Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

FEMA misrepresented the core structure of the Twins to NIST. Calling "elevator guide rail support steel" "core columns".

===delusional bullshit removed====

no jackass. YOU misrepresent the steel core as "elevator guide rail support steel" with absolutely nothing to back that up.

Last edited:
the opposite of what you say clearly is the truth
because your paranoid delusions will NEVER be evidence

Since I present what can only be a concrete core through photographic evidence of the crime under commission,

southcorestands.gif

and you have nothing whatsoever to present, then I have to present your masters deception and misrepresentation for you to show what you should be presenting IF you had an argument, which you don't.

I show your masters building plans(?)

femacore.gif

and you cannot show that it is not the building plan because it IS the only official depiction of the towers core available.

come on, moron, your posts are so predictable and you have posted evidence that you are fucking delusional
LOL
you have never once posted any proof of a concrete core
the stuff you DO post shows STEEL CORE COLUMNS, only YOU claim they are something other than what they clearly ARE
then you post links to things that never back what you claim they do

If that was true you could post an image of this on 9-11,

femacore.gif

you cannot. No one can. Steel core columns did not exist. elevator guide rail support steel is being misrepresented as "core column". Weak butt plates used in joining some guide rail support scetions together proves this, along with the core being completely empty on 9-11.

Since the opposite of what agents say is most often the truth, you shall have to repost what you say I posted because I've I know I've only posted images of elevator guide rail support steel.

IFyou cannot show this here now in a photo from 9-11,

femacore.gif

and I can show the concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

while independent authority of the Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 identifies a concrete core,

oxfordarchcore.jpg

THEN the opposite of what you say is closest to what you post AND what I post is closer to the truth. Obviously, except for those serving secret methods of mass murder.

Where are the plans agent?

Where are they? Whay haven't you shown that image from 9-11 showing the core columsn in the core area you say existed? WHY?

No, . . . I have no posted what you do not have and cannot find. I have never posted it poor agent clown.

Last edited:
Your text supports treason by working to keep the true core structure of the Twins secret.

While doing that you totally fail to show the core structure on 9-11 you assert existed which is the same as FEMA.
:cuckoo:

Your emoticon in the way you use it, within the doctrine of ridicule, a psychologically defined group of social fears, supports treason by working to keep the true core structure of the Twins secret.

Forum List

Back