Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

ChrissytoeFEARa reported an alleged misprision of treason to a court and . . .

nothing happened. :lol:

Gee. Why not?

Because if there's one thing Courts tend to be good at, it's rooting out the drivel written by unintelligent paranoid delusional scumbags and "filing" such gibberish in nice round receptacles.

trash-can.jpg

ChrissytoeFEARa reported an alleged misprision of treason to a court and . . .

nothing happened. :lol:

Gee. Why not?

Because if there's one thing Courts tend to be good at, it's rooting out the drivel written by unintelligent paranoid delusional scumbags and "filing" such gibberish in nice round receptacles.

trash-can.jpg
thanks, you said it for me, so i dont have to
:lol:

The disclosure of treason accepted for filing by the US District court criminal clerk pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 which was then reassigned as a civil complaint without our knowledge.

cm.10-00040.usdc.civdock.jpg

The judge rejected his duty.

the judge isnt a paranoid delusional moron, he did his job, but should have remanded you for psychiatric evaluation

And Goof-0-phera trots out his failed lawsuit again, with his PO box and his girlfriend's address on it.

We are certain agent rat has no address, girlfriend, constitution, nation, loyalty, evidence for steel core columns or brains.

Because what was was NOT a lawsuit. It was a "disclosure" or "in re" required by criminal law.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

And Goof-0-phera trots out the same old bullshit, and doesn't notice his own post reads "CIVIL DOCKET" which makes it a lawsuit and not a criminal matter.

Goof-0-phera will be along in a moment to blame it on the judge or the clerk, instead of admitting he went to the wrong section of the courthouse.

Well, Goof-0-phera won't be along in a moment, as his little green light went out after my last post.

He's probably looking for more concrete photos. So I went and found a photo he will happily call concrete.

$steel_beams1.jpg

Well, Goof-0-phera won't be along in a moment, as his little green light went out after my last post.

He's probably looking for more concrete photos. So I went and found a photo he will happily call concrete.

View attachment 11450

CONCRETE!
11450d1283802113-title-18-misprision-of-treason-filed-in-district-court-steel_beams1.jpg

Concrete, concrete, concrete and more concrete!

No wonder agents are having such trouble, they do not know what concrete looks like.

The concrete core of WTC 2 at 1/2 height.

southcorestands.gif

The west concrete core wall of WTC 1. The north concrete core wall has fallen providing visibility to an empty core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

View attachment 11450

CONCRETE!
11450d1283802113-title-18-misprision-of-treason-filed-in-district-court-steel_beams1.jpg

No wonder agents are having such trouble, they do not know what concrete looks like.

southcorestands.gif

The west concrete core wall of WTC 1. The north concrete core wall has fallen providing visibility to an empty core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The former image shows smoke, dust and something which is not even generally akin to concrete.

The latter image shows smoke, dust and steel.

You are beyond clinical. You are an abject filthy treasonous liar.

And by the way, steel looks like the image Rat in the Hat shared, you moron.

Familiarize yourself with it, fuckstick.

Last edited:
CONCRETE!

southcorestands.gif

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The former image shows smoke, dust and something which is not even generally akin to concrete.

You know, it always amuses me the way that Goof-0-phera keeps calling the Verizon Building a "concrete core" of the WTC.

Well, Goof-0-phera's green light went out again.

She's off somewhere planning another repeat post of delightfully tired old bullshit.

Hey Goof-0-phera, if you're going to repost old tired crap again, how about some of those victim family pictures your agency masters want you to post?

Your agency masters love them because they are supposed to tug at the heartstrings of the dupes, and get them to visit your blood-money website. Even when there is exactly ZERO proof that they are in fact victims families.

southcorestands.gif

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

You know, it always amuses me the way that Goof-0-phera keeps calling the Verizon Building a "concrete core" of the WTC.

Hmmm agent misrepresenting my information. The perpetrators of mass murder would like that.

Here is PANEL 1 which was filed in the disclosure of treason to the US district court.

panel_1.jpg

The verizon is in the foreground and not the concrete core and spire.

Hey Goof-0-phera, if you're going to repost old tired crap again, how about some of those victim family pictures your agency masters want you to post?

Your agency masters love them because they are supposed to tug at the heartstrings of the dupes, and get them to visit your blood-money website. Even when there is exactly ZERO proof that they are in fact victims families.

Hmmm, blood money website? Sounds like a psyops agents strategy.

You are guilty of concealing treason if you are trying to say this was the core of the Twins.

femacore.gif

Last edited:
none of those red arrows point to concrete, just STEEL

your paranoid delusions do NOT equal evidence

Tell me Goof-0-phera, how much have you earned so far this year for your blood-money website?

Have you earned more than the $6.38 you got last year?

Forum List

Back