Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

See my sig. Agents refuse to use evidence.

Agents have no evidence for the FEMA deception

The deception is misrepresenting elevator guide rails support steel as "core columns". The butt plates on the tops of the support steel show what they are..."Core columns" cannot be joined by such a weak method.

panel_5.jpg

Hey Goof-0-phera, is that water I see just behind the segment of the outer perimeter wall??

How in the living fuck am I seeing that through your bullshit concrete core??:confused:
dipshit posts photos clearly showing steel core columns and he denies they exist

Goof-0 posts photos clearly showing buildings and water beyond the outer perimeter walls and claims there is concrete.

The agent selectively forgets that I've always stated that the steel was up to 7 floor over the concrete core walls with WTC 1. WTC 2 could go over that.

Why haven't you posted an image of this core yet?

femacore.gif

No, wrong, you have not, no has. Certainly not myself.

WHY hasn't that image been posted to independently verify what you assert, what FEMA asserts.

Not in 7 years has one image of that core been posted from 9-11.

Only images showing concrete or its components have been posted.

This is about 50 pieces of the 3" rebar after the concrete was blown off.

spire_dust-3.jpg

And NO, that is not "core column". The steel of the "spire" is the size that "core columns" were supposed to have been. This shot was taken just before the one in my last post.

site1074.jpg

The agent selectively forgets that I've always stated that the steel was up to 7 floor over the concrete core walls with WTC 1. WTC 2 could go over that.

Why haven't you posted an image of this core yet?
No, wrong, you have not, no has. Certainly not myself.

WHY hasn't that image been posted to independently verify what you assert, what FEMA asserts.

Not in 7 years has one image of that core been posted from 9-11.

Only images showing concrete or its components have been posted.

This is about 50 pieces of the 3" rebar after the concrete was blown off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wrong, the true length of the line is foreshortened. The world financial centers are wider by a lot anyway.

What is the matter agent? Got no image of this core on 9-11?

femacore.gif

What an incredibly inadequate traitor.

Agents without evidence make no point, only text.

No core columns have ever been seen in the core area of the Twin Towers. EVER.

What is seen is elevator guide rail support steel. Butt plates are far too weak to join sections of "core column".

panel_5.jpg

talk about someone without evidence
LOL
your photo shows STEEL CORE COLUMNS and you call it something else
you are a delusional pathetic paranoid moron

Agents would try to detract from the need for supporting steel for guide rails. Such is shown in WTC construction photos. Only compression loads made it possible for minimal horizontal bracing to keep supports plumb. This also made it possible to use butt plates as a joining method for support sections that afforded major capacity for adjustment by elongation of bolt holes in the plates.

panel_5.jpg

Such construciton photos have been used to misrepresent elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Agents working to reinforce the FEMA deception completely fail to provide photos of the core misrepresented by FEMA.

femacore.gif

They completely fail to explain why no diagonal braces are seen and how hallways and elevator doors existed with through braces.

yes, keep posting photos of steel core columns and claim they dont esits
i'm sure you will convince MILLIONS

I am proving they do not exist. I'm proving it with evidence. I'm proving that you manipulate and misrepresent.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, Sparky, you might want to reconsider the way you worded your signature lines.

They are not saying what you seemingly want them to.

I'll leave it to you to figure out.

Forum List

Back