Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

The went down at free fall, but that is not the whole building and the concrete core sat there like that for maybe 5 seconds from what I've learned.

That is not a big fail, it is an approximation.

A BIG fail is not being able to show this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

They clearly did not go down "at free fall."

You remain a repulsive liar

and the depraved, disgusting and disturbing lies you tell ALL come AT THE EXPENSE of the families of the deceased victims of the al qaeda atrocities.

This makes you a low life and a total scum bag. Someday (maybe in the afterlife, even) you will be held to account for the pain you inflict with your lies.

The sole saving-grace here is that you remain utterly unpersuasive, you skunk shit bastard.

The perpetrators of mass murder appreciate your support of their lie. The fact you have no evidence and post only text, shows that there is no substance to anything you post as a member of the false society here working to obscure truth.

The fact that the engineer of record in the days after 9-11 trashes your nonsense. Then an image of the WTC 2 concrete core makes you a traitor, exposed in your support for secret methods of mass murder used in treason . . . agent.

southcorestands.gif

posting the same bullshit twice in a row doesnt change it from being bullshit

Very true.

And the funny thing is: CriscoFEARa, THE LYING FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT, DOESN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT HE HIMSELF HAS POSTED EVIDENCE THAT THE BUILDINGS DID NOT COME DOWN AT FREE FALL SPEED. But, he's too fucking stupid to realize it. What a diseased little penis he is. He is not even man enough to support his own children. That bastard is an utter disgrace.

This image absolutely rules out steel core columns because it shows there were no continuous vertical structure.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

The solid areas are concrete. The light in the lower area on the right is not shining directly down the hall because the hall is not aligned with the sun. The light is reflecting off the smooth inner cast concrete wall.

no it absolutely rules out your concrete core hoax

your delusional rantings do not equal evidence

needles.jpg

CriscoFEARA: Above is a picture of a piece of concrete!

DiveCon: No. That's a picture of a needle made of steel.

CriscoFEARA: No no. Agents lie to conceal the truth. Clearly, that's part of the concrete core.

DiveCon: No. The only thing clear is that you are delusional. An image of a steel needle is not evidence of concrete. There is no concrete shown in that image of the steel needle.

CriscoFEARA: Agents lie. I have given conclusive photographic proof that it is concrete.

DiveCon: How is showing a picture of a steel needle "proof" of concrete?

CriscoFEARA: I am filing papers in Federal Court charging you with misprision of treason, agent! Obviously the image of concrete I posted is indisputable.

Last edited:
needles.jpg

CriscoFEARA: Above is a picture of a piece of concrete!

DiveCon: No. That's a picture of a needle made of steel.

CriscoFEARA: No no. Agents lie to conceal the truth. Clearly, that's part of the concrete core.

DiveCon: No. The only thing clear is that you are delusional. An image of a steel needle is not evidence of concrete. There is no concrete shown in that image of the steel needle.

CriscoFEARA: Agents lie. I have given conclusive photographic proof that it is concrete.

DiveCon: How is showing a picture of a steel needle "proof" of concrete?

CriscoFEARA: I am filing papers in Federal Court charging you with misprision of treason, agent! Obviously the image of concrete I posted is indisputable.
nice summery

Sure seems an incompetent method of misprision agent.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Your repeated failure to use reason and recognize violations of law that obstruct justice indicate that treason enabled with murder are okay with you.

Why has no agent ever posted an image from 9-11 of the core FEMA said existed?

femacore.gif

The infiltration you attempt is obvious.

Obama confidant's spine-chilling proposal - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

Sunstein co-wrote a truly pernicious paper proposing that the U.S. Government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-"independent" advocates to "cognitively infiltrate" online groups and websites -- as well as other activist groups -- which advocate views that Sunstein deems "false conspiracy theories" about the Government. This would be designed to increase citizens' faith in government officials and undermine the credibility of conspiracists. The paper's abstract can be read, and the full paper downloaded, here.

Sunstein advocates that the Government's stealth infiltration should be accomplished by sending covert agents into "chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups." He also proposes that the Government make secret payments to so-called "independent" credible voices to bolster the Government's messaging (on the ground that those who don't believe government sources will be more inclined to listen to those who appear independent while secretly acting on behalf of the Government). This program would target those advocating false "conspiracy theories,"

Just as Oxford describes in 1992, a concrete core,

oxfordarchcore.jpg

We see the end of the west concrete core wall of WTC 1. Outside of it is the "spire", which was one of the only full length steel columns of the towers. Twenty four of them surrounded the concrete core wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The fact I can post those facts makes divot a traitor in support of secret methods of mass murder.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back