Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

You agents don't get it. You can't pretend to be real Americans. It doesn't work. You can't do it!

Your text has no substance, no matter what it says because it is inconsistent with your evidence, or my evidence if you say it shows steel core columns. It is illogical for you to continue under these conditions, you will only be viewed as some kind of internet monster. real human beings, Americans, will not do what you are doing . . . period.
hey dipshit
those stars by your rep power, then mean a lot of people think you are a fucking dipshit

You agents don't get it. You can't pretend to be real Americans. It doesn't work. You can't do it!

Your text has no substance, no matter what it says because it is inconsistent with your evidence, or my evidence if you say it shows steel core columns. It is illogical for you to continue under these conditions, you will only be viewed as some kind of internet monster. real human beings, Americans, will not do what you are doing . . . period.

chris, why doesnt anyone believe you? if there really was a concrete core people would be all over that shit. the fact that you cant even get even one other paranoid schizophrenic to believe your stupid hoax tells you how FUCKING DUMB it is.

Sure looks like teamwork instead of truth from here. No evidence that could be verified from independent sources was posted, so not much truth can reside with your off topic discussion.

Sure looks like teamwork instead of truth from here. No evidence that could be verified from independent sources was posted, so not much truth can reside with your off topic discussion.
its called "peer review" dipshit
you've been measured and found LACKING

chris, its the same shit everywhere you go. its not like only a few people believe you. the fact that NOBODY believes you should tell you how fucked up you are.

Yea, peer review or teamwork in selectivity, distortion and misrepresentation attempting to compensate for the lack of evidence from steel core columns. Misprision of treason team.

Yea, peer review or teamwork in selectivity, distortion and misrepresentation attempting to compensate for the lack of evidence from steel core columns. Misprision of treason team.
oh poor poor picked on you

LOL
such a whiny dipshit

It is a product of loyal American citizens sticking together to fight the spread of propaganda by agents hostile to the US government and the weak-minded and mentally ill victims they persuade to help them in their mission to spread enemy propaganda.

I think we all know which category you fall into.

Here's why you're such an unbelievable ass. I STRESS unbelievable.

You base your theory on photos that you interpret the contents of. It's also based on out-of-context quotes which you fail to verify with the people you attribute the quotes to.

Your claims of knowledge about the towers and construction are pure bullshit.

You have admitted to being wrong so many times, I've lost count. You claim your facts come from a documentary that nobody has seen and you can't produce yet you demand evidence from others. When evidence is provided, your only retort as to why we shouldn't be trusted is that we are agents or the people that we are getting information from are being "forced" to says these things.

I myself have proven you wrong on many claims and you dismiss them as "faults of your memory". If all these mistakes are because of your poor memory, how can the rest of your shit be trusted? Fact is, it can't.

If you and I debated in front of an audience and you presented the kind of crap evidence you do here in this forum, I'd crush you with skipping a beat. None of your photo interpretations are backed by ANYTHING or ANYONE. Your claims are backed by a ghost documentary.

In short, you have nothing. You're a lying sack of shit and you know it.

I have an idea. I think we should get an independent moderator and actually form debate teams and have a formal debate.
I do not have a cam, so i can't do it that way.
We should find a moderator on here and a team to score the debate as it takes place, and have a set time, with specific topics and debate.

What do the rest of you think?

You still have no image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area and no independently verified evidence of them.

You photoshopped a WTC 2 image to try and compensate for that and were BUSTED.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2012579-post3749.html

Not surprisingly, when one visits your link and reads the posts there, it appears that YOU were the one that was 'busted' in this post. The post appears to discredit you.

You are the only one who doesn't see it, or perhaps agent chrissy does see it, and has another agenda.........

I have an idea. I think we should get an independent moderator and actually form debate teams and have a formal debate.
I do not have a cam, so i can't do it that way.
We should find a moderator on here and a team to score the debate as it takes place, and have a set time, with specific topics and debate.

What do the rest of you think?

i think you can just use the statistics for the amount of forums he is banned from.

when other conspiracy wacko forums ban him for being nuts and trying to spread a concrete core hoax.... how much fucking sense is he making?

these are forums that promote stupid shit like the planes being holograms, nuclear weapons taking down the wtc, the bumblebee plane theory and all kinds of other stupid shit.

...but chris's shit is so fucking stupid that he still gets banned. :lol:

You still have no image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area and no independently verified evidence of them.

Not surprisingly, when one visits your link and reads the posts there, it appears that YOU were the one that was 'busted' in this post. The post appears to discredit you.

You are the only one who doesn't see it, or perhaps agent chrissy does see it, and has another agenda.........

The footbridge outside the building can be seen through the perimeter columns.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

This is absolutle proof of photoshopping. The agents are desparate to keep the methods of mass murder secret in their efforts to conceal treason.

The footbridge outside the building can be seen through the perimeter columns.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

This is absolutle proof of photoshopping. The agents are desparate to keep the methods of mass murder secret in their efforts to conceal treason.

That looks like a mezzanine walkway to me.

Any real proof of a photoshop attempt or are you just talking through your ass again?

Forum List

Back