Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

You don't acually think you have credibility just because your false social group agrees do you? The history of your lies is clear.
no, i have more credibility than you(which doesnt take much to begin with) because i dont post the delusional bullshit you do

If you weren't an agent posting what you post would be delusional because you, nor anyone, including myself, has ever posted an image of this core on 9-11

femacore.gif

If you weren't an agent posting what you post would be delusional because you, nor anyone, including myself, has ever posted an image of this core on 9-11
it is YOU that is delusional
because photos have been posted including ones by YOU

btw, if i actually was an "agent" like you claim, you would be dead
because if you were actually exposing the cover up that was so perfect you would be target 1 and i'd have no trouble calling in the hit on you

LOL
but since i'm NOT ana agent you are safe

but be-careful, our black copters have silencers on them
:lol:

Last edited:
You are saying exactly what I said you would say, . . . not posting evidence that shows you are correct. You have no even said WHY you cannot post such an image as this core prsentyed by FEMA.

femacore.gif

You are saying exactly what I said you would say, . . . not posting evidence that shows you are correct. You have no even said WHY you cannot post such an image as this core prsentyed by FEMA.
again, it is logical that i would say this because i have said it before
and it remains the truth
thats why so many are telling you that you are a fucking delusional moron, you fucking delusional moron

Confirming repeately that you have no evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns of the FEMA deception shows no one is delusional, but that you have an unreasonable agenda, just like an agent serving the perpetrators would.

On the other hand there is a mass of evidence showing the concrete core.

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Confirming repeately that you have no evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns of the FEMA deception shows no one is delusional, but that you have an unreasonable agenda, just like an agent serving the perpetrators would.

On the other hand there is a mass of evidence showing the concrete core.

none of what you post is evidence

Are you saying you support secret methods of mass murder by not acknowledging violations of law of law that deprive the public of the building plans for the Twin Towers and 6,000 photo files, and that is not insane?

It is obvious that the Twin Towers had a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Are you saying you support secret methods of mass murder by not acknowledging violations of law of law that deprive the public of the building plans for the Twin Towers and 6,000 photo files, and that is not insane?

It is obvious that the Twin Towers had a concrete core.
there were no violations of lawe you moron
and the towers had STEEL CORES

Are you, again, trying to present yourself as a greater legal authority than the NYCLU. Here is excerpts from their letter to Bloomberg pointing out the violations of law.

Our concern is based on the following facts, as we understand them. On or about December 24, 2001, Commissioner George Rios, on behalf of the City of New York and/or the Department of Records and Information Services of the City of New York, entered into a contract with the Rudolph W. Giuliani Center for Urban Affairs Inc., signed by Saul Cohen, President, concerning the records of the mayoralty of Rudolph Giuliani. The records are said to include appointment books, cabinet meeting audiotapes, e-mails, telephone logs, advance and briefing memos, correspondence, transition materials, and private schedules, as well as Mr. Giuliani’s departmental, travel, event, subject, and Gracie Mansion files. Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.

These provisions violate the Freedom of Information Law as interpreted by the New York Court of Appeals in Capital Newspapers, Div. of Hearst Corp. v. Whalen, 69 N.Y.2d 246 (1987).

The City also violated the Freedom of Information Law by transferring records to the custody of the Giuliani Center without first compiling a detailed list. Section 87(3)(c) of the Public Officer Law obligates an agency to maintain a “reasonably detailed list by subject matter” of all agency records, “whether or not [those records are] available under this article.” Such a list is necessary to prevent the inappropriate destruction of documents and to inform the public as to the content of the documentary collection. The list appended to the December 24th contract as Attachment A does not contain sufficiently detailed information to satisfy this requirement. And the documents appear, therefore, to have been transferred without complying with this requirement.

Finally, the City Charter vests DORIS with the responsibility to preserve and receive all city records of historical, research, cultural or other important value. City Charter, Chapter 72, § 3004(1)(c). The City Charter mandates that DORIS make all of the materials it maintains available for public inspection. §3004(2)(c). The City Charter also mandates that all records which are deemed to be of historical or research value be transferred by the city official or agency to DORIS’ municipal archives for “permanent custody.” City Charter, Chapter 49, §1133(b); RCNY §1-07. In transferring the documents to the Center, the City has violated this mandate and has made it less likely that the materials will be readily accessible for public inspection.

Are you, again, trying to present yourself as a greater legal authority than the NYCLU. Here is excerpts from their letter to Bloomberg pointing out the violations of law..
no, im not you dipshit

i'm saying their concerns were met when the files were RETURNED

Are you, again, trying to present yourself as a greater legal authority than the NYCLU. Here is excerpts from their letter to Bloomberg pointing out the violations of law..
no, im not you dipshit

That is deceptive. The WTC documents were not returned. Agents earlier links did not describe the WTC documents of the NYC offices. Some other files were returned.

no, im not you dipshit

That is deceptive. The WTC documents were not returned. Agents earlier links did not describe the WTC documents of the NYC offices. Some other files were returned.
it said ALL DOCUMENTS WERE RETURNED

fucktard

then provide some corroboration by providing the name of the city office, and which official can be contacted to inquire.

I have lots of ondependently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

You need evidence of some kind. I will get plans, you tell me where it is.

No wild goose chases for me. I have lot of evidence and know for certain the towers had a concrete core. You assert this existed and can never show it on 9-11 where it would be seen IF it existed.

femacore.gif

Obsolete, prelminary conceptual plans with hand lettered title blocks.

1967fakeplan.titblk.jpg

that are digitally altered to appear as final drawing by the addition of fake revision tables. They contian these digital anomalies that are impossible with scanned drawing of the scale of the pencil drawn blueprint repro.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

Your information is not proof, it is fake and misrepresented in a lame effort to try and discount true verified evidence from independent sources.

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Forum List

Back