Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Your text is nothing and you cannot provide evidence from 9-11 showing this core structure.

femacore.gif

L.E. Robertson identified a concrete core, and on 9-11 we a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

LOL.

CriscoFEARa's posts make no better sense when he randomly leaves words out of his attempted sentences!

But nobody can show "that" core structure, since that core structure never existed and even the image wasn't intended to suggest that it existed as depicted. That's the very point Rat in the Hat just made, you fucking diseased and dishonest treasonous puke.

And as you have been told, no. Robertson did not identify a concrete core. A misquote is not a Robertson assertion. And the image shows no concrete core.

As always, therefore, your post is unpersuasive and utter gibberish.

Seek psychiatric help.

Last edited:
Very funny agent. And you are an agent because you fail to recognize violations of law that obstruct justice and deprive Americans of the building plans for the Twins, 6,000 photo files and 15,000 video tapes.

It treason to support secret methods of mass murder illegitimately used to justify war. Americans need truth, some more than others.

jpayne-2001Sep23-003-pr.jpg

OK, proof time again Goof-0-phera.

Identify each of the people in this photograph.

Identify exactly who they are mourning the loss of.

Identify where their loved one was lost.

Provide evidence of their permission of your using their images for your own personal gain.

Provide signed and notarized affidavits agreeing with your theory and giving you explicit approval to speak in their names.

If you can not provide this, do not ever post this image again.

Hey Goof-0-phera, where did you go?

You must have their signed image releases on file, since you're using them on your for-profit website. That is California law, isn't it?

You should be able to provide most of the info at a moment's notice, right?

If you cannot observe the violations of law that deprive 3,000 murder victims fo due process, you certainly cannot cite any law against the actions of a citizen using what is available to expose treason.

You should be able to show this core on 9-11,

femacore.gif

at a moments notice, right?

I mean if you are not a traitor supporting secrete methods of mass murder?

If you cannot observe the violations of law that deprive 3,000 murder victims fo due process, you certainly cannot cite any law against the actions of a citizen using what is available to expose treason.

You should be able to show this core on 9-11,

femacore.gif

at a moments notice, right?

I mean if you are not a traitor supporting secrete methods of mass murder?

Hey Goof-0, how about copyright law.

I just saw that the photo you are using is copyrighted to PictureDesk, and has "All Rights Reserved".

I think I'll track them down and find out what they have to say about you "using what is available".

This should prove to be fun.

edit: I found a snail mail address for them, so it may take a while for an answer. I'll let you know.

Last edited:
I expect you to immediately notify the copyright holder. If not you are a coward, liar, agent and traitor.

Meanwhile . . . you are concealing treason and the felony murder methods of 3,000 innocent people.

Here is the east wall of WTC 1's concrete core wall with a portion toppling into the empty core.

southcorestands.gif

Just like the engineer of record describes.

core_animation_75.gif

I expect you to immediately notify the copyright holder. If not you are a coward, liar, agent and traitor.

Meanwhile . . . you are concealing treason and the felony murder methods of 3,000 innocent people.

Here is the east wall of WTC 1's concrete core wall with a portion toppling into the empty core.

southcorestands.gif

core_animation_75.gif

southcorestands.gif

core_animation_75.gif

Already done. My wife took the letter to the post office about 1/2 hour ago.

I sent them some screen prints from here, and from your algoxy site. From their website, they seem pretty protective of their copyrights, and securing proper royalty payments for their photographers. I guess you'll see, won't you?

Rattie has done no such thing, because it cannot support its side of the story.

Besides, I have commandeered whatever is available in support or defense of the Constitution and justifiably so. Since no one can prove that I have not shown justice obstructed in felony and treason misprision, based on irrefutable facts, to prevent me from informing Americans in whatever way I deem effective, is misprision.

Recall, civil prosecutorial duty was imposed upon me when the criminal miscelaenous status of disclosure of treasonunder US code, criminal law, was denied. Under the Constitution and US code there are fair use laws for frivoulous uses of copywritten material. This is far from that agent.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Rattie has done no such thing, because it cannot support its side of the story.

Besides, I have commandeered whatever is available in support or defense of the Constitution and justifiably so. Since no one can prove that I have not shown justice obstructed in felony and treason misprision, based on irrefutable facts, to prevent me from informing Americans in whatever way I deem effective, is misprision.

Recall, civil prosecutorial duty was imposed upon me when the criminal miscelaenous status of disclosure of treasonunder US code, criminal law, was denied. Under the Constitution and US code there are fair use laws for frivoulous uses of copywritten material. This is far from that agent.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Oh, I have done such a thing, and I don't have a story I need to support.

I sent them screen prints of you using their copyrighted material. And I sent them some of your goofy documents you posted on your site with your name and address on them.

Have fun!

By the way, retard, stop calling me "rattie". Only my friends, which you are definitely NOT one of, get to call me that.

You will refer to me by my proper title, Master Agent Ratius Hattus, head of document & video acquisition and suppression.

rattie you are.

There are many people that still grieve,

jpayne-2001Sep22-012-pr.jpg

and I know that only the truth will bring real closure to their lives. Knowing the murder of their loved ones was somehow used to take the futures of generations to come in a vast deprival of due process is a heavy burden to carry.

Make sure you show the photographer this one. Explain that I am using it to try and inspire Americans to lose their fear of one another and work together in defense of the Consitution.

Why do you continue to conceal treason against the United States of America when you know it is a crime?

At least I have a good reason/

Why do you continue to conceal treason against the United States of America when you know it is a crime?

he isnt
thats the point
you are the one accusing the government of complicity in the attacks
THAT is treason

You have a good reason for concealing treason against the United States of America?????

I HAVE got to hear this answer.

Forum List

Back