Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

You mean the infiltrators of govenment infiltrated Newsweek.

If what you say was true there would be images from 9-11 of the supposed steel core columns in the core area. They are supposed to look like this.

femacore.gif

Oxford verifies that Robertson gave the correct info to Newsweek. The infiltration has just no gotten to that particular disinformation.

This is history.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Supported by a structural engineer certified in 12 states. See chapter 2.1.

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

yes, Robertson gave the correct info to Newsweek, and they have now corrected the error filled story

It was correct to begin with.

If that is not true you will post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Newsweek was infiltrated and a new page put up with a redirect to a new one from the old url. Nine years is how long it took the infiltators to get there. A true correction would have been done within a month.

Last edited:
You mean the infiltrators of govenment infiltrated Newsweek.
:cuckoo:

Correct, the infiltrators of government finally got around to Newsweek. If anything else were true you could post that image of the supposed steel core columns on 9-11.

As it is the ONLY image of an intact tower core shows concrete.

Meaning you are an agent supporting the FEMA deception.

wrong, it is correct NOW

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core has always shown that the Newsweek article was correct, until now.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

CriscoFEARa, the NULL Poste,r mindlessly reiterates (practically cut and paste verbatim) the same bullshit he has posted far too often.

That the bullshit has been exposed as bullshit only proves that CriscoFEARa is an intentionally deliberate liar.

Ho hum.

His post is -- once again -- just a nullity.

no concrete in that gif, never was, never will be
you are a paranoid delusional freak

See my sig. Agents refuse to use evidence.

Agents have no evidence for the FEMA deception

The deception is misrepresenting elevator guide rails support steel as "core columns". The butt plates on the tops of the support steel show what they are..."Core columns" cannot be joined by such a weak method.

panel_5.jpg

The deception is misrepresenting elevator guide rails support steel as "core columns". The butt plates on the tops of the support steel show what they are..."Core columns" cannot be joined by such a weak method.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

who are you trying to kid? you have no evidence!! NONE!!! :cuckoo:

you show pictures of steel and claim its concrete. your evidence consists entirely of you misrepresenting things and making things up. when you get any real evidence let us know. until then we will continue to laugh at you for being a completely delusional moron!!! :lol:

panel_5.jpg
yes, posting photos of STEEL CORE COLUMNS is sure proof of a concrete core

to a fucking paranoid delusional moron

panel_5.jpg

Hey Goof-0-phera, is that water I see just behind the segment of the outer perimeter wall??

How in the living fuck am I seeing that through your bullshit concrete core??:confused:

panel_5.jpg

Hey Goof-0-phera, is that water I see just behind the segment of the outer perimeter wall??

How in the living fuck am I seeing that through your bullshit concrete core??:confused:
dipshit posts photos clearly showing steel core columns and he denies they exist

Forum List

Back