proving your false social group are agents working to conceal treason and the methods of mass murder.

If this is not true, post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Since there was no "steel core", the core is always empty in 9-11 images.

spire_dust-3.jpg
dipshit, THAT is the steel core

Your assertion is absurd because the steel IS NOT heavy structural.

THIS, a few seconds before, is heavy structural.

site1074.jpg

The difference is obvious.

fucking classic!!!

the delusional moron claims there is no steel core visible on 9/11 and then posts a picture of the steel core calling it "heavy structural" steel!! :lol:

dipshit, THAT is the steel core

Your assertion is absurd because the steel IS NOT heavy structural.

THIS, a few seconds before, is heavy structural.

site1074.jpg

The difference is obvious.

fucking classic!!!

the delusional moron claims there is no steel core visible on 9/11 and then posts a picture of the steel core calling it "heavy structural" steel!! :lol:
better yet, he posts 2 pics of it and claim they are different things

no, the board removed it as an extra embeded quote you fucking moron
and removing your bullshit posts is not disinfo

Forum List

Back